3 month progress

@squirt_inducer_man @DLD hey fellas, just a quick update. I’ve been doing the downward bundled stretches for the last few days, 2 x 20min sessions aa day. Boy do I feel the after pain in my penis, like proper muscle soreness. The extra force is all I needed. I’m hoping this will bring the growth I’m looking for
Awesomeness. Pull as hard as you can, and relax fully into the stretch so you feel the inner penis stretching. When I'm stretching now I'm always feeling soreness in my inner penis. You are on the right track now...

@bigjohnpenis.

Thanks! Yes, so you had well over half an inch. So you got more of a increase than me. So I need to figure out how I can get a little extra to get to at least a 1/2 inch increase. I think this is a good way to look at things i.e. are you getting a good stretch? Because if I did a very light stretch I would see no increase but I’m at least seeing some increase but I’ll figure out how to get more.

Here are my measurements from my first session from today:

Exactly before (before wrapping my penis) my LENGTHMASTER 3 session my BPFSL = 15 cm.
Immediately after my session my, BPFSL = 17 cm.

That's 2 cm difference and it's equal to: ~ 0.79 inch (0.787401575 inch).

In both these measurements my penis was really warm.

@bigjohnpenis
I'm pulling hard so; Yes I'm getting a good stretch. I even once pulled so hard that my glans started to leak/bleed. Now I know the limit.

You should never stretch light. You must force the tissue to elongate, so you must stretch hard always.

The way you get more temporary elongation of your penis is to stretch harder and with more intensity.

That's been the toughest thing for me to learn. I was measuring every day. Had to step back and just let the process work.
Trust the process. That's my best tip for you. You will see everything happening with your eyes.
It took a long time for me, to see some permanent flaccid gains as well.

I think I’m being misunderstood of what I’m saying. I know it takes time. I have been on and off stretching and other things for many years now. I have gained over an inch in erect length In those years.

I have in the last month been able to see a 1/4 inch increase of stretch length from where it was a month ago.

What I’m saying the before and after measurements are just a way to see that you are stretching with enough force and that eventually that temporary gain that you are seeing will slowly become the norm. That is what I am noticing. Because I thought I was stretching hard enough and one day I‘m like I wonder what a before and after measurement would be and there was no difference. So the next time I really increased the tension and sure enough I saw the 1/4 inch improvement. How can I gain if there is no difference? I don’t believe you will gain if there is no temporary gain.

I like this so I will continue. It works for my mindset.

Thanks for the responses.

I think I’m being misunderstood of what I’m saying. I know it takes time. I have been on and off stretching and other things for many years now. I have gained over an inch in erect length In those years.

I have in the last month been able to see a 1/4 inch increase of stretch length from where it was a month ago.

What I’m saying the before and after measurements are just a way to see that you are stretching with enough force and that eventually that temporary gain that you are seeing will slowly become the norm. That is what I am noticing. Because I thought I was stretching hard enough and one day I‘m like I wonder what a before and after measurement would be and there was no difference. So the next time I really increased the tension and sure enough I saw the 1/4 inch improvement. How can I gain if there is no difference? I don’t believe you will gain if there is no temporary gain.

I like this so I will continue. It works for my mindset.

Thanks for the responses.
I understand you completely. I had not even though about measuring BPFSL when doing LENGTHMASTER 3 stretches. Thanks for making me aware of this. I will have this as a motivator. I will measure BPFSL before, and after as a way to increase my intensity. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLD
@squirt_inducer_man @DLD hey bros, I’ve been doing the recommended bundled downward stretches with extra intensity. 2 x 20mins sessions a day. I noticed some bleeding a couple of times. But not a great deal. Have any of you experienced this? It hasn’t really affected my EQ or anything but obviously concerned that I may be stretching too hard or too close to the head? Any advice regarding this?

@squirt_inducer_man @DLD hey bros, I’ve been doing the recommended bundled downward stretches with extra intensity. 2 x 20mins sessions a day. I noticed some bleeding a couple of times. But not a great deal. Have any of you experienced this? It hasn’t really affected my EQ or anything but obviously concerned that I may be stretching too hard or too close to the head? Any advice regarding this?
I have been bleeding multiple times from my foreskin, and once from overpressure in my glans (this you should not do), and you need some rest after this. It happens due to much straight stretching right into the glans. I also believe I didn't manage to get 100% flaccid that time.

It can also be a cut in the urethra (take some days rest).

When I have been bleeding from my foreskin I can usually stretch as usual without any interruptions in my program. Even if it happens on my first session that day.

If you need rest take it. Otherwise you can continue stretching.

You don't need to be worried.
The bleeding if it's from your foreskin can either be due to some wrinkles in the THERABAND, wrap not tight enough or stretching to hard.
By the way you cannot stretch to hard, it's physically impossible. You need to stretch hard in order to gain fast. If it's a cut in the urethra you should probably take some rest days.

Where are the blood coming from?

Last edited:
It was definitely from the urethra, it’s happened a couple of times, but I’ve not felt pain just pressure in the glans. But it’s not continuous bleeding just a bit and then nothing. It’s only happened a few times and did today too. I was going to do another session in a bit but think maybe I should skip it today hmm?

It was definitely from the urethra, it’s happened a couple of times, but I’ve not felt pain just pressure in the glans. But it’s not continuous bleeding just a bit and then nothing. It’s only happened a few times and did today too. I was going to do another session in a bit but think maybe I should skip it today hmm?
Are you sure it's not the foreskin?
It can look like it comes from inside your penis when you unwrap your penis.

Definitely not the foreskin, I’m pretty sure as I’ve not felt any pain in the foreskin

Definitely not the foreskin, I’m pretty sure as I’ve not felt any pain in the foreskin
You will not feel any pain in the foreskin. It will only leak a little bit of blood, and pool up around your glans. When it happens for me I can stretch 10 minutes after.

I'm saying this, and sharing my experience because you said, you had no pain internally in your urethra?

It is usually a nik inside the urethra. Take a couple days off and you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom