3 month progress

I did my first session for 20mins and hit it hard. I did feel a lot of pressure in the head as well as a good stretch. Is that normal? I did ensure I had as little blood in the head before I clamped down.

I did my first session for 20mins and hit it hard. I did feel a lot of pressure in the head as well as a good stretch. Is that normal? I did ensure I had as little blood in the head before I clamped down.
You can angle the lengthmaster perpendicular to your penis shaft and glans to relieve the pressure in the glans.

I did another 20 mins just now and I did use a lot of force but the pressure on the glans was a bit too much and I had to lessen the force. I will try it in a perpendicular way tonight for 10mins and see how that feels.

I did another 20 mins just now and I did use a lot of force but the pressure on the glans was a bit too much and I had to lessen the force. I will try it in a perpendicular way tonight for 10mins and see how that feels.
You will get used to the feeling.

If I attach it perpendicular will that alleviate the pressure on the glans and the pain? As it’s hard to add force when there is pain in the glans?

If I attach it perpendicular will that alleviate the pressure on the glans and the pain? As it’s hard to add force when there is pain in the glans?
How can I explain this better? 🤔
Do you understand my picure?

LM.angle.2023_06_14 18_51 Office Lens.jpg

Otherwise I can send a picture of me doing this. I'm going to do my last stretching session soon.

Last edited:
Fuck yes!!!! I did my 3rd session just now and attached the LM at a slight angle, so not flat on to the penis shaft but at a slight angle so that it’s almost side on but not quite. The pressure on the glans was much less and the stretch awesome. I had to stop after 15 mins as I didn’t want to over so it. Put it this way I can feel it, it’s like having DOMs post workout with weights.
@squirt_inducer_man @DLD ill keep you and the brotherhood updated with how I get on. I think I’m on the right path. Trial and error

Fuck yes!!!! I did my 3rd session just now and attached the LM at a slight angle, so not flat on to the penis shaft but at a slight angle so that it’s almost side on but not quite. The pressure on the glans was much less and the stretch awesome. I had to stop after 15 mins as I didn’t want to over so it. Put it this way I can feel it, it’s like having DOMs post workout with weights.
@squirt_inducer_man @DLD ill keep you and the brotherhood updated with how I get on. I think I’m on the right path. Trial and error
Just split up your 20 minute sessions.
10 minutes x 2. For me this is the ideal time for staying clamped down in the chamber.

When you detach from the chamber you want always to remove all the wrapping to restore bloodflow. Don't detach and not remove the wrap, this will not restore blood flow optimally. You will be more efficient on wrapping in time.

Sorry I did not post a picure of my routine. I was asleep at 18:00 yesterday. Missed my second session, will do that today. I can get you a picture if you need it?

Last edited:
Just split up your 20 minute sessions.
10 minutes x 2. For me this is the ideal time for staying clamped down in the chamber.

When you detach from the chamber you want always to remove all the wrapping to restore bloodflow. Don't detach and not remove the wrap, this will not restore blood flow optimally. You will be more efficient on wrapping in time.

Sorry I did not post a picure of my routine. I was asleep at 18:00 yesterday. Missed my second session, will do that today. I can get you a picture if you need it?
Thanks for your help and advice brother. The diagram was just perfect and I’ll keep you posted and any other advice you have would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for your help and advice brother. The diagram was just perfect and I’ll keep you posted and any other advice you have would be greatly appreciated
Awesomeness. Glad to help.
I have other advices as well, but they are extremely controversial for now. I will share this in August when I have evaluated it fully.

Back
Top Bottom