jetsetter439

Registered
Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I just read this on another forum and felt the need to post it. I'm having a hard time coming to grips with its accuracy.

Through my google travels I stumbled across a forum relating to SPS or 'small penis syndrome'. In one of the threads, a dude is adamant in believing that out of all of his sex partners in a certain timeframe, "all but one" were not able to feel him. This has made him very depressed and he claims to have a 6" girth! Hell, it made me depressed just reading it! But who knows. Can this guy be for real? A 6" girth is pretty goddamn thick. Are those of us with less girth doomed to mediocrity? Hah.

Third post down:
http://community.mentalhelp.net/showthread.php?t=5348

Probably never measured his girth. Methinks he's a liar? 6"+ girth is huge. Doubt this guy is telling the truth.

There's also a dude who has somewhere above 6" but under 7" and has only ever had sex with hookers since he thinks real women will reject him.

6 inches girth is big, don't worry you not anyone else are doomed to mediocrity. The link says it all .... mentalhelp.net ... the guy suffers with mental issues albeit nothing to be ashamed about, it does explain partly why he would see himself small with a thick penis and same with the other guy. Both are probably borderline personality disorderly types ... worked with them and they often have tendencies which draw negative outlooks on themselves. Possible sexual abuse as a child can lead to these worries as well and its certainly no indication as to the general outlook of the population on size. Its this mans own distorted view on it and as men on these forums that are drawn here through normal insecurities about out bodies and in this the penis, we can become 'unsettled' when we read such stuff and I can sense this has done that to you ... made you wonder ... don't wonder, chalk it up to mental illness and I mean that with dignity and respect to both men in the thread.

Last edited:
i'm a tad bit over 5" in girth and i've never had a problem makin girls feel it. i couldn't imagine a whole extra inch around. you'd be splitting 90% of girls in half lol

Yea, body dis-morphia can be a real bitch. It's hard for people without it to get a good grip on what it's like. He could have been one of these r-tards measuring around his whole package too. Who knows?

dmoney101;402506 said:
i'm a tad bit over 5" in girth and i've never had a problem makin girls feel it. i couldn't imagine a whole extra inch around. you'd be splitting 90% of girls in half lol
same, and agreed.

Six inches of girth is over an inch bigger than average, in girth that is huge.

Girth range's and what they mean

Very Small=<4.5"
Small=4.5"+
Average=~5"+
*Large (Above Average)=5.5"+
*Huge=6"+
*Gargantuan/Gigantic=6.5"-6.75"+
*Monster=7"-7.25"+

Everytime I come to this thread it amazes me. 6 inches of girth is fcking thick. If I were a girl, I'd be scared.

REDZULU2003;407970 said:
Girth range's and what they mean

Very Small=<4.5"
Small=4.5"+
Average=~5"+
*Large (Above Average)=5.5"+
*Huge=6"+
*Gargantuan/Gigantic=6.5"-6.75"+
*Monster=7"-7.25"+
I agree, but only true 5.5" ,6 ",6.5",7" !
:D
All self-reported (Kinsey) and doctor's studies show small % people
with girth over 6" *(Kinsey - 1.1 % , LifeStyles 1.1 % , ) and average is about 4.6"
EG (prostatectomy) = 4.65". EG (no surgery) = 4.57". *(100 American men who had had a prostatectomy (47-74 years old) and 130 who had not (47-74 years old), with erections induced by drug injection if needed:
BPenis EnlargementL (prostatectomy) = 6.06". BPenis EnlargementL (no surgery) = 5.98". EG (prostatectomy) = 4.65". EG (no surgery) = 4.57".)

My EG is 5.5. I just used the Bathmate and got to 6 inches. I'm finding it hard to wank and jelq as my dick is so thick. I'm pretty sure he didn't measure right. I don't have any trouble with making a girl orgasm at 5.5 inches girth.

Medicating;408025 said:
My EG is 5.5. I just used the Bathmate and got to 6 inches. I'm finding it hard to wank and jelq as my dick is so thick. I'm pretty sure he didn't measure right. I don't have any trouble with making a girl orgasm at 5.5 inches girth.

:)

Back
Top Bottom