jfg

Registered
man i sat down and counted how many stretches were in the newbie routine thats alot of damn stretches and i dont even think i'm counting the rotary stretches. i am going to have to split this routine up just to get it done

When I started out I just did one repitition, rather than the three listed, of each exercise and saw pretty consistent gains. You may just see if you can do that and see results, then you can bump it up if you need to. Good luck!

JFG:
I thought the same thing! I had never counted the total until yesterday. I got to the start of round 3 and I was soaking wet with sweat and wiped out. I thought "Damn... how many are there anyway!?"
I have more of a problem with my head getting so sore I can't get a grip.
Think I will back off and just do 2 sets. I don't have that kind of time... esp if you do any clamping with it all.

pinprick said:
JFG:
I thought the same thing! I had never counted the total until yesterday. I got to the start of round 3 and I was soaking wet with sweat and wiped out. I thought "Damn... how many are there anyway!?"
I have more of a problem with my head getting so sore I can't get a grip.
Think I will back off and just do 2 sets. I don't have that kind of time... esp if you do any clamping with it all.

yeah my dick gets pretty raw from all the sets maybe i'll try 2 for now

You guys have to remember that I was a psycho when I started:D

lol, I was thinking of adding another set to every stretch. It takes close to 2 hours to complete the newbie routine for me now anyway. I stay up till 3 sometimes doing it. I'll do HW and study till 12 or 1 then start Penis Enlargementing. Man on Winter Break it's going to be a mad dash to the 7 inch mark for me cause I am going ALL OUT BABY! Cause I'll have even more time what with just a job. There ain't no way I'm going out anymore either this year except on New Years because it's gonna get pretty friggin cold here soon. I hate winter..anyway

doublelongdaddy said:
You guys have to remember that I was a psycho when I started:D

so you dont do that much nowdays or you would recomned a smaller amout of stretching? ?:(

LMAO....
DLD... I actually looked in the mirror the other day during my workout and asked myself the same question...
"Am I a psycho!?.... Is DLD a psycho!?" lol
Then I said "Naaaaah.... this feels too good to be crazy". :D

iwant8inches said:
lol, I was thinking of adding another set to every stretch. It takes close to 2 hours to complete the newbie routine for me now anyway. I stay up till 3 sometimes doing it. I'll do HW and study till 12 or 1 then start Penis Enlargementing. Man on Winter Break it's going to be a mad dash to the 7 inch mark for me cause I am going ALL OUT BABY! Cause I'll have even more time what with just a job. There ain't no way I'm going out anymore either this year except on New Years because it's gonna get pretty friggin cold here soon. I hate winter..anyway

I think what is important is what your max is. For me 36 stretches worked and produced excellent results. I spent allot of time with my dick in those early days but it was worth it. So I don't want to stress that someone does everything I did, but rather stress do as much as you can do. It is a question of honesty versus laziness, if 2 sets is enough than that is your max.

Azael said:
so you dont do that much nowdays or you would recomned a smaller amout of stretching? ?:(

No, I do nothing today:) I am on a month break but when I am training I do allot more than the newbie routine. In addition to one set of the newbie stretches, which I love still to this day, I hang for 7 sets of 20 minutes and I do the DLD Blaster Routine to end my stretches. For GIRTH I am a Squash Jelq Junkie, nothing gives me better expansion. But, again, what I do is not what you should do. Use these routines as guidelines to your own ideal routine. For many guys the way the Newbie Routine is laid out is perfect, for others it is too much and then again there are also a few who go beyond the routine. What I think is important is that you spend a set amount of time working on your penis every single day to get the results you want.

pinprick said:
LMAO....
DLD... I actually looked in the mirror the other day during my workout and asked myself the same question...
"Am I a psycho!?.... Is DLD a psycho!?" lol
Then I said "Naaaaah.... this feels too good to be crazy". :D

What do they say about a thin line between genius and insanity? :D

longTom said:
They say "DON'T CROSS IT!!!! :D

I live 99% of my like on the wrong side but every now and again something good happens.

Back
Top Bottom