1nine8three

Registered
hey everyone, this si the first step i'm taking I'm 19 and I am really small, 3.5 errect, a little over an inch flaccid, it's really f-ing embarrassing i feel like I'm hung like a child. My last girl friend broke up with me because she could barely feel my cock. I want to know what I could do to possibly gain at least three inches to be a t 6.5, a friend of mine told me to buy the sizegenetics thingy. I'm just curious if their is anything else I could do to gain a least 3 inches. Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate it. :)

hey dude, this site has a bunch of info that will help you out. study this forum , ask questions and be persistent. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

I take your 3.5nbp since your 1'' flaccid, so whats your bodyfat looking like if your big that could be some size right there by loosing weight,

millionman said:
Jelq and stetch flaccid. What kind of physical shape are you in?

I'm about 5'9 187, I think I'm like 20 lbs overweight, but does that actually effect size?

1nine8three said:
I'm about 5'9 187, I think I'm like 20 lbs overweight, but does that actually effect size?

it could affect size if your bodyfat is high. you would be able to tell by your fat pad. i am 5'8 181 and my fat pad is probably hiding close to an inch or so. i am actually right now trying to lower my bodyfat (eating better, more cardio, etc. ) so i can gain a little on my length measurement. :)

hey 1nine8three,

First, I would buy the MOS dvd if you have the money, or pay for the site. If not, simply joining this forum will help. Follow DLD's newbie routine...I gained 1/2 inch in only two months with it. Sizegenetics has worked for me...in two months I gained 1/4 inch. But the bottom line is it will take hard work, plus time and effort. Three iches is certainly possible, and I'm sure many hardcore Penis Enlargement'ers have achieved it. You need to believe you can achieve this also, and don't get discouraged if you don't gain one month from the last. Try out the newbie routine and let us all know how much you've gained one month from now.

You are the same age as me....still very very young. I understand you are unhappy with your size, but please don't beat yourself up about it...some people have it much worse. The good thing is you came to the right place! Ask questions and start Penis Enlargement immediately and i can promise you that you will see results in less than a month. Also excersize and diet are a must...for anyone...this will only help you.

Newbie routine. Start today, be consistent and measure in a couple weeks.

You came to the right place man, we're all here with different goals, but the same reason. Take the first week to experiment (don't overdo yourself) and get a routine going. And after that, there's no stopping you. I don't know if its allowed on this forum so I won't name any brands, but I suggest buying some supplements such as penis enlargement pills. Taking them by itself won't help, but with the exercises they do.

And don't forget to take down your measurements. I started as 5.25 inch erect penis, and in three weeks I am already 5.5 inch and sometimes when I have a super boner, it is almost 5.75. I have a relatively small penis so I guess the gains were quicker? Who knows, perhaps you will have my luck.

In reality I'm still a newbie, but once you get started man, ain't no stopping you. My girlfriend broke up with me for the same reason. I can guarantee in 6-9 months time though when she sees my new body (I've been working out like fuck...so ripped like never before) and my new snake unleashed, she'll be wanting me back. But why settle with an ex? There's a world of girls out there.

Don't let her destroy your ego man. Be the stronger person, do what you gotta do, and live to see happier days.

Peace and love.
-gunz

gunzoftheeast said:
You came to the right place man, we're all here with different goals, but the same reason. Take the first week to experiment (don't overdo yourself) and get a routine going. And after that, there's no stopping you. I don't know if its allowed on this forum so I won't name any brands, but I suggest buying some supplements such as penis enlargement pills. Taking them by itself won't help, but with the exercises they do.

And don't forget to take down your measurements. I started as 5.25 inch erect penis, and in three weeks I am already 5.5 inch and sometimes when I have a super boner, it is almost 5.75. I have a relatively small penis so I guess the gains were quicker? Who knows, perhaps you will have my luck.

In reality I'm still a newbie, but once you get started man, ain't no stopping you. My girlfriend broke up with me for the same reason. I can guarantee in 6-9 months time though when she sees my new body (I've been working out like fuck...so ripped like never before) and my new snake unleashed, she'll be wanting me back. But why settle with an ex? There's a world of girls out there.

Don't let her destroy your ego man. Be the stronger person, do what you gotta do, and live to see happier days.

Peace and love.
-gunz

:clap:

Right on brother.

So, you are only three inches, well my friend, one time, long before I began to jelque, I used to wear a cow bell on mine to stretch the foreskin a bit. It actually worked, the only problem was that when my wife called the cat, my dick would twitch, and the bell would ring..This can be a very difficult problem, especially if you are in the middle of a board meeting and a beautiful young woman, with a rack like twin sealed beam headlights, is sitting across from you, the bell continuously rings. Unfortunately, I have had to stop wearing the bell because it was too embarrassing to wear in public

Sausage & mash said:
So, you are only three inches, well my friend, one time, long before I began to jelque, I used to wear a cow bell on mine to stretch the foreskin a bit. It actually worked, the only problem was that when my wife called the cat, my dick would twitch, and the bell would ring..This can be a very difficult problem, especially if you are in the middle of a board meeting and a beautiful young woman, with a rack like twin sealed beam headlights, is sitting across from you, the bell continuously rings. Unfortunately, I have had to stop wearing the bell because it was too embarrassing to wear in public

Say what now?

Sausage & mash said:
LOL

this post oddly reminds me of someone.. who might it be.. ADOLF HITLER

Back
Top Bottom