doublelongdaddy;693998 said:
Listen my Brother, I have been on Lamictal for a long time and any side effects are completely Trumped by the positive nature of this medication. There are certain people who can't use it and this is why it takes 2 months to get to dose. The people who can not use it because it cause Steven Johnson Disorder, but this is rare and it is found out in the first 2 weeks of taking Lamictal. If you want to add to this I can give you my cocktail of meds that work so well for me.

Lamictal: Deals with mood swings, brings a stable nature to the patient.

Serequel: Is an anti-psychotic that helps with irrational thoughts, stress and obsessiveness.

Klonopin: This is a slow acting benzodiazepines, and our of all the benzo's out there, Klonopin in the least addictive. The slow release of this medication helps with racing thoughts, anxiety and most of all slowing down enough to take part in life.

Wellbutrin: The best antidepressant available. As an antidepressant it starts to work in 2 weeks and the change in depression is remarkable. The side effects are the best part, weight loss and a reduced need to smoke.

I have spent the last 21 years trying to get my medication right and this combination has kept me stable for 2 years now.

No doubt, I do appreciate the Lamictal and everything it does, but I'd like to get my life back on track. Thankfully though, the Vesicare the urologist stuck me on is finally kicking it - bit of a loading period with this one, and for the most part, I feel back to normal. I'm not normal to the point where I'm not thinking about it at all - more that I can tell when my body is doing what, and that when I go, that I actually need to go and that I can empty fully. So, I'd say about 95% back up, but 100% back up would be not having to be on these meds at all. I'm going to get back into the gym tomorrow, and see if the added stress relief will help with some of what's been going on.

Also, I doubt that this would be recommended, but can I get back into a length routine, or should I wait off on this? Last thing I want is a big dick that can't hold it's piss, nor my size currently that can't do the same.

bluetard117;694334 said:
No doubt, I do appreciate the Lamictal and everything it does, but I'd like to get my life back on track. Thankfully though, the Vesicare the urologist stuck me on is finally kicking it - bit of a loading period with this one, and for the most part, I feel back to normal. I'm not normal to the point where I'm not thinking about it at all - more that I can tell when my body is doing what, and that when I go, that I actually need to go and that I can empty fully. So, I'd say about 95% back up, but 100% back up would be not having to be on these meds at all. I'm going to get back into the gym tomorrow, and see if the added stress relief will help with some of what's been going on.

Also, I doubt that this would be recommended, but can I get back into a length routine, or should I wait off on this? Last thing I want is a big dick that can't hold it's piss, nor my size currently that can't do the same.

So good to hear the improvements. Do not rush to get off the medication, especially the Lamictal (very serious issues happen if you just stop taking it. Allow the meds to help as you get back to 100%. For me, there is no going off the meds or you would not see me.

doublelongdaddy;694526 said:
So good to hear the improvements. Do not rush to get off the medication, especially the Lamictal (very serious issues happen if you just stop taking it. Allow the meds to help as you get back to 100%. For me, there is no going off the meds or you would not see me.

Oh yeah, totally, I was reading about the weaning off period needed for drugs like that, and as the end of the semester was about to pass, I didn't want to drop off the stuff and potentially really fuck myself over on exams. I'd like to stay on the Lamictal for what good it does me, though I feel slower mentally in most cases with it, but the advantages outweigh the risks.

bluetard117;694562 said:
Oh yeah, totally, I was reading about the weaning off period needed for drugs like that, and as the end of the semester was about to pass, I didn't want to drop off the stuff and potentially really fuck myself over on exams. I'd like to stay on the Lamictal for what good it does me, though I feel slower mentally in most cases with it, but the advantages outweigh the risks.

Good luck and please keep us up to date every bit of the way.

doublelongdaddy;694836 said:
Good luck and please keep us up to date every bit of the way.

Well it seems like the storm has passed. I'd say the combination of various meds have gotten my body to chill the fuck out so that I can live normally again. I never thought that I'd take something like wearing regular underwear for granted, but I guess I did, so I can thank everyone here, doctors, parents and friends for the support I received in all this. I was expecting to get shunned a lot for all this, but no one did anything of the sort. People were supportive, people were sympathetic, people asked if they could help. I hope that I am able to return the favor in their time of need, because for gods sake, I'd hate for anyone to go through what I did, and I'd love to be able to help anyone I can. In all this, I don't think I'm 100% right yet, but I'd say that I'm 99% better, and that 1% is just me being aware of it in case of anything.

Now, I have a question for DLD. Considering all this, do you think it wise or safe to get back into a PE routine again? I'd like to still work on my goal, but if something like this were to happen again, well, I'd be okay with where I am. Thoughts?

bluetard117;695709 said:
Well it seems like the storm has passed. I'd say the combination of various meds have gotten my body to chill the fuck out so that I can live normally again. I never thought that I'd take something like wearing regular underwear for granted, but I guess I did, so I can thank everyone here, doctors, parents and friends for the support I received in all this. I was expecting to get shunned a lot for all this, but no one did anything of the sort. People were supportive, people were sympathetic, people asked if they could help. I hope that I am able to return the favor in their time of need, because for gods sake, I'd hate for anyone to go through what I did, and I'd love to be able to help anyone I can. In all this, I don't think I'm 100% right yet, but I'd say that I'm 99% better, and that 1% is just me being aware of it in case of anything.

Now, I have a question for DLD. Considering all this, do you think it wise or safe to get back into a PE routine again? I'd like to still work on my goal, but if something like this were to happen again, well, I'd be okay with where I am. Thoughts?

I am so happy you have this all sorted out. Of course you can train, PE will not cause incontinence ever.

Back
Top Bottom