pauly89

Registered
is 2 hours of stretching, jelquing a day too much? I do the newbie routine 2 hours a day, 5 days a week... i've only started the newbie routine 3 days ago, but was still pe'ing 2 hours a day and pe'ing for an hour a day before.... I think have already gained a quarter inch with all these new angles with the newbie routine!!! when i hit 6 inches im gonna be really happy, i think i went from 5.5 to 5.75 erect length!! woop woop! length of a womans vagina is 5-7 inches so im getting there!!!

pauly89;306265 said:
is 2 hours of stretching, jelquing a day too much? I do the newbie routine 2 hours a day, 5 days a week... i've only started the newbie routine 3 days ago, but was still pe'ing 2 hours a day and pe'ing for an hour a day before.... I think have already gained a quarter inch with all these new angles with the newbie routine!!! when i hit 6 inches im gonna be really happy, i think i went from 5.5 to 5.75 erect length!! woop woop! length of a womans vagina is 5-7 inches so im getting there!!!

no bro that sounds good. in my opinion the more time you do the better, just as long as you dont injure yourself.

Ben I have a question. Do you actually want to have sex? I mean I dont think it will ever happen if you get 10in in girth.

If thats what you want go for it.

chazster;306663 said:
Ben I have a question. Do you actually want to have sex? I mean I dont think it will ever happen if you get 10in in girth.

If thats what you want go for it.

hahahahahahahaha, the reason i want the 10" girth is just incase i get with a woman whos had alot of kids and her vagina is loose because of child birth, that way i would always feel tight inside her with a 10" girth penis. thanks for the post.

Pauly89, don't worry thats pretty average time for a really good session.

Jeez wish i had 2 hours to Penis Enlargement a day lol
I guess progress depends on intensity and length though, im struggling with shower routines atm lol :/

no ben does not actually plan on havin sex. the reason he wants a humongous cock is so he can combat crime by beatin up bad guys over the head with it... i mean thats what makes sense right? ;)

keep those ligs and tissues deformed. glad you have that dedication.

Back
Top Bottom