rakas

Registered
Okay, my friend asked me to give him some advice becasue one of his other friends cousins is 13 and came onto him, he is unsure what to do because he finds her very attractive, ahaving seen her myself she looks older than 13 and has 36C breasts, and acts quite mature, now she has had sex already with several people which is why my friend says he needs advice because of the moralss/ethics, he finds her very attractive and she does look and act older than her age however she is 13 and he wants advise on what he should do, obviously the law says he could go to prison if caught, and i told him that and said that he should wait untill shes 14 however i thought i would ask you guys for your opinion.

Yeah, uh, he would still be guilty of fucking a child even if she's at the ripe old age of 14. Is this a joke? This question brings up so many trailer-park/white trash jokes I don't even know where to start.

Sorry to make light of your question, but you deserve a little chiding just for bothering to ask it. You should have advised your friend to not attempt to fuck a 13 year old rather than pose the scenario to a Penis Enlargement forum. Being the age of 13 or 14, she's legally a child and clearly not old enough to make informed decisions about sex, regardless of her past activities. There are two reasons that a grown adult would have sex with a girl of that age: he's either terribly desperate or an evil bastard. Actually, he could easily be both.

Here's a phrase you may want to share with your friend: "I'm Chris Hansen and this is Dateline NBC." That may be a little out of his league as the fake profiles they use to snare predators are usually 14 years old.

I really, really hope that this is just a joke. If you had a daughter that age would you be okay with her having sex, especially with guys like your 'buddy?'

And in case you're one of the many underage people that post on this forum, it's still a very serious crime under the law even if your 'buddy' isn't too much older than the girl. For instance, if he's 17 and has sex with her, he's still flagrantly guilty of a rape charge.

In the USA, consensual oral sex between a 17 year old male and 15 year old female (notice they are BOTH "under age" by USA standards), got Gnarlow Wilson a 10 year prison sentence! Why is Genarlow Wilson in Prison? . I'm not sure how the law is in England, but even something as innocent and free willing and enjoyable like this can obviously lead to serious trouble with fascist law enforcement.

That said, I'd advise against it. But, that won't stop your friend (you?) and his young cousin from exercising their freedom of choice and I can't say I blame them. And about her being a mature, promiscuous and hot 13 year old .... I know all about that. They seem to be more common. I saw a 12 year old who had child bearing hips, D tits and looked like she could be a model and easily date a guy of any age. I still wouldn't mess with her until she turns 18.

I agree with you about Wilson and I believe that the Georgia legislature has taken steps to correct the situation.

Your post, however, is slightly disturbing. You didn't explicitly condone having sex with young girls, so I'll refrain from passing judgment, but if I'm reading between the lines correctly you seem to be passively sympathizing with the idea.

Maybe I'ma prude, but I don't think that just because a child looks physically mature that it's somehow appropriate to have sex with them. The damge done is mental, not physical, and I must say that it is highly concerning that a couple of guys seem so casual with the idea of having sex with a person of such a young age.

If you want do advise against it, I would hope that people would at least try to factor in morality, not just legal danger. I really don't think that laws protecting kids from male sexual predators are "facist." That kind of rheotirc is straight out of the NAMBLA handbook. That's not to suggest you're a proponent of such organizations, but that's seriously how they characterize child protection laws.

yeah and if he pisses her off one day guess who is going to JAIL!!! I would not mess with her at that age she is too un stable mentally and too un predictable, I don't care how mature she seems to be

..At least wait until she is 18

How old is your boy?

stridge said:
I agree with you about Wilson and I believe that the Georgia legislature has taken steps to correct the situation.

:cool:

Your post, however, is slightly disturbing. You didn't explicitly condone having sex with young girls, so I'll refrain from passing judgment, but if I'm reading between the lines correctly you seem to be passively sympathizing with the idea.

Maybe I'ma prude, but I don't think that just because a child looks physically mature that it's somehow appropriate to have sex with them. The damge done is mental, not physical, and I must say that it is highly concerning that a couple of guys seem so casual with the idea of having sex with a person of such a young age.

If you want do advise against it, I would hope that people would at least try to factor in morality, not just legal danger. I really don't think that laws protecting kids from male sexual predators are "facist." That kind of rheotirc is straight out of the NAMBLA handbook. That's not to suggest you're a proponent of such organizations, but that's seriously how they characterize child protection laws.

My post came from the viewpoint of freedom of choice and physical and mental maturity in young people. I just take it from a view that favors freedom and recognizes that the physical and mental maturity and equality of youth is not fairly represented by drawing a line at the age of 18.

I really don't think that laws protecting kids from male sexual predators are "facist."

This implies or exhibits a mischaracterization of my point. The follow up with the "rhetoric from NAMBLA" added insult, but since you tried to quantify that then I'll refrain from rebuttal specific to it.

I'm in favor of severe penalties for both male AND female sexual predators whether they are predeators of a 1 day old, the oldest person on the planet, or of anyone between those ages. My point was "something as innocent and free willing and enjoyable like this [ the consensual sex between an obviously mature and mentally and physically well developed and accomplished 17 and 15 year old making decision in sound judgement to enjoy their life together] can obviously lead to serious trouble with fascist law enforcement. My point is there needs to be a distinction made from what is predatorial and consensual. All cases should be very carefully investigated and if a person can be properly examined to be of sound judgement and consent then I have a severely moral and ethical conflict of denying them their free will and or punishing them with a force of legal enslavement of penalties of sorts because that is fascist.

By the time I was 12, I had more responsibility and experience with some things than people not only of "legal age" but than people far exceeding legal age and that certainly effects my view. I also had a pretty well developed sense of reasoning and had been properly educated on safe sex among other things and it's really not hard to grasp the concept of having babies too early and contracting STDs. I chose to engage in sexual activity back then and if this girl decides to as well then I think that is her right, especially considering the context this is presented in.

By this guy's description, the girl is promiscuous already or has had sex multiples of time and she is the one requesting sex. She is not being manipulated and has already experienced this and wants it again. In a situation like this, I just think it is more difficult to argue for the "mental damage" like you are doing. This girl is not being raped and the scenario is not of a guy asking if he should seduce her because she is attractive, it is asking if one should follow through with her seduction and request to enjoy sexual experience like she has before that is a majorly different dynamic.

It's certainly a tricky subject. I don't condone molesters and mind-emotional-game-manipulators-for-predatorial-seduction of people of any age hiding under rhetoric of freedom whether it be for NAMBLA or for any other type of situation even involving adults; but in the event that an "underage" person is essentially "begging" for sex with as much conscience and intelligence or "sound judgement" as anyone needs to beg for such a thing ... like is essentially described in the opening post of this thread ... then it is difficult for me to have clear conscience in supporting blanket legislation that would deny the person their free will.

But, like I said and I should clarify and repeat, I still wouldn't make the decision to sleep with a minor and I would not advise anyone to do it.

Keep in mind some sick old fart tried to seduce me when I was about 10 and luckily I was smart and athletic enough to notice and scare him out of the situation and get myself out of the situation. My sister also got herself into some sexual abuse situations when she was underage. So, I don't take this stuff lightly, I just take it from a view that favors freedom and recognizes that the maturity and equality of youth is not fairly represented by drawing a line at the age of 18.

Last edited:
Deon said:
yeah and if he pisses her off one day guess who is going to JAIL!!! I would not mess with her at that age she is too un stable mentally and too un predictable, I don't care how mature she seems to be

..At least wait until she is 18

Definitely part of my judgement. Doesn't matter if this person is mature enough to be president and get more head turns than Carmen Electra, because whenever she wants she can easily give serious legal trouble. Actually, this could bring up the whole discussion on the terrifying facts of people, women especially, crying wolf or making false accusations about sexual predator situations to get their way.

Thanks for the comments guys and keep then coming, forgetting the law for a moment, i personally consider 13 the transition stage, most likely, because of the circumstances he would be put on the sex offenders register however probably have to do some kind of community service however had she been 15, in the majority of cases, no prosecution would of been made in England.

I am 18 btw, my friend is 17.

rakas said:
I am 18 btw, my friend is 17.

?:(

Your thread is titled: 18 and 13 . Your profile age says 19. Confusion abounds. It seems to me that you are likely the guy who wants the advice in your consideration for this 13 year old, and I wouldn't expect you to admit that, but that's just speculation so sorry if I'm wrong.

In the end, you and your friends will do what you/they want. Just be careful. This thread is a good start for care so I commend you for asking for others input where you aren't sure even if it's an awkward topic.

Last edited:
PenilePersist said:
:cool:

My post came from the viewpoint of freedom of choice and physical and mental maturity in young people. I just take it from a view that favors freedom and recognizes that the physical and mental maturity and equality of youth is not fairly represented by drawing a line at the age of 18.

This implies or exhibits a mischaracterization of my point. The follow up with the "rhetoric from NAMBLA" added insult, but since you tried to quantify that then I'll refrain from rebuttal specific to it.

I'm in favor of severe penalties for both male AND female sexual predators whether they are predeators of a 1 day old, the oldest person on the planet, or of anyone between those ages. My point was "something as innocent and free willing and enjoyable like this [ the consensual sex between an obviously mature and mentally and physically well developed and accomplished 17 and 15 year old making decision in sound judgement to enjoy their life together] can obviously lead to serious trouble with fascist law enforcement. My point is there needs to be a distinction made from what is predatorial and consensual. All cases should be very carefully investigated and if a person can be properly examined to be of sound judgement and consent then I have a severely moral and ethical conflict of denying them their free will and or punishing them with a force of legal enslavement of penalties of sorts because that is fascist.

By the time I was 12, I had more responsibility and experience with some things than people not only of "legal age" but than people far exceeding legal age and that certainly effects my view. I also had a pretty well developed sense of reasoning and had been properly educated on safe sex among other things and it's really not hard to grasp the concept of having babies too early and contracting STDs. I chose to engage in sexual activity back then and if this girl decides to as well then I think that is her right, especially considering the context this is presented in.

By this guy's description, the girl is promiscuous already or has had sex multiples of time and she is the one requesting sex. She is not being manipulated and has already experienced this and wants it again. In a situation like this, I just think it is more difficult to argue for the "mental damage" like you are doing. This girl is not being raped and the scenario is not of a guy asking if he should seduce her because she is attractive, it is asking if one should follow through with her seduction and request to enjoy sexual experience like she has before that is a majorly different dynamic.

It's certainly a tricky subject. I don't condone molesters and mind-emotional-game-manipulators-for-predatorial-seduction of people of any age hiding under rhetoric of freedom whether it be for NAMBLA or for any other type of situation even involving adults; but in the event that an "underage" person is essentially "begging" for sex with as much conscience and intelligence or "sound judgement" as anyone needs to beg for such a thing ... like is essentially described in the opening post of this thread ... then it is difficult for me to have clear conscience in supporting blanket legislation that would deny the person their free will.

But, like I said and I should clarify and repeat, I still wouldn't make the decision to sleep with a minor and I would not advise anyone to do it.

Keep in mind some sick old fart tried to seduce me when I was about 10 and luckily I was smart and athletic enough to notice and scare him out of the situation and get myself out of the situation. My sister also got herself into some sexual abuse situations when she was underage. So, I don't take this stuff lightly, I just take it from a view that favors freedom and recognizes that the maturity and equality of youth is not fairly represented by drawing a line at the age of 18.

That's a great post and I sincerely apologize for mischaracterizing your comments. I was still a bit prickly from the orginial message I think, and this caused me to inaappropriately make assumptions about your comments.

I understand your points about certain ambiguities in terms of the law. It's very interesting that you brought up Genarlow Wilson, because I was quite outraged to hear about that situation, which I suppose exposes a certain hypocrisy in my opinions. Anyway, once again, I extend my full apologies.

So far as the orginal topic, my feelings on the matter are somewhat knee-jerk. I don't have kids but I have a neice that will be turning that age in just a few months and in my eyes she is a child and I can't imagine the anger I would feel if I knew that an older guy, or even really any guy, close to her age cohort included, had sex with her. Sex is risky and can ruin lives, and I just can't conceptualize the idea of anybody being able to fully comprehend the responsility and possible consequences. As you say, the maturity level is subjective, but it's clearly something I can't quite wrap my mind around.

Reber phrased it very well and to the point: She's 13. That's just too young, as we all seem to agree. Aside from the questionable moral aspect, we've also extablished that it's a fairly serious crime. Frankly I can't believe anybody would even consider this, but the original poster was actually quite gracious in accepting the criticism, so I'll give him credit for that.

idk the ages keep on changing but the only thing that stays constant is that the girl is 13. just tell your "friend" to take a good look at her, then to go home with some lotion and grab a klenex and go to town. if he touches that girl he'll be in some seirous shit if she decides to say anything, or if the parents even THINK that he's fuckin her. hell even I worried and my girl was 16 at the time!! ha...ah the good old days. but 13? i wouldn't touch that if i were him.

aint worth getting locked up for. Thats some serious time they hand out for that shit, double digits. My mothafucking 8 months was a bitch butf aint shit when you looking at 10+

Adults should raise kids not fuck them. Well, I know I am a prude when it comes to this kind of thing. I don't care if she has had sex before. If I am 18 and a 13 year old came to me offering or tempting sex I'd be out of there so quick my shadow would be left in the dust. It doesn't even matter to me who is doing the seducing. I had sex when I was 14, but it wasn't with a woman it was with someone about 2 years older than me so it's not the same as this situation. Two teens messing around is not a smart thing, but it's natural and perfectly common. As for the girl I don't know the kid, but I'd say regardless of experience that she is probably all ready psychologically damaged/emotionally unstable in some way. Emotionally, you're more susceptible at 13 to be confused and hurt from a mere sexual encounter/relationship than an 18 year old/older adult.

I had been abused as a child and I really know deep down the committment problems I have stem from that. I know that influences the way I feel about these kind of questions too. I don't know exactly what change occurred inside me/how the abuse altered my development and there is no way to know exactly what that does to anyone's psyche. The same can be said even of consensual sex involving a willing 13 year old and an 18 year old.

Each person who has experienced what I did will respond differently but ultimately the experiences that we have regardless of what they were(raising kids as a young teen/being raped/abandoned/molested etc) it's still rightly a matter of age. There is a maturation process, no? Your capacity to handle such ordeals is higher as an adult, but the age at which adulthood is reached is subjective depending on the culture. Our society in general happens to think more of childhood before thrusting responsibilities of adults onto its young people. There are no universals that can be applied here so it's reasonable to argue that there is at least one 13 year old girl that is every bit as ready for a sexual relationship/casual sex as any 23 year old, but it is also at the same time wrong to suggest that an act of freedom partaken by a legal and mature(?) adult will have no ill effect. Tell me that the qualms that typically arise out of similar scenarios have nothing to do with morality. If you are an adult then you should know that there is something wrong about having sex with 12 or 13 year olds. As an adult you know what is wrong with the act itself(the law for one) and the potential consequences that arise out of the act.(from being labled a sexual predator,pervert, or even a rapist to bringing an unwanted child into the world and being stuck with a baby to raise to being put in prison and much more) That's about too much to handle as an adult. Far be it fair for someone with all of 13 years on this planet to have to raise a child or go through with an abortion or pregnancy(I feel for her family as well as the baby). I know some girls that age who would welcome a child thinking it would save their lives, but that's another issue. Adults need to be adults and kids need to be kids. We expect adults to know better so we hold them accountable. Sometimes it's not that simple, but it doesn't mean I can fuck a 13 year old.

It doesn't matter if you were hardened or more mature at age 15 than some 20 year olds because of your life experiences either. What hardens a young person/child are typically unfortunate circumstances in the first place that would be tough to handle at any age much less as a child. Is it unfair to suggest that protecting a 13 year old from their own selves is in the interest of society as well? We can't protect our children every second of the day, but it is still better to error on the side of caution in such matters. That Georgia Law however is a great example of taking it too far. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a 17 and 15 year old having a little consensual "fun." 18 and 14 and I have to say no, even 18 and 15. But 18 and 13? Come on. You need more things to do or a larger circle of friends.

I would just say that if I had a 12 or 13 year old daughter and someone 18 or older had sex with her I would cut him/her and definitely think about killing him/her. I wouldn't even defend my actions. I'm just saying that sometimes a mutherfucker has to draw a line in the sand and enforce their own laws their own way. And that is what will be written on the only tight white tee that my daughter will be allowed to wear if that is in style at the time too. Not "juicy" or "fuck me here," or whatever the hell is on them things nowadays.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys and again keep them coming.

Don't get me wrong, me and my friend both believe that having sex with children is wrong ad that anybody engaging in sexual acts with a child of 12 or under should be publically executed however she is nearly 14 and according to him mentally and physically mature which is why he asked my advice and i in turn have asked yours.

Typical prison sentence for underage sex (13-15) is 2 years however in many cases where the defendant is under 20, they are given community service with a suspended sentance, this is based on whether the judge thinks that it is just an imature act or whether they are deemed a danger.

Just for the record, i turned 18 just over a month ago, however my friend is not 18 until June.

Another thing to consider might be that if this girl has been sexually active quite a bit already, she may well be carrying some STDs. Young people and less experienced people are much less likely to use protection or be concerned about catching something, and I'm guessing from the sound of the girl that she's probably been sleeping with older men that have had plenty of partners of their own, so her odds are high. A bunch of guys that are totally okay with having sex with a partner that is barely out of elementary school don't sound like a crowd that's too likely to be responsible when it comes to sex. A condom won't always protect you from herpes, HPV, and probably plenty of other nasty afflictions as well. So if anymore reasons were need outside of illegality and the immoral aspects some feel are present, there's another one.

Robo-Monkey said:
When you have a son you only have to worry about one-penis. Having a daughter, you have to worry about more than one penis.

Kids today give out oral-sex like it's a hand-shake good-bye.

he's so right. he's a video i shot of 2 kids engaging in oral goodbyes in dense snow :blowjob:

keep pushing

im just an enthusiast. love of the lens.

have you just added the X? ;)

keep pushing

Back
Top Bottom