Rakas, please stop trying to justify this!

You say you recognise that girls of the age of 12 are children, yet you believe that girls (presumabley one day over this) of 13 are able to make educated decisions in the realms of sexual intercourse ?:( ?:( ?:(

Can I remind you (again) that the UK has the highest rate of under age pregnancy in Europe! This is purely because the girls having sex, have no concept of the ramifications of their actions; and if they do, they are not responsible enough over their own bodies and futures to take precautions!

And this you said is most disturbing:

"i personally consider 13 the transition stage, most likely, because of the circumstances he would be put on the sex offenders register however probably have to do some kind of community service however had she been 15, in the majority of cases, no prosecution would of been made in England."

Are you trying to say that the law doesn't frown upon sex between 13 year olds and 17 year olds seriously ?:( ?:( ?:(

As a graduate of Law, and a human being, I think you'll find this is neither legally acceptable, nor socially so!

There must be girls your own age hanging about, and there is absolutely NO reason to mess around with children; for their safety and yours.

Leave it alone! 13 year old pussy may sound good and probablly is, but man thats just wrong. Dont mess with it. Shes still a child.

Can i again point out that i was gaining advice for my friend, not me.

Aside from that, thanks for the comments and i will pass them on.

rakas said:
Can i again point out that i was gaining advice for my friend, not me.

Aside from that, thanks for the comments and i will pass them on.

Well in the spirit of 'advice,' as has been already said, the kids they use to snare predators on Datline are 14 - full year older than the age that you consider to be 'the turning point.' In the eyes of the law and 99% percent of the population she's a child. And, so far as the argument that she's already had sex; does it make it less of a crime to rape a woman that's alread been raped? Not in the eyes of a judge, in fact it may even be worse. Tell your 'friend' to stay the hell away, as nearly everybody on the thread has suggested.

Jusarb fuck hger abd cum in her face. I would fuck a 13 year old sod it wouldnt be funny to me. ,ml 13c year old pussy would be sao sweet you wouldnt want tgo stpp eatting it. Fuck her till she criees!! I would if I had the chance. It would like her asshole allnight long the eat her pusdsy till she came all on my face.l io seen a 19 year old working at Home Depot that I wouldf kill to fuck her as long as I could. She was so hot. Fuck that pussy untill you casnt. Cum on her or in her if she dont have a poeriodf. It would be very youinf and hot pudsssy. Fuck it hard please for me!!!!

3lee said:
Jusarb fuck hger abd cum in her face. I would fuck a 13 year old sod it wouldnt be funny to me. ,ml 13c year old pussy would be sao sweet you wouldnt want tgo stpp eatting it. Fuck her till she criees!! I would if I had the chance. It would like her asshole allnight long the eat her pusdsy till she came all on my face.l io seen a 19 year old working at Home Depot that I wouldf kill to fuck her as long as I could. She was so hot. Fuck that pussy untill you casnt. Cum on her or in her if she dont have a poeriodf. It would be very youinf and hot pudsssy. Fuck it hard please for me!!!!

is this an earnest post?

it reads like a citation from the rapist's bible.

keep pushing

It sounds like "your friend" is desperate for pussy... Keeping in mind that he thinks a 13 year old can be as mature as an 18 year old... Is it worth the risk??? What "your friend" needs to do is go out and pick up some fine legal age puss and get laid...

Plain and simple...

mate youd not get a comunity scentence yould be put on the sex offenders register and the child sex offenders register and yould get at least 2 years. why the fuck is your mate hanging around with 13 year old girl tell him from me he is a nonse and if i seen him i would cut him from his eye to his mouth, i cant believe you came onto a forum like this to ask that! why dont you tell your mate to go hand himself in to the police station and tell them he has been thinking of fucking a 13yr old and that hes a pedophile. and believe me theyd sort him out in jail good and proper. fucking swing sniffer!

Back
Top Bottom