"Everyone" has fucked up or will fuck up in that regard in some relationship down the road. You messed up with that for sure. Just don't do it again. I have a question though...how the hell do a lot of you motherfuckers know how big your best friend is or how big the guy down the corner is or how big your ex's BF is??? I mean it just seems a bit strange to me that anyone unless they are dedicated or something to Penis Enlargement like DLD or something would allow a friend to see his wang, but even then it was for the purpose of taping a video for the site. I'm thinking we need to adopt a don't ask don't show policy from here on out. No one shows their dong to their friend or neighbor and no one asks their gf about previous bfs and we'll all be better off uh...uh???

She brought up his size and continued to talk about it for a while. She really isnt worth the fucking effort. I should split up with her and in about a year wear some tight shorts around her. Then we'll see who's envious. But iwant8inches I do agree with you to an extent. I just wish women didnt try to make blokes feel so fucking insecure.

insearchof9inch said:
She brought up his size and continued to talk about it for a while. She really isnt worth the fucking effort. I should split up with her and in about a year wear some tight shorts around her. Then we'll see who's envious. But iwant8inches I do agree with you to an extent. I just wish women didnt try to make blokes feel so fucking insecure.
Dude, I would dump her. Not b/c she is so bad (I don't know her), but b/c of what it will do to you, your self-esteem over time. BUT before you show her the door. Use her body for every carnal desire you've ever had (but would never do to a girl you respect). Fuck her ass then make her suck you off and swallow. Get her to do a 3-some with another chick, make her eat pussy. Make her lick your ass. Stick really fat things in her pussy, stretch her really good. Get her to do like 4 of your friends at the same time. Anything you've ever wanted to do (legally) but refrained. Don't forget to videotape it. THEN tell her she's a fucking loose-ass, slutty skank and boot her.

damn Texan. That would be cool. But I doubt anyone deserves that. It'd be fun to see a girl you don't care about do all those things, but still...some of the things oddly enough I'd consider seriously lol.

That aint a bad idea. She was blatantly bullshitting anyway b/c she threatened to stop having sex with me if i didnt stop growing. I doubt any girl who had taken a 10"er would really have trouble with a 7"er

Dude I don't know how long you've been with this girl and all the background....but if she is threatening to withhold sex you need to punish her brutally for that so she stops bullshitting...I mean literally right now she is fucking with you...so start talking with and having sex with other women...

Sounds like this relationship is negative and bad so you should end it....either now or when you find another chick....but really put your girl in her place and draw the line...decide for yourself what you will and will not put up with and EVERYTIME she crosses that line you need to enforce your rules...with thihs girl and with other girls in the future....I'm not talking about doing anything stupid like being violent but you are the MAN so BE THE MAN all the time....but it sounds like you already lost this one so let her go and ignore all the psychological BS she will pull on you when you dump her ass...she is just playing with your insecurities anyway....good luck

insearchof9inch said:
That aint a bad idea. She was blatantly bullshitting anyway b/c she threatened to stop having sex with me if i didnt stop growing. I doubt any girl who had taken a 10"er would really have trouble with a 7"er

insearchof9inch said:

Some of these girls talk such a line of shit it's unbelieveable.

Patrick Bateman said:
I like how everyone "knows someone" that has an 11"+ dick.. I see a lot of black guys on AFF that claim 11-15" but looking at their pics they are maybe 8 1/2" tops and a few go the extra mile and doctor the photos.

And of course women fall for it and later tell their future boyfriend/husband they've fucked guys with 12". :s

yeah. I have to agree with this. I am on AFF and I occasionally check out the competition. Even though I am "only" 8x6.5 (maybe 8x7 at BEST), I think my dick compares favourably with a good majority of those claiming 10+.

you know girls will believe anything if its big.men do it all the time like lex steele.and on the other hand what may be HUGE to a girl may not be so huge to us.WHat do u think.

HungLikeHolmes said:
12" NBP, no fucking way.
12" BPenis EnlargementL, VERY doubtful.
10" BPenis EnlargementL, not likely at all.
8-9" BPenis EnlargementL, girlfriend with a bad sense of size perception, a bad memory, and a bullshitting ex boyfriend. Bingo.

Missed this but this is the truth ruth! This says it all!

Eeek.. that would be a huuge turnoff to me if a girl told me shes been with many well-hung black guys before me.. arg..

doublelongdaddy said:
Wow, I guess your girl was with someone that is bigger than __________ and I always thought he had the longest cock...and at 16 too! :s

Dude, she is fucking with your insecurities, I mean whatever it takes to motivate you but I would not sweat her memories.

http://rapidshare.com/files/38384176/gorillarms_sandra.wmv

Want to see a 12 or more inch dick, which I doubt most men have, take a look at this clip above.

lickmonstr said:
no Tranny crap. I think it's __________.
I'm thinking that __________ is more like an honest 10nbp. 12 is even more than that. Just keep up Penis Enlargement and all this insecurity will go away. If you can bottom out a girl, would you give a fuck if someone had an extra couple inches out in the breeze?

Back
Top Bottom