Child abuse? I doubt that anything would have happened here, since we were both minors at the time and she was a girl. I don't advocate having sex at that age, I was just sharing my experience.

Look guys... i'm not trying to down anyone here... i have lots of respect for anyone that does Penis Enlargement... hell... i'm currently in Phase 2 of the program. To answer your questions of black guys being that long.... yup it's true. I'm not saying this to pose a superiority amongst all races type thing but... shit like this is true, and the funny thing is, that people make it a racy issue. Hell anyone can have a long shlong. Why do you think some girls prefer tall guys over average??? And since i'm secure in my manhood... a friend of mine is 11 1/2 inches... I'd post pics for ya all, but he's not too coo with showin shit like that. And what's really ironic is that he says when he's havin sex with majority of females... they can barely take half of it. Also, he says that some of the females that he is with don't even want to have sex with him because of it. You have to remember that despite most females "claiming that they want a guy that is huuuuuge" cant really take a guy that size. And if she can... it brings about the question in my mind of "if a female likes something like that.... how many guys has she really had sex with???" It's coo to be adventerous an all, but somewhere you have to draw the line. And for all of you guys that are working hard in trying to attain your desired size and width... keep it up. Don't let what a woman tell you about size and her past bf's get you down. Personally I flip it around on a female and make her think that it would be hard to please me. Trust me... if you can establish youself in the light of a "alpha male that is desired by other women" Size wont even matter to her because she'd be concentrating on how she can please YOU. So, in closing... it's all in your reality of how things are, and if a female realizes that you are scared that you cant please her... she'll start to act that way instead of the ladder.

NICE Stout...best post I've seen in a long time. Everything you said should be gold for most guys out there who are insecure about their size, gf's past relationships, quality of sex etc.

I like how everyone "knows someone" that has an 11"+ dick.. I see a lot of black guys on AFF that claim 11-15" but looking at their pics they are maybe 8 1/2" tops and a few go the extra mile and doctor the photos.

And of course women fall for it and later tell their future boyfriend/husband they've fucked guys with 12". :s

HungLikeHolmes said:
IMO, you should READ, READ, READ up on the female anatomy. Learn her body like the back of your hand, rub that clit until she has to physically stop you, make her cum till she cant stop telling her friends about how awome you are.

My last girlfriend was a slapper, and Im 10"+, but I also know the female anatomy better that 95% of women. When we first started getting busy under the covers, she was very impressed by my schlong, easily the biggest shes seen. But it wasnt my sausage she wouldnt stop raving to her friends about...

.. I made her have her first 8 orgasms in a row our first night together, after about 20 previous boyfriends.

8 in a row? Wow dude, I would ask to shake your hand if you weren't an ocean away. Do you have any good links to resources detailing some of your links? I'm just asking, cause I don't get that much action and I'm always looking to be better each time and you impressed me.

He's not real...so just keep working @ Penis Enlargement. I have given up Penis Enlargement for a few months...I NEED to start back up. Stay in ther Bro and work until you reach your goals.

I wish once someone would tell their girl that they've had this girl that would get so wet it was fucking disgusting, but it was great and damn she was fucking tight! Or something...If a girl told me I was small and said she'd had a 12 inch dick..I'd look her in the eye and go "You're fat." and then walk away.

No! No! No! When will you learn? If a bitch talks smack about your size, you do as Holmes says and make her cum 8 times straight. Then call her fat, say she has lousy skillz and walk away, never calling or acknowledging her again. You might as well do it right. ;)
iwant8inches said:
I wish once someone would tell their girl that they've had this girl that would get so wet it was fucking disgusting, but it was great and damn she was fucking tight! Or something...If a girl told me I was small and said she'd had a 12 inch dick..I'd look her in the eye and go "You're fat." and then walk away.

Every girl I've ever talked to about size thought that an object close to or a little over 9" was 12", well every girl except my ex. She was dead on with her visual measurements so I asked her what she thought average size was, She had been with 5 partners before me and said from her experience 5.5" was what she had for 3 partners 4.5" for 1 partner and 7" for the guy before me. But she did say I was the longest with just over 7.5"( Before Penis Enlargement, I'm about 8 3/4" NBPenis EnlargementL and 9 1/8" BPenis EnlargementL now) and the second thickest. That was what surprised me was that one of the guys with a 5.5" dick had one thicker in girth then mine (at the time) 6.25"EG, She said he was probably 3/4-1" larger in girth then me. I know this has little to do with the thread but my point was from my experience 8-9 out of 10 women think 9" looks like 12" only 1-2 out of 10 are some what accurate.

doublelongdaddy said:
Wow, I guess your girl was with someone that is bigger than __________ and I always thought he had the longest cock...and at 16 too! :s

Dude, she is fucking with your insecurities, I mean whatever it takes to motivate you but I would not sweat her memories.

DLD is right, she's just fuckin with your mind

Women are strange in a way, surpressed and dominated by man throughout history. They have found a weakness, or chink in your armour, this insecurity that men have with their peckers. And they will jump on it, beat it, for all it's worth, as long as they can. And the more it bothers you, the more they will do it.

It is a strange mental phenomenom. Some people possess the character of a "winner", where they will work hard to become bigger, faster, stronger, and never care about what anyone else is doing. Other people possess a "loser" mentality, where they purposely attempt to make others weaker, by degrading you, putting insecurity and weakness in your mind, to make up for their own inadequacies, and bring you down to their level.

I tell you straight up, i have been with 100s of chicks and heard and seen it all, just about. I have heard, "you are the biggest", "you are the best", "you are my 2nd", "you are my 4th", blah, blah, blah. It's all bullshit i never pay attention to, whether it's true or not. The days of arranged marriages to virgins are long gone my friends, you must adapt to this new world where sickness and disease run rampant.

I will say this, when it comes to "straight" talk about sex and previous partners, etc..., i find strippers to be the most honest, for the most part.

Just don't let yourselves get too attached to these chicks, and remember, there are probably a million girls out there who possess the same traits as your girlfriend, and who haven't been a back alley ho, so just keep that in mind, if they don't care about themselves enough, and their families don't care enough about them to instill good virtues. Why the hell should you.
Fuck em, let them travel down the path of darkness they have chosen, Alone. And just worry about what is best for you. Amen.

So lemme get this straight....

Your girl had already been dogged by four "big" black cocks before you, and you knowing this, still actually give a shit about her and what she thinks of you? Dude, whatever. So is she like some suburban gangsta-type? Or is she more like the "Save The Last Dance"-type of white chick?

Like, why do you even know THAT much about her past? Asking girls about their ex's penises is fucking pathetic. Why should you even care? Just be glad you're fucking her, and that's it.

Shit, if I was in that kind of situation, I wouldn't even be attracted to her anymore after being told all of that DOGSHIT about her past. Ugh....how romantic.

One more thing... if she got fucked by a twenty year old while she was 16... the law might say that that's "rape", but come on.... you KNOW it wasn't. Young girls WANT dick. It's almost like you're trying to make it seem like it wasn't her choice to get impaled by some big black pole. Calling it "rape" is like trying to ease yourself into some fantasy that she really didn't want it, or that the decision wasn't hers or something. It takes the emphasis off of her own lustful slutty desires and it makes you feel better about it all. Like she didn't have anything to do with it or something.

I'm not trying to be a prick or anything... it's just that there are some glaring truths within the post you wrote.

Like all this stuff about perfection in bed and shit.... man... that's kinda robotic-sounding if you ask me. Also, it's boring. Don't constantly ask for approval, it makes you look weak. Cuz ya know... in the end.... FUCK HER.

She doesn't sound like girlfriend material unless you're a masochist. And you shouldn't have even bothered mentioning Penis Enlargement. And when she said she was thinking about getting implants, throw her a curveball and AGREE... don't kiss her ass like every other guy. Knock her off her fucking high horse once in a while. She obviously doesn't care much about your feelings if she's telling you about all the big black dick she's had... unless you're the one asking. And if you are that's creepy.

Because really, in the end, FUCK HER.

lol lol lol

Funniest post I've read in a LONG time! I'm cryin' ova here!

This reminds me of a story of when I was a fresHydromaxan, my friend took a fat girl into the bathroom and hes about 5 1/2 admittingly, she said it was 9". so girls cant tell. On top of this, for your girl it was the first she ever saw, so of course its gonna look big. Think about this, when you were a little kid, if you saw something other than yours it would look gigantic and if you were to think back it would still be huge, in your memory, 12"... in reality it is maybe 6 or 7 and 8 tops.

this is bugged. these posts are great, you know what any one can have a big cock. dont matter color race, ethnicity, whatever, i know a short dude thats packing 10 inches hes like 5' 4' it looks even bigger cause his size, i know a tall dude at 6' 4' thats got like 5 inches and it looks mad small, hey what can you do yo but play the hand you were dealt for all its worth. pe your ass off. my boy whos 10 inches tells me he can't fit half is dick in most girls he bottoms out 123. so its all relative. what you gotta do is flip it on the girl. when she goes my ex was the size of a donkey cock and i came 47 times in 14 minutes you tell her...... should i gett the 2 x4 from the garage and strap it to the back of my ass so i dont fall in? im just taking safety precautions baby. seems like the last dude made the holland tunnell and well i dont swim that well.

the comment about women exploiting our weakness is so on, its not funny come on think about it thats like going to the jugular of a mans ego. your done. you can't even come back even if you are packing 8 inches, your in your car the next day looking at your crotch going,,,,, shit man i got a pacifier in my pants.
the male ego is so fragile, more fragile than a womans.
believe that.

when a girl tries to talk about exes, thats when you gotta play her game and go one time i had this girl she was sooo tight i couldn't even fit the tip of my dick in her i had to warm her up with my finger for an hour first, that shit was the best glove fit ever, now ill settle for a baseball mit.

Godsize said:

Your girl had already been dogged by four "big" black cocks before you, and you knowing this, still actually give a shit about her and what she thinks of you? Dude, whatever. So is she like some suburban gangsta-type? Or is she more like the "Save The Last Dance"-type of white chick?

Like, why do you even know THAT much about her past? Asking girls about their ex's penises is fucking pathetic. Why should you even care? Just be glad you're fucking her, and that's it.

Shit, if I was in that kind of situation, I wouldn't even be attracted to her anymore after being told all of that DOGSHIT about her past. Ugh....how romantic.

One more thing... if she got fucked by a twenty year old while she was 16... the law might say that that's "rape", but come on.... you KNOW it wasn't. Young girls WANT dick. It's almost like you're trying to make it seem like it wasn't her choice to get impaled by some big black pole. Calling it "rape" is like trying to ease yourself into some fantasy that she really didn't want it, or that the decision wasn't hers or something. It takes the emphasis off of her own lustful slutty desires and it makes you feel better about it all. Like she didn't have anything to do with it or something.
I'm not trying to be a prick or anything... it's just that there are some glaring truths within the post you wrote.

Like all this stuff about perfection in bed and shit.... man... that's kinda robotic-sounding if you ask me. Also, it's boring. Don't constantly ask for approval, it makes you look weak. Cuz ya know... in the end.... FUCK HER.

She doesn't sound like girlfriend material unless you're a masochist. And you shouldn't have even bothered mentioning Penis Enlargement. And when she said she was thinking about getting implants, throw her a curveball and AGREE... don't kiss her ass like every other guy. Knock her off her fucking high horse once in a while. She obviously doesn't care much about your feelings if she's telling you about all the big black dick she's had... unless you're the one asking. And if you are that's creepy.

Damn I know it's said a lot, but right here this post ...no one can add anything more to this thread than what this poster already has. Nuff said. Especially the part in bold. Yeah I know girls like this. They want the cock. Plain and simple. I thought it was the age part that actually was getting to you man, but now I'm thinking it isn't.

Dude Godsize is 10000% right here....yes ten thousand percent...hahaha

seriously...if you can't take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen....I mean I know we are on a Penis Enlargement board so size in on our mind, but don't expect your girl to stroke your ego by telling you shit you know ain't true like OMG you are the biggest ever if you are not....you got what you asked for so deal with it and don't go asking stupid questions again if you can't deal with the answer

And all this inseure little pillow talk is a bit off the mark....no offence but your girl will think you are weak especially since she is so young and rightly so... this girl is not your therapist shes your gf your partner in crime man...so cool it with all your baggage...and wanting to be bigger because of some ex of hers is your mental issue so don't tell her about it even indirectly because women will be able to pick up on it.....its like wearing a neon sign that says "Insecure Little Boy--Proceed With Caution"

There a few more things I can say but they wouldn't be too productive and helpful even though they are true so I'll chill...

Anyways I hope the post doesn't come across harsh...I just want to make sure you get the big picture because it is an important thing for you to get into your head so that you stay on course with your relationships and life stuff....at least it sounds like you are doing some venting here online so that is a positive you got yourself a support group here on MOS....good luck and keep us posted on the Penis Enlargement progress

Godsize said:

I made the mistake of letting my girlfriend know i was jealous of her hanging around with her ex with a 10 incher. Thats fucked up our relationship now. She is now leeching off my insecurities and hanging me out to dry. Dont ANYONE make the same mistake. Follow godsize. period.

Back
Top Bottom