JAYCEE

Registered
I started hanging with my Bib hanger at 2 lbs. I moved up to 3.5 lbs after 1 week. I noticed that I felt like I had gained erect length, so I measured at my 2 week mark.

I gained 1/4" in length, maybe a tad more!

My routine: I do a 10 minute warm up with a hot wrap. I pour hot water over the wrap to keep it hot for the full 10 minutes. Between sets, I use a 75W infrared bulb to heat up the ligaments. While I'm hanging I use one of those microwavable gel packs to warm the ligaments.

I started out at 5.75"BPenis EnlargementL, yesterday morning I was at 6" or a tad over. (Also, I didn't push the ruler in as hard as I usually do.)

My problem is that I have never been able to get the hanger adjusted properly. My head almost always turns purple or blue and I have to stop hanging.

I've read instructions and watched videos but I still don't have the adjustment down. Sometimes I think the hanger is too loose, other times I think it's too tight. How do you know when you have it adjusted properly?

Can anybody help me adjust my hanger?

Wow! That's awesome, congrats on the fast gains! Your a fast gainer, keep it up.

Congratulations! You have gained what others gain in months. That is indeed remarkable, I don't think I have to tell you "keep on going like that" because your gains speak for themselves ;).
My problem is that I have never been able to get the hanger adjusted properly. My head almost always turns purple or blue and I have to stop hanging.
It is normal that the glans changes color while hanging. But you should always squeeze the blood out of the head right before you tighten the hanger. I also had problems adjusting the hanger properly, but I figured out a nice trick (it ain't really a trick, but I like to call it so :) ): I attach the hanger near the base, where the shaft is a bit thicker. This has two benefits: 1. it is harder to injure yourself because you are not stressing the head (where all the nerves are) and 2. no matter how tight you have adjusted the hanger, it will slip a few inches because of the skin. So if you attach the hanger at the base, it will end up in the middle of the shaft :)
Hope I could help!

These gains do seem very high to me.

I would not have even measured if I hadn't noticed the difference in "look and feel." (I really hate measuring for some reason.)

Bib's comment on my mirror test was that I am "extremely high" IIRC. I assume that is the reason for the fast gains.

I hope this keeps up!!!

I always attach near the base but end up near the head.

I may have a wrap problem.

I may have a wrap problem.
Ok try it this way: Take a latex hand glove and cut the "fingers" and the "thumb" off, so that you only have some kind of a pipe of latex glove. Now put this on your penis like a condom, and above you can place your actual wrapping. What this does is it avoids slipping. I will make a thread on wrapping with this technique as soon as I get a new camera. The old one fell into the sea :(

So you go through the thumb hole and grab the remainder around the shaft?

Sounds like a good idea. Would it not be easier to use a dry condom? Maybe cut the tip off?

asteraki^_^;386227 said:
Ok try it this way: Take a latex hand glove and cut the "fingers" and the "thumb" off, so that you only have some kind of a pipe of latex glove. Now put this on your penis like a condom, and above you can place your actual wrapping. What this does is it avoids slipping. I will make a thread on wrapping with this technique as soon as I get a new camera. The old one fell into the sea :(

Congrats dude on the gains. Keep it up. Man I wish I could make gains like that in 2 weeks. Also keep the weight as low as you can for as long as you can since you are making gains with just 3.5 - 4 pounds. No need to go up to 10 or 15 pounds since you are already making gains with less then 5 pounds.

So you go through the thumb hole and grab the remainder around the shaft?
No, you cut all the fingers off (including the thumb) and then you wear the glove like you would do with your hand, through the big opening. Sry can't explain it well, I need my camera back I have so many "new" Penis Enlargement ideas that I want to illustrate :(

kingsnake;386266 said:
Congrats dude on the gains. Keep it up. Man I wish I could make gains like that in 2 weeks. Also keep the weight as low as you can for as long as you can since you are making gains with just 3.5 - 4 pounds. No need to go up to 10 or 15 pounds since you are already making gains with less then 5 pounds.

I'm at 4.5 lbs now doing 3 set of about 18 minutes each. I'm just going to add more sets to keep the fatigue up. I'll move up to 5 lbs soon just because it's a single weight plate, but I'll stay pretty low on the weight as long as I'm getting good hangs.

Back
Top Bottom