Wortex1914

Registered
I am wondering is there a chance of getting 0.5 inches (minimum) by basic stretching 'till mid june?
I'm completely aware that I need consistency and intensity and I'm willing to put all possible effort to achieve this, my target size is 7.0 inches nbpel with 5.5 - 6.0 inches in circumference. :cool:

Wortex1914;689431 said:
I am wondering is there a chance of getting 0.5 inches (minimum) by basic stretching 'till mid june?
I'm completely aware that I need consistency and intensity and I'm willing to put all possible effort to achieve this, my target size is 7.0 inches nbpel with 5.5 - 6.0 inches in circumference. :cool:

Sure,that's a realistic goal.Even 1 inch,very possible.You have 4+ months.If you gain or not,up to you.It depends on your routine a lot.

Munto;689436 said:
How condioned are you?
Have you chekced out the Newbie Routine?
Why is there such a difference in girth?

I should read through SRT as well:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...ay-to-a-massive-penis-and-a-perfect-body.html

And there is the 1 inch in 12 week thread:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...-the-ultimate-workout-everyone-check-out.html

I agree 100%. 4 months is a great deal of time to accomplish what you want. SRT is the fastest route to grabbing that .5"

I personally gained 2" in length and .5" in girth in my first 6 months. I concentrated heavier on length than girth but I am sure you see the point, it can be done.

Munto;689436 said:
How condioned are you?
Have you chekced out the Newbie Routine?
Why is there such a difference in girth?

I should read through SRT as well:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...ay-to-a-massive-penis-and-a-perfect-body.html

And there is the 1 inch in 12 week thread:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...-the-ultimate-workout-everyone-check-out.html

Im into dld newbie routine, and erect stretches as well, once a day routine 20-25 minutes of stretching, after finishing dld's routine i jump on random stretching to confirm routine in general, i feel it comfortable and intense.

Wortex1914;689431 said:

I sure hope so

Wortex1914;689536 said:
Im into dld newbie routine, and erect stretches as well, once a day routine 20-25 minutes of stretching, after finishing dld's routine i jump on random stretching to confirm routine in general, i feel it comfortable and intense.

Do you have an extender like the SG?
So your goal is length only?

Wortex1914;689536 said:

So it looks like you are shooting for length only. I highly recommend a couple of other exercises to work in. Bundled Stretches should be done at the beginning of your workout, 5 minutes is plenty of time. This will prime your Tunica to take on my expansion because Bundles pre-stretch the Tunica. I also suggest you get some Expressive Stretching in, this can be understood by reading through the SRT Thread. Adding these two exercises will speed your growth by hitting places that the Newbie Routine does not cover.

5 to 10 mins of bundled stretching n continue whit the newbie stretchings using the LM.:)

Wortex1914;689431 said:

Well you lost 3 days already so if you want to make these goals I would start right away...we are here to help you but you need to take our help so you can grow!

I'm completely aware that I need consistency and intensity and I'm willing to put all possible effort to achieve this, my target size is 7.0 inches nbpel with 5.5 - 6.0 inches in circumference. 🆒

Yes you can gain half inch within 3 months as a newbie.

Back
Top Bottom