Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm.....

S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#1
Who Da Biggest?

I assumed the newbie meant CURRENT members ...so, I said regularwhiteguy was biggest that I had seen overall...for penis volume...he's one of the few who has backed up his claims.
 
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
36
Likes
0
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#2
If thunder read this stuff he may ban from you from Thunders SWM!

I dunno, but be banned me for posting when I was drunk.

Also, why don't you like thunders?
I like both places.
I don't like cheeky cherry, and would never join after all the shit i've heard, also peforums.net won't let me sign up so I don't bother to got there much and it seems to be inferior to thunders and MOS anyways.

Cheers,
Cas
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#3
It's not that I dont like Thunder's. I just think theres a lot of hypocrisy going on over there lately...and I feel sort of like I have lost touch with that place lately. So, back to the original topic....I wonder who will step up and say "I'm da biggest" Someone will say "where's your pic?"....the biggest guy will say "I dont need to show you a pic...I'm da biggest cuz I says so."
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
131
Likes
2
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#4
Geeze Still, I'm flattered by your vote of confidence! I'm fairly certain Phat9 takes the cake next to DLD (I'm certain his picture is still there)... Phat is just a couple of tics away from 10'' NBP x freakish girth... One of the female members there fucked him and said he was freakishly huge.. I had the balls to ask her and sure enough she told me :D... I would agree that it would be nice to see some pictures but I also remember that many doubted my starting size of 6.5 midshaft girth and 7+ base girth previous to me posting my pics...

I've got to tell ya man you have to have balls of steel! Your progress pics are impressive to say the least and it is because of YOU that I got my credit card out and ordered a bib hanger ! I'm glad I did because I just learned the correct way for me to set the hanger up and do a full 20 minutes without having to re hook the damn thing! I only want to gain 3/4 of an inch of length and I'm done... I'm pretty sure that the bib will give it to me... Keep pushing people for their pictures Still, I fucking love to see you do that. I also think it is good for people at forums like this to throw some pics up, I know I was terrified to do it but felt much better after I did it...
 

REDZULU2003

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
20,306
Likes
307
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#5
anychance ya could get some pix of phat9 over here??? alot of us like myself have never seen that monster before.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#6
Naw Red, that Phat 9 guy is another of the many who cannot for whatever the reason post pics.
 

ItsElectric

Active member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,910
Likes
2
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#7
Ah of course, oh well when I hit 17' (like them, yes that's feet) I'll be sure to post a picture.

-ItsElectric
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#8
Originally posted by treepapaniner
Geeze Still, I'm flattered by your vote of confidence! I'm fairly certain Phat9 takes the cake next to DLD (I'm certain his picture is still there)... Phat is just a couple of tics away from 10'' NBP x freakish girth... One of the female members there fucked him and said he was freakishly huge.. I had the balls to ask her and sure enough she told me :D... I would agree that it would be nice to see some pictures but I also remember that many doubted my starting size of 6.5 midshaft girth and 7+ base girth previous to me posting my pics...

I've got to tell ya man you have to have balls of steel! Your progress pics are impressive to say the least and it is because of YOU that I got my credit card out and ordered a bib hanger! I'm glad I did because I just learned the correct way for me to set the hanger up and do a full 20 minutes without having to re hook the damn thing! I only want to gain 3/4 of an inch of length and I'm done... I'm pretty sure that the bib will give it to me... Keep pushing people for their pictures Still, I fucking love to see you do that. I also think it is good for people at forums like this to throw some pics up, I know I was terrified to do it but felt much better after I did it...
Thanks for all the kind words man. I plan to catch you on girth by the way;).
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
131
Likes
2
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#10
Originally posted by stillwantmore
Thanks for all the kind words man. I plan to catch you on girth by the way;).
I have no doubt that you will not only catch but pass me brother... My gains are at a snails pace but they are moving albeit slowly...


DLD,

You damn well know you've got all the cake and eaten lol....
 
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
168
Likes
0
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#11
Thunders forum reminds me a lot of cheeky cherry's forums, they seem more childish then the MoS ones, maybe its just me. They have a larger population, which may attribute to the lack of substance over there.
 

Godsize

Active member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
1,204
Likes
2
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#12
I don't know about dicks, but there's plenty of big assholes over there.
 

WaxN

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
454
Likes
0
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#13
Originally posted by GellyBird
Thunders forum reminds me a lot of cheeky cherry's forums, they seem more childish then the MoS ones, maybe its just me. They have a larger population, which may attribute to the lack of substance over there.
I don't know about that "lack of substance." Thunders has a huge archive of incredible posts - some are DLD's, of course; but also Bib , RB, luvdadus, etc., etc.
You can find so many tutorials, videos, etc. Read up on V-Stretches , fowfers, RB's Modified A Stretch , Uli #3, etc., etc.
Thunders has lots of members & numberous postings - so, obviously, there will be many superfluous posts of course.
But I would agree that CC is just a juvenile chat line, basically. I learned practically nothing there in several months.
P.S.: The best thing I learned at CC was from Johan (of "JAI Stretches")....he gave me the URL to Thunder's
 
Last edited:

MDC

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
552
Likes
0
|
"Who's biggest at Thunder's Pwace? Hmm....."
#14
I probably agree with most on this. Thunder's set and still sets the standard for intelligent, meaningful, substantive, and adult Penis Enlargement discussion.

Much of the forum content here was posted there first, and reposted here.

BTW, I posted my pictures there back when I just reached 8" BPenis EnlargementL. I will post my 8.25" pictures in both forums when I take them.

 
Last edited:

Members online

Top Bottom