Sharing my wife, Fact or fiction?

ram789

New member
Hey guys I need your help. My wife is very sexy and voluptous and she flirts in front of me especially when we have been drinking. like she will go to the bathroom swhen we are out dancing and drinking but ont he way to the way to pee she will talk to guys and sometimes grind on them while she is leaning into them to say something close to his ear cause the music is so loud. Now I get very horny watching her do that...
Is that normal and will I freak if she wants me to watch her.
 
ram789 said:
Hey guys I need your help. My wife is very sexy and voluptous and she flirts in front of me especially when we have been drinking. like she will go to the bathroom swhen we are out dancing and drinking but ont he way to the way to pee she will talk to guys and sometimes grind on them while she is leaning into them to say something close to his ear cause the music is so loud. Now I get very horny watching her do that...
Is that normal and will I freak if she wants me to watch her.
Well there is quite a few sites set up for just what your wondering :

http://adultcommunitiesonline.com/ourhotwives/ < this one is the best I've found

http://www.wifelovers.com/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OurWives

Also look at the thread I posted here :

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2403

And you might want to PM richdad007 I'm sure he will lend some quality advice.

Its tough you must read all the advice at the first site before you make a move! Let us know how you make out. I hope this has helped you.
 

Xulf

Member
I think a partner flirting is pretty normal, b/c they, in a way, want to make you jealous. I personally could not handle my gf flriting beyond reasonable 'friendly' means, and if she were going after more, i would basically dump her ass on the spot.

A lot of it depends on your situation, your relationship and how you each view things. Some would consider it cheating, other just wholesome fun. It kind of depends on you
 

ram789

New member
ctmwm said:
Well there is quite a few sites set up for just what your wondering :

http://adultcommunitiesonline.com/ourhotwives/ < this one is the best I've found

http://www.wifelovers.com/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OurWives

Also look at the thread I posted here :

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2403

And you might want to PM richdad007 I'm sure he will lend some quality advice.

Its tough you must read all the advice at the first site before you make a move! Let us know how you make out. I hope this has helped you.

Thanks, I am reading through it. So far I am getting a good understanding.
 

ram789

New member
Xulf said:
I think a partner flirting is pretty normal, b/c they, in a way, want to make you jealous. I personally could not handle my gf flriting beyond reasonable 'friendly' means, and if she were going after more, i would basically dump her ass on the spot.

A lot of it depends on your situation, your relationship and how you each view things. Some would consider it cheating, other just wholesome fun. It
kind of depends on you

Well I gotta tell you it is pretty damn hot seeing my wife in action, I mean its like watching a movie with my beautiful wife in it. She has this sexy way about her and every guy falls for it.
I think I might set up a meeting with someone and kinda guide them together and see what happens..

Thanks.
 
ram789 said:
Well I gotta tell you it is pretty damn hot seeing my wife in action, I mean its like watching a movie with my beautiful wife in it. She has this sexy way about her and every guy falls for it.
I think I might set up a meeting with someone and kinda guide them together and see what happens..

Thanks.
Well it does take quite a mindset and be SECURE in your relationship, thats for sure. Just make SURE you research the shit out of it first. And you might want to set up a code word "safe word" for the two of you. You know in case one of you cant or dosent want to go through with it at whatever point. Just say the word and its all off. HOPenis EnlargementFULLY! Let us know how it goes. And good luck.
 

samzman

Active member
sorry dude but if my wife was doin that.....yeah i would get rip shit. bust the guys head in and then direct her towards a woman lol

but even then i might be apprehensive. i mean it would be cool for a threesome, but i just seem to love her too much to do that. i couldn't stand to share her with someone else. if it was another girl yeah i'd do it in a second, but not her she means too much
 
Be careful dude, this will be a step you cant un-do and has the potential to be a relationship breaker. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, just be incredibly sure it's what you both want and you should likely talk through the potential emotions and feelings this could create in you both.
 
levista said:
Be careful dude, this will be a step you cant un-do and has the potential to be a relationship breaker. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, just be incredibly sure it's what you both want and you should likely talk through the potential emotions and feelings this could create in you both.
I agree Levista, Thats why I pointed him to some sites that toil with that stuff on most every level. If is a fantasy, then some fantasies are much better being just that.There is no going back.
 

ram789

New member
Well it hasnt gotten any further and I totally understand all your concerns, and sazman I dont know what it is that makes me horny seeing her flirt like that but I am head over heals in love with her and she makes me feel loved by her in every way too.
Its just a trip and so far I have really grown to like it.
 

samzman

Active member
sorry dude if that came out wrong i by no means questioned your love for her and sorry if it seemed that way. i guess i could have said it as "i have such a fuckin jealous personality that if i saw that i would take the guy and ntroduce his face to the bar counter at high velocities."
 
ram789 said:
I dont know what it is that makes me horny seeing her flirt like that but I am head over heals in love with her and she makes me feel loved by her in every way too. Its just a trip and so far I have really grown to like it.
I hope you got some more insight from surfing those sites. It is a different fetish, most guys couldnt handle it. I dont think I could either. Thats why fantasies are good and healthy!
 

ram789

New member
Yes there is alot of views and thoughts out there, I still dont know what it is about liking the way she flirts and thinking about all the other people that want her.....
Well we are taking really slow and see what happens.

Thanks Guys I will keep you all posted.
 

richdad007

Member
Ok, I have been there and I will tell you this. TAKE IT EASY! Do not force anything and talk to your wife about you liking the idea of seeing her fucking another guy. At the begining ( if she likes the idea) she will be hesitant and shy about it, but it is up to you to easy your way in by incorporating certain situations while you guys have sex. Find what kind of guys does she feel attracted to. Do that by talking about an actor on TV or a singer. Ask her if she finds him attractive and if she shows any type of emotion then tell her that you love that and that it is so hot to have a hot wife like her and that many others will like to have her, which makes you LUCKY!

This is sometimes a very long process but if you are smooth and patient then you will eventually see your beautiful sexy wife get dress up in some sexy cloths and out the door to go clubbing with her girls looking for fun!

So far It took me about 2 years to come to the point that we can set up dates for her with the simple intention of fucking!!!

Mind you guys that I do my own shit on the side as well! I love the feeling of having my slut wife fuck around and feeling sub to her BUT I have lust for black girls and currently have an affair with a Black stripper and the WIFE doesn't know.

I love to have a hot slutty wife and also some shit on the side. By having and allowing your wife fuck others you get a rush of excitment and also at the same time I kill the bad concious feeling that one can get while having an affair without the other partner knowing!

Life is good, sex is good , enjoy your wife!!!!!
 
richdad007 said:
Ok, I have been there and I will tell you this. TAKE IT EASY! Do not force anything and talk to your wife about you liking the idea of seeing her fucking another guy. At the begining ( if she likes the idea) she will be hesitant and shy about it, but it is up to you to easy your way in by incorporating certain situations while you guys have sex. Find what kind of guys does she feel attracted to. Do that by talking about an actor on TV or a singer. Ask her if she finds him attractive and if she shows any type of emotion then tell her that you love that and that it is so hot to have a hot wife like her and that many others will like to have her, which makes you LUCKY!

This is sometimes a very long process but if you are smooth and patient then you will eventually see your beautiful sexy wife get dress up in some sexy cloths and out the door to go clubbing with her girls looking for fun!

So far It took me about 2 years to come to the point that we can set up dates for her with the simple intention of fucking!!!

Mind you guys that I do my own shit on the side as well! I love the feeling of having my slut wife fuck around and feeling sub to her BUT I have lust for black girls and currently have an affair with a Black stripper and the WIFE doesn't know.

I love to have a hot slutty wife and also some shit on the side. By having and allowing your wife fuck others you get a rush of excitment and also at the same time I kill the bad concious feeling that one can get while having an affair without the other partner knowing!

Life is good, sex is good , enjoy your wife!!!!!
Man I'm speechless!!
 

ram789

New member
Cool thanks, hey what exactly is it? I mean why is it sooo hot to my my wife act all slutty, and to my surprise it doesnt bother me like I thought it would.
Well we are taking it really slow and thanks again.
 

cyinisis

Member
Lucid Dreaming ;), you can do anything you want without any consequences in reality ;).

CYiNiSiS
 

richdad007

Member
Ok guys check this REAL website with the stories and REAL pics of a hot wife that fucks others. This chick is FINE and the stories and pics will sure get you going and show you how sexy and fun it can be.

There are 24 stories with DETAIL PICS (more pics that story but the pics tell the story better)

So here you go and have fun:

http://hotwifehotel.com/jackie/jackiepics.html
 
richdad007 said:
Ok guys check this REAL website with the stories and REAL pics of a hot wife that fucks others. This chick is FINE and the stories and pics will sure get you going and show you how sexy and fun it can be.

There are 24 stories with DETAIL PICS (more pics that story but the pics tell the story better)

So here you go and have fun:

http://hotwifehotel.com/jackie/jackiepics.html
Dam hot!
 

Staff online

Members online

Top