mike2003

Member
Do you believe I'm over working my penis too much. Several people told me the reason why I'm not getting gains is because I'm tramauting my penis too much and should take a break, go back to the basics, and do every other day work out so my penis can get rest and recover. But, from what I gather one must stretch or hang DAILY in order for it to be elongated and grow. How about when it comes to jelqing. Should I do this every OTHER day instead of every day like how I have it below?

Monday through Saturday 6 days a week, performed before sleep
10 minute-shower
3 minute-dual fulcrum stretches /DLD blastersand stretching at all angles
2 hours of hanging (S0 and OTS)
15 minute-100 jelqs using the power jelq device 4-5 seconds/80 percent erection
10 minute-dual fulcrum stretches and stretching at all angles
10 minute-of manual jelqing 4-5 seconds/50 percent erection
10 minute-dual fulcrum stretches /DLD blaters and stretching at all angles
5 minute shower

What would you do if you were me? Change up my routine or keep it the way it is?
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
Originally posted by mike2003
Do you believe I'm over working my penis too much. Several people told me the reason why I'm not getting gains is because I'm tramauting my penis too much and should take a break, go back to the basics, and do every other day work out so my penis can get rest and recover. But, from what I gather one must stretch or hang DAILY in order for it to be elongated and grow. How about when it comes to jelqing. Should I do this every OTHER day instead of every day like how I have it below?

Monday through Saturday 6 days a week, performed before sleep
10 minute-shower
3 minute-dual fulcrum stretches /DLD blastersand stretching at all angles
2 hours of hanging (S0 and OTS)
15 minute-100 jelqs using the power jelq device 4-5 seconds/80 percent erection
10 minute-dual fulcrum stretches and stretching at all angles
10 minute-of manual jelqing 4-5 seconds/50 percent erection
10 minute-dual fulcrum stretches /DLD blaters and stretching at all angles
5 minute shower

What would you do if you were me? Change up my routine or keep it the way it is?

Are you making gains with this type of routine? If so what type of gains? You could knock off the last 5 minute shower by using a hot rice sock if youre just dead set on the idea that you REALLY need that last 5 minutes of warmth at the end of your workout. Now, I hang as well and that's all I do for my length and am getting very good results so far. 1/4" increase after only two weeks. My hanging schedule reflects similar to your current routine as far as total workout time per day goes. The routine you listed above takes according to you around 3 hours a night. You get two hours of hang time in before you go to bed? Is this TOTAL hang time or are you counting your breaks and fiddle around in between sets time as well? When I hang I do my sets back to back pretty much with maybe a 5 minute break in between sets. This break for me includes the time to take off the hanger , massage it for a couple minutes and, to reapply the hanger . Even so, it takes me right around three hours total time to get in 2 hours of hang time. 20 minutes per set times 3 is 1 hour. Add a five minute break in there give or take a few minutes per set. If youre really doing those couple hours of hanging before bed....is it possible for you to do some of your stretching and the jelqing in the morning? It just seems to me, unless youre like myself and just very determined to make your gains....that doing 3 or more hours a night back to back like you seem to be doing....you might get tired of it real quick. So, have you considered breaking up your routine? Not making any drastic changes ...assuming it's giving you results....DLD seemed to indicate that you had been seeing some sort of results....just doing part of it like in the morning. Maybe switch to a 30 minute jelq routine in the morning and, take advantage of your morning erections that way. Then, do sporatic stretching throughout the day when you can...and, hang at night like you have been. Just some thoughts to consider.
 

mike2003

Member
I have seen a gain in BPFSL which is now 8.5, but not in EBPenis EnlargementL. I started from about 8-8.25 bpfsl. The gain happened from strictly hanging which I did during May. All I did was 2 hours of straight hanging , no jelqing. I've recently added my jelqing program a few weeks ago to see if I can gain faster. But, I haven't noticed any increase in BPFSL for the month of June yet. Do you think I should cut out my jelqing program (maybe it's interfering with my gains) and just hang like what I did during May? Lil12big, once said that maybe jelqing might even slow gains if you are a hanger . So I don't know.
I will be celebrating once I see a gain in EBPenis EnlargementL. But, I'll really be stoked if I see a gain in NBPenis EnlargementL (more important to me than EBPenis EnlargementL).
SWM, I see what your saying. Perhaps, it might be better to slit up the routine. Jelqing in the morning and hanging isn't a bad idea.
Bib , would be kill if I said this, but I'm hanging for 2 hours I don't do 20 minute sets. I hate taking off hanger , wrapper, and putting it all back on. That will take too long. So, what I do is for one hour I hang, after that I take a 10 minute break to restore restoration (this includes putting cotton wrap around my penis and putting the hanger on.)
 
Last edited:
Well i say if you are not gaining switch it up a little , i dont know how much gains you have made total , but if you have made some good gains .....then do you think you have just hit a platue and if so maybe you just need to stick with what you are doing now just to make it throught the stand still. Either way I hope you fig. out what you need to do to get to gaining again .
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
Mike...you hang for an hour straight at a time? damn ok. How much weight? My dick will get tingly and, start going numb if I attempt more that 20 minutes. Do what you want but, it's your risk there. I stay wrapped the whole day untill I'm finished hanging . All I remove in between sets is the hanger .
 

mike2003

Member
Thanks AfterTheShock for the advice!
SWM, right now I'm up to 17.5lbs. On the first hour my glans don't get numb. It got used to it. You got to work yourself up to it. What I did was I first hung for twenty minutes for a couple days, then tried 25 minutes, then 30, 40, etc. Sometimes about a half hour into my 2nd hour of hanging my glans do get numb and so I have to take off the bib and do some circulation, usually about 2 minutes.
 

ULTIM8GAINZ

Member
Is there anything to be learned from here? Was he doing anything wrong by not being able to gain in NBPEL?

And DLD, how effective would you say hanging is vs LM or manually pulling the penis? Did you get any gains from it?

Is it possible to get extra gains from hanging after gaining from an LM stretching routine for example?
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
ULTIM8GAINZ;753781 said:
Is there anything to be learned from here? Was he doing anything wrong by not being able to gain in NBPEL?
Non bone-pressed measurement change like the wind unless you have a no fat pad at all. Every man will vary in NBPEL, men who are overweight will tend to lose more NBPEL than men who are thinner. My best advice is to always measure BPEL or BPFL for authentic measurements. If you are hiding penis beneath your fat pad than start a weight loss plan.

ULTIM8GAINZ;753781 said:
And DLD, how effective would you say hanging is vs LM or manually pulling the penis? Did you get any gains from it?
As effective as any other hanger . What I like about hanging with the LM is the wide footprint the chamber has, allowing the pressure to span across the entire penis. The LengthMaster is best used to stretch , hanging takes much more commitment and time.

ULTIM8GAINZ;753781 said:
Is it possible to get extra gains from hanging after gaining from an LM stretching routine for example?
A change in routine, after gains are made, is the natural function of PE. So when you burn out gains in one place you will change the routine to continue the gains. So when you have exhausted gains from stretching you can jump into hanging to keep gains going (or any other stretch for that matter).
 

Staff online

Top