Lookn4girth;741102 said:
That is true, I would throw a party at 7 x 5.5

I’m 6.1” body length and 7.3” penis length.
I hate to see my dick when I’m standing in front of a mirror. It’s small as fuck lol. Also my bodyfat doesn’t help me at all. I’m around 20% bodyfat so in a full erect state my penis is only 6.5 inches...

I need to get to at least 8.5 or 9+ inches. That would be more realistic for my brain. That way my penis will be in proportion to my body...

DutchAthletic92;741376 said:
I’m 6.1” body length and 7.3” penis length.
I hate to see my dick when I’m standing in front of a mirror. It’s small as fuck lol. Also my bodyfat doesn’t help me at all. I’m around 20% bodyfat so in a full erect state my penis is only 6.5 inches...

I need to get to at least 8.5 or 9+ inches. That would be more realistic for my brain. That way my penis will be in proportion to my body...

A program that reduced body fat % along with your PE routine would likely be just what you are looking for. There is some info here on MOS where other members have done that and had good success with it. Some of the other members may be along shortly to give you some more info. DLD was one of the guys that have used a program as I described

Lookn4girth;741384 said:
A program that reduced body fat % along with your PE routine would likely be just what you are looking for. There is some info here on MOS where other members have done that and had good success with it. Some of the other members may be along shortly to give you some more info. DLD was one of the guys that have used a program as I described

Indeed, I lost much weight and returned my fat pad to 1/2". I had gained weight up to a 2" fat pad. It took me about 14 months to lose the weight.

doublelongdaddy;741414 said:
Indeed, I lost much weight and returned my fat pad to 1/2". I had gained weight up to a 2" fat pad. It took me about 14 months to lose the weight.

I can remember a day when I weighed 205. That was many years ago. I went to work for a place where I lost down to 145 pounds and my friends thought I had contracted a disease. I admit that I looked very sickly at that weight and was able to gain back up to my current weight of 165 and that is where I keep it. I am sure that I could use some toning which would help tighten up the fat pad

seven_wants_ten;741288 said:
I have no idea what your questions are supposed to mean.

Are you thick?

I am saying I go for 8.5inch in flaccid, what my erection size would be?

- - - Updated - - -

doublelongdaddy;741258 said:
8.5 has a way of becoming 9 very quickly :)

If I go for 8.5inch in flaccid, do you know what my erection size would be? :)

10.5inch?

badboy2011;741524 said:
Are you thick?

I am saying I go for 8.5inch in flaccid, what my erection size would be?

- - - Updated - - -

If I go for 8.5inch in flaccid, do you know what my erection size would be? :)

10.5inch?

That would depend on how you train your flaccid penis. erect gains do not always translate to a longer flaccid. Some men can be 8" and have a 2" flaccid. The way to get your flaccid length close to your erect length is through teaching it to remain elongated. This is done through the use of a SizeGenetics, Phallosan, PeniMasterPro, ACE, or any other device that will hold you at your longest flaccid stretch. The more time under passive training, the longer the flaccid penis becomes.

doublelongdaddy;741620 said:
That would depend on how you train your flaccid penis. erect gains do not always translate to a longer flaccid. Some men can be 8" and have a 2" flaccid. The way to get your flaccid length close to your erect length is through teaching it to remain elongated. This is done through the use of a SizeGenetics, Phallosan, PeniMasterPro, ACE, or any other device that will hold you at your longest flaccid stretch. The more time under passive training, the longer the flaccid penis becomes.

If I have 8.5inch flaccid, would my erect size would be 10inch? :O

badboy2011;741977 said:

Your flaccid isn't going to be a true indicator of your erect size (shower vs. grower). Your bone-pressed flaccid stretched length would be a sign of what your erect length could be, tho

Last edited:
badboy2011;741977 said:

Your size could be anywhere from 8.5 or longer. There is no flaccid to erect ratio to go by. For me it was not sop much how big my erection was, it was more about getting my flaccid size to be as close to my erect size as possible. So if you have an erect size of 8.5" the goal would be to get as close to 8.5" in flaccid state. Some men can match their erect size, other can't but if you train for flaccid length you will make gains, how much is the question.

I always thought 9 was too much, and I'm ok with my 7, but I'll probably go for 8. Anyhow, seeing 9 in videos it looks insane, not in a bad way haha. So from guys packing 9, how is it? Do girls flip out when they see it? I can't imagine not getting an intense reaction from such an inhuman size

9 is the new 8. With 9 inches length, I will leave petite women alone and focus on the big ladies AKA big babies.

Back
Top Bottom