huge-girth;740868 said:
I still want to get to 9 inches in length. But I always worry about not being able to do balls deep penetration. Can you tell us about your experience with balls deep penetration?

Last gf i beat the shit out of her cervix and it numbed my dick too, not nice honestly i was 20cm then. I had to put her on he side for both of us. Im now 23cm 9.05512" and all the under 5ft girls love me OMG i would destroy them! My dick girth is 6.5" at base,5.5" mid shaft to the head i have added 0.5" to my girth in 6months nearly an 1" at base. I want to create alpha widows!

quazimodo_007;740937 said:
Last gf i beat the shit out of her cervix and it numbed my dick too, not nice honestly i was 20cm then. I had to put her on he side for both of us. Im now 23cm 9.05512" and all the under 5ft girls love me OMG i would destroy them! My dick girth is 6.5" at base,5.5" mid shaft to the head i have added 0.5" to my girth in 6months nearly an 1" at base. I want to create alpha widows!

I'm inspired. I've vowed to do PE henceforth as a life style. Now I'm slightly below 7 inches in length. I will add 45 mins bundled stretches with the length master to my session from November. Hopefully I will be at 8 inches by November next year. My girth is 6 base and 5.5 mid-shaft to head.

Has anybody thought about the possibility that the demand for a monster size could be some form of punishment against women? Some hidden hate against females? Most men wouldn't admit it but due to the power to reject you, quite a few men suffer from this secret hate.

Especially when people use words like "destroying" and thinks like this.

huge-girth;740928 said:
When I get to 8 inches in length, I will be able to decide whether I want 9 inches or not. But to be honest, I will stop training length once I get to 8 inches because I don't want to miss my chance on balls deep penetration. I want every woman I come across to feel my base girth

If I get to 8", correction, when I get to 8", I will evaluate the situation and look at it from a mathematical standpoint to determine if more size is warranted, code for I will check with the wife to see if she can handle more,LMAO

Chaoskampf;740945 said:
Has anybody thought about the possibility that the demand for a monster size could be some form of punishment against women? Some hidden hate against females? Most men wouldn't admit it but due to the power to reject you, quite a few men suffer from this secret hate.

Perhaps this is true for some but I would say for 90% of the men here that is not the case.

Chaoskampf;740945 said:

For some, I would have to agree. Getting kicked in the teeth time and again can definitely affect one's outlook and create ill-feelings toward the one's doing the kicking! For others (I'd like to put myself in this category) it's the 'great equalizer' whereby you're 100% confident in what you're packin' and ability to use it, thereby neutralizing any perceived advantage a woman has just by virtue of possessing a vagina. Once you've achieved/regained your 'power', any/all women are attainable which allows you to move-on if one doesn't respond to your presence:) It helps having multiple options and having a woman know that you're a commodity that other women want

Chaoskampf;740945 said:

It could be in some cases but I am in this to better myself and bring something more to the bedroom for my lady

Lookn4girth;741036 said:
It could be in some cases but I am in this to better myself and bring something more to the bedroom for my lady

You never know what a guy's motives may be. Theres infinite amount of reasons why a guy could want a monster dick, maybe it would look proportional with his body, maybe his wife is a size queen, maybe he has confidence issues and wants to feel better than other man, maybe the the dude just has sexual fantasies about having a large dick...But yeah without a doubt some guys get off on seeing girls in pain. Not sure if they would go to the extent of practicing years of PE to satisfy that "fetish" or hate as you put it. This shit doesn't come easy... reaching 9"...

I for one have not witnessed that type of personality in this forum. I don't think... But if you go to PE gym you might find a few...

Last edited:
rocky1243;741041 said:
You never know what a guy's motives may be. Theres infinite amount of reasons why a guy could want a monster dick, maybe it would look proportional with his body, maybe his wife is a size queen, maybe he has confidence issues and wants to feel better than other man, maybe the the dude just has sexual fantasies about having a large dick...But yeah without a doubt some guys get off on seeing girls in pain. Not sure if they would go to the extent of practicing years of PE to satisfy that "fetish" or hate as you put it. This shit doesn't come easy... reaching 9"...

I for one have not witnessed that type of personality in this forum. I don't think... But if you go to PE gym you might find a few...

I have to agree with you, most will not put in the work that is required to grow. I can honestly say it is like having a second job that you enjoy, rewarding but no easy task to say the least. In my short time here I have noticed that the brotherhood is always willing to help and to me that makes MOS a great place. Rocky, let me get to 8" first then we will talk about 9, lol

Lookn4girth;741082 said:
I have to agree with you, most will not put in the work that is required to grow. I can honestly say it is like having a second job that you enjoy, rewarding but no easy task to say the least. In my short time here I have noticed that the brotherhood is always willing to help and to me that makes MOS a great place. Rocky, let me get to 8" first then we will talk about 9, lol

Shit let me get to a mean looking 7" x 6" then we will talk about 8". Around 6.5-7" x 6" is my post girth session cock ring size, and it looks quite nice... If I can just get to that ad be ecstatic.

Last edited:
Chaoskampf;740945 said:

Yes its a power thing but a lot of woman get turned on by being left in pain by a huge dick and they tell their girlfriends about it.But woman pussies get used to your size after a while but initially its painful.

rocky1243;741088 said:
Shit let me get to a mean looking 7" x 6" then we will talk about 8". Around 6.5-7" x 6" is my post girth session cock ring size, and it looks quite nice... If I can just get to that ad be ecstatic.

That is true, I would throw a party at 7 x 5.5

The biggest dicks in the world! MOS has the biggest cocks but Blunders has the biggest dicks! :)

i would love to gains 8.5inch as 9inch is a bit too big for me. Are you saying you want to gains 9inch in flaccid or when erection?

Is 8.5inch in flaccid a good size for me to pleasure many chicks?

if I want to go for 8.5inch, what my erection size would be? over 12inch? :O

Big Schwanz Acht;740908 said:
the feeling of hitting the back of her cul-de-sac trumps 'balls-deep' any day of the week

I have only done that once in my lifetime and the girl was really shallow for some reason. I will let you know if I ever get to do that againLMAO

badboy2011;741152 said:
i would love to gains 8.5inch as 9inch is a bit too big for me. Are you saying you want to gains 9inch in flaccid or when erection?

8.5 has a way of becoming 9 very quickly :)

badboy2011;741152 said:

1/2" is probably not going to make much difference at that size. Now in my case, 1/2" would be cause for some major celebration. As far as pleasuring women, you would have to find the ones looking for that size. 12" may very well put you out in the cold as far as many women are concerned, I have never met a woman that was looking for 12", at least not that they told me. I guess if I had met one that told me that, I would have had to screw her twiceLMAO

Back
Top Bottom