Slampocalypse

Registered
I always thought 9 was too much, and I'm ok with my 7, but I'll probably go for 8. Anyhow, seeing 9 in videos it looks insane, not in a bad way haha. So from guys packing 9, how is it? Do girls flip out when they see it? I can't imagine not getting an intense reaction from such an inhuman size

Slampocalypse;740692 said:
I always thought 9 was too much, and I'm ok with my 7, but I'll probably go for 8. Anyhow, seeing 9 in videos it looks insane, not in a bad way haha. So from guys packing 9, how is it? Do girls flip out when they see it? I can't imagine not getting an intense reaction from such an inhuman size

At 7" I am sure girls already love your dick. At 8 they will be like "damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn".

Slampocalypse;740692 said:

I have been doing PE since 1st jan this year, i gained about 3cm in length so im 23cm length which is 9.055" and i go from 7" at base to 5.5 under glans circumference. And guess what no woman has seen it out in the wild. I go commando in gym and a bunch of female PT were talking about me one day and one of the woman who never noticed me before scoped out my package and he jaw literally dropped in front of me. I always told my gfs before fucking im 20cm 7.87402" so the knew what they were getting. One time when i was morbidly obese i was with a greek hooker and she couldn't speak english she pulled down my pants and her jaw dropped open and she said biiiiiiiiiiiiig in greek accent it was real funny. I haven't taken my new dick out for test drive since i started PE, yea i need to get my shit together but just being honest!

Maybe you guys should be more realistic. How many people achieve 9 inches? Do you know how few have that size in this forum? Just recently, after reading a few posts, I was surprised about this myself.

9 inches is 2 inches longer than what most women prefer. I think 9 inches would freak most people out! 8" is the happy medium between the 2 and 8" is massive.

I told my wife that I was going to shoot for 9" and she told me I was crazy as hell. She told me to get to 7.5" and we would go from there. LMAO.

Tell her "honey, lets get to 9 and go from there" 😂

9" feels a bit small. I hope I don't shrink back to that size :)

Yes, girls "flip out" but in the end it's almost all positive. Most of the huge cock problems that you see people complaining about are bullshit. It's usually someone who doesn't really have a big one, and is fantasizing, or does have one and has no clue how to use it.

seven_wants_ten;740810 said:

Yes, girls "flip out" but in the end it's almost all positive. Most of the huge cock problems that you see people complaining about are bullshit. It's usually someone who doesn't really have a big one, and is fantasizing, or does have one and has no clue how to use it.

Yup. Anything past 8" will blow the mind of most women. But at any size, using it the right way will always be key.

seven_wants_ten;740810 said:

I still want to get to 9 inches in length. But I always worry about not being able to do balls deep penetration. Can you tell us about your experience with balls deep penetration?

doublelongdaddy;740865 said:
Yup. Anything past 8" will blow the mind of most women. But at any size, using it the right way will always be key.

Yep, that is what I have had to perfect for the last 35 yearsLMAO

huge-girth;740868 said:
Can you tell us about your experience with balls deep penetration?

There isn't one, really. I haven't been able to do that since several inches ago. If that's important to you, then you will have to stop at a certain point. But vaginas have different depths, so unless you have a long term partner there is no perfect length.

I never really gave a fuck about going balls deep, so it's no big deal to me. Seems like a small price to pay in exchange for a cock of mythological proportions :)

OK maybe it's not that big, but you get the idea.

seven_wants_ten;740886 said:
There isn't one, really. I haven't been able to do that since several inches ago. If that's important to you, then you will have to stop at a certain point. But vaginas have different depths, so unless you have a long term partner there is no perfect length.

I never really gave a fuck about going balls deep, so it's no big deal to me. Seems like a small price to pay in exchange for a cock of mythological proportions :)

OK maybe it's not that big, but you get the idea.

How bout anal? I already get tons of "no", hows it like at 9"?

rocky1243;740918 said:
How bout anal? I already get tons of "no", hows it like at 9"?

Hell, anal is only a special treat around my house now. If I get to my goal it may be out of the question. May have to break out the Blueberry Lemonade Rum to lessen the anxiety;)

Not sure, since I'm not a fan of it myself. Done it a few times with different girls when I was a bit smaller (but still at least 9"BPEL) and never went all the way in. That may just be because my girth increases towards the base, and they couldn't take the thickness.

When I get to 8 inches in length, I will be able to decide whether I want 9 inches or not. But to be honest, I will stop training length once I get to 8 inches because I don't want to miss my chance on balls deep penetration. I want every woman I come across to feel my base girth

Back
Top Bottom