Razorsharp

Registered
When I watch my dick I think it looks like its to thick compare to the length and im 5.5" girth and 7.1 bp length, is that normal girth/length ratio for a dick ?

What's your nbp length?

I don't know about you but my bp is almost an inch more than my nbp and i'm not that fat.

I think It was Red who said for every inch of length gain try and get a half inch in girth. id say try and get some more length and it will even out the girth do it doesn't look thick.

petersouth;485421 said:
What's your nbp length?

I don't know about you but my bp is almost an inch more than my nbp and i'm not that fat.

im 6.7" nbp, I have about 7% bodyfat (dieting for bodybuilding show) so not much fatpad.

ryan62468;485423 said:
I think It was Red who said for every inch of length gain try and get a half inch in girth. id say try and get some more length and it will even out the girth do it doesn't look thick.

Yes thats what im trying to do, im stretching with SG only, but it seem like im gaining girth size most from SG, didnt notice much length gain from it so far. been using it for 3 moths now I think, weird enough.

Razorsharp;485426 said:
Yes thats what im trying to do, im stretching with SG only, but it seem like im gaining girth size most from SG, didnt notice much length gain from it so far. been using it for 3 moths now I think, weird enough.

Perhaps you need a more aggressive routine. Have you considered doing some manual stretching in between SizeGenetics sets? Maybe some Expressive Stretching would be in order too, this may be what you need to make those length gains happen.

doublelongdaddy;485506 said:
Perhaps you need a more aggressive routine. Have you considered doing some manual stretching in between SizeGenetics sets? Maybe some Expressive Stretching would be in order too, this may be what you need to make those length gains happen.

I was starting to think im overdoing, i started agressive even from start, I do 4-8h per day depending on work at max stretch, not a fan of doing manual stretching, I like to have SG on while im playing games on computer, but I guess I have to start with manual stretching for gains?

Razorsharp;485514 said:
I was starting to think im overdoing, i started agressive even from start, I do 4-8h per day depending on work at max stretch, not a fan of doing manual stretching, I like to have SG on while im playing games on computer, but I guess I have to start with manual stretching for gains?

Manual stretching is not so much necessary, it may just help you make gains from another angle. I am not talking about a lot either, maybe 5 minuets between the sets?

doublelongdaddy;485637 said:
Manual stretching is not so much necessary, it may just help you make gains from another angle. I am not talking about a lot either, maybe 5 minuets between the sets?

I will give it a try, thanks :)

Razorsharp;485410 said:
When I watch my dick I think it looks like its to thick compare to the length and im 5.5" girth and 7.1 bp length, is that normal girth/length ratio for a dick ?

I have a 6x6 dick, looks awful <:(

nicamarvin;485703 said:
I have a 6x6 dick, looks awful <:(

At least it is square! :) I think 6 x 6 is a very good size. What are your goals?

I think there is a big problem with guys still looking at other guys dicks and also with thinking every girl wants a 12 inch dick inside her.

Don't compare to anything but your starting length. Ask a girl how your dick feels up inside her; this is the wrong place to ask sometimes.

AdmiralLongDong;486529 said:
I think there is a big problem with guys still looking at other guys dicks and also with thinking every girl wants a 12 inch dick inside her.

Don't compare to anything but your starting length. Ask a girl how your dick feels up inside her; this is the wrong place to ask sometimes.

It is like opening a can of worms. I think that most women also take any kind of curiosity men ask about size as an insecurity.

Once I reached 7 inches, and after, I got comments about how big it was. i never asked for these comments either. Us guys are used to seeing dicks. We watch �naked people movies� and see huge dicks and get convinced everyone out there is sporting a monster cock.

Most girls will not see a 9" monster, unless they sleep with over a hundred guys.

Good point about asking if it's big enough. That's why i said ask, her how it felt; that's when you'll get some positive feedback.

of course the other side of the coin is do you fuck a girl and think gee her pussy is really banged out? i doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom