Dr_Hugenstein

Registered
No masturbation or Penis Enlargement whatsoever. I'm sick and tired of this on again, off again thrombosed vein. I'm letting it heal 100%. It ends here. If, after 40 days of rest it's not healed... off to the urologist. Not to be dramatic, but this thing is ruining my life. I can't have sex, it hurts from time to time, its causing flacid shrinkage, etc. It's gotten so bad emotionally that I consider suicide sometimes. I'm only 26... I shouldn't have dick problems.

The longest I've gone without masturbation since I was 14 is maybe 7 days. I'm going to ake it 40 days though. I've set that as a goal and NOTHING is going to prevent me from reaching it. If this thing can finally heal... it will improve my life 1000%... at least. Any help from you guys would be appreciated.

I'll be posting to this thread every day as motivation. So far, it's been 2 days.

2 days of rest.

Good Luck! Last time I set a goal not to masturbate for 40 days I broke on day 8, I couldn't imagine going 40 days I'd probably unload with a wet dream somewhere after 20 days. I still hold myself back now, I probably do it once every other day, if I didn't hold myself back I'd probably be doing it 2-3 times a day...

Dr_Hugenstein said:
No masturbation or Penis Enlargement whatsoever. I'm sick and tired of this on again, off again thrombosed vein. I'm letting it heal 100%. It ends here. If, after 40 days of rest it's not healed... off to the urologist. Not to be dramatic, but this thing is ruining my life. I can't have sex, it hurts from time to time, its causing flacid shrinkage, etc. It's gotten so bad emotionally that I consider suicide sometimes. I'm only 26... I shouldn't have dick problems.

The longest I've gone without masturbation since I was 14 is maybe 7 days. I'm going to ake it 40 days though. I've set that as a goal and NOTHING is going to prevent me from reaching it. If this thing can finally heal... it will improve my life 1000%... at least. Any help from you guys would be appreciated.

I'll be posting to this thread every day as motivation. So far, it's been 2 days.

2 days of rest.

Dude, relax... First of all please stop talking about suicide and shit. Absolutely no call for that kinda shit whatsoever OK ?

You have many friends here and myself included so feel free to let the steam out and vent those ungly ass feelings and relax.

Anything you need i am here as i'm sure we all are.

Start those questions and together we will overcome this bump on the road quickly.

Be our friend as well and count us in to help in any way necessary.

Your friend Mike

Peace

Dude, relax... First of all please stop talking about suicide and shit. Absolutely no call for that kinda shit whatsoever OK ?
Seriously. C'mon, anyone who's done Penis Enlargement for a long enough time has succumb to a thrombosed vein. I'll be honest it freaked me out at first, after 2 days I said F°°° It & kept jelqing & clamping, it was gone in a week.
Now i'm not saying not to relax, by all means give yourself time to heal, but if you've got time to be this preoccupied with your cock, you need a sideline hobby.
I think we all lose sight that Penis Enlargement is a lifelong thing that's meant to help us, regardless of the reason we took it up.
I'm sure you feel great after sessions, don't let a minor setback sour you. Now if you Jelqed your dick off lol i'd be more sympathetic.
But really, go to the movies, go to a friends, talk to your girl, immerse yourself in any type of work - just get your mind off it.

noah spent 40 days and 40 nights on a boat...
With his wife, kids + a whole bunch of animals. Dude had outlet.

Regarding the thoughts I've had... I knew it wouldn't sound good, but it's the truth. The thought of going through life with a injured cock isn't exactly comforting. Injured cock = no sex, no gf, no wife, no kids, no confidence, dying alone in a bachelor apartment with 40 cats.

I appreciate the great replies though. Very kind of you guys.

I have to look at it as a minor setback though. Thanks to whoever said that. The funny thing is, I'm more or less happy with the size of my cock. Last time I measured was 6.5" NBPenis EnlargementL. I'm going to let it heal 100%, then slowly get back into very light Penis Enlargement.

3 days of rest.

Day 4 and I made it through most of the day pretty easy. I made the mistake of looking at a pic of Shakira's ass though. Damn, that is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

It's only been 4 days and I notice I feel like being more social, more into being near women (live ones vs. net ����). So far, so good. If it's true that test levels go up with abstaining from ejaculation, that's all good as I've dedicated these 40 days to bodybuilding/getting myself back into great shape.

That's all for today... damn, that Shakira has a gorgeous ass.

4 days of rest.

Uh, yeah. You will definitely have a wet dream within 40 days, and if you're healthy you're getting erections at night anyways.

orbital said:
Uh, yeah. You will definitely have a wet dream within 40 days, and if you're healthy you're getting erections at night anyways.

The goal isn't to go 40 days withought an erection. I find erections themselves have no effect on my t-vein. It's masturbation and/or ejaculation that causes trauma.

A wet dream is something I wont be able to stop. I don't see a lot of trauma being caused by a wet dream, to be honest.

I have never had that severe case of T-veins. I could still do light exercises. As a matter of fact, light jelqing and light pumping made it feel more relief. Also, stretching it out helped to relieve it.

You might want to try these out. Do you smoke pot? Perhaps that could help open up the vessels, I didn't smoke back when I got my two injuries.

Back
Top Bottom