LONGERDICK7+

Registered
30 freaking mins of SSJS are really intense, i cant last no more than 30 mins i feel my dick so hard and even big that i start to fantasize about sex whit the girls, and i start rubbing my glans and i get an amazing orgasm hahaha,precum is all over my dick while im exercising damn i love them and i know i have to last more...:p

Strange... when I do girth work and especially hardcore girth work such as the SSJ- I can only feel how engorged my dick is getting (sometimes it is so intense it is pretty painful). But pleasure (of what I see- yes, but excluding that I see no pleasure), precum or orgasm I don't usually get when I do these... Maybe something is wrong with me or I do them wrong LMAO!

30 minutes is a pretty long session of SlowSquashJelqs, I see no reason to feel bad about getting off after such an intense session. Plus it seems like your fantasies are inspiring your training so keep that going if it is helping.

Definitely if turning fantasies into realities is a reason to keep this shit going i will.

shortdick - turning fanstasies into reality is a big reason behind my finally being consistent with PE :)

Everything you will ever accomplish always starts with a thought which is a vision of the future, the faster you believe in the vision the quicker you will find the steps to get there.

Back
Top Bottom