Superdick

Registered
Yo,Members

I finally reached dashdemings hardcore hanging method,Now for the benefits and dangers of this incredible excercise.

Benefits:
Toughens Penis
Pulls on the tunica,ligs and the entire penis
Extra Girth
Super Jacked EQ,Should follow up with a girth routine for max benefit.
Extreme Mental Toughness

Dangers:
Extreme Pain(I love this part) & discomfort
Can tear your penis if not careful
It's just not for everyone

In Conclusion:
This is not an excercise to be taken lightly,I do about 1-3 hours a day and it take some proper breathing techniques to get it to fell right,This has to do with the pulling of the ligs and so forth.
Wrapping is the most important thing and take 5 to 10 min breaks please.
"NOT FOR NOOBS" King,Dash,Red,Still chime in please:)

Peace,
Storm

I've got a friend we call Storm also.

Getting back on track this is some intense stretching brotha. Take it slow n let us know how everything goes for you.

Last edited:
I've always told guys to progress at their own pace. If you feel you can handle something, do it. Probably why I'm one of the less popular 'senior' guys in Penis Enlargement. I come off as throwing caution to the wind and I don't follow every other statement I post with a regurgitated "btw gize...not fur noobz". Not sure what I can add. I'm willing to bet at this weight level and beyond though, one set a day is plenty for a while. What device are you hanging with?

stillwantmore2;422600 said:
I've always told guys to progress at their own pace. If you feel you can handle something, do it. Probably why I'm one of the less popular 'senior' guys in Penis Enlargement. I come off as throwing caution to the wind and I don't follow every other statement I post with a regurgitated "btw gize...not fur noobz". Not sure what I can add. I'm willing to bet at this weight level and beyond though, one set a day is plenty for a while.
Less popular?? Everybody misses you man, what're u talk in about?!

I've always told guys to progress at their own pace. If you feel you can handle something, do it. Probably why I'm one of the less popular 'senior' guys in Penis Enlargement. I come off as throwing caution to the wind and I don't follow every other statement I post with a regurgitated "btw gize...not fur noobz". Not sure what I can add. I'm willing to bet at this weight level and beyond though, one set a day is plenty for a while. What device are you hanging with?

Yo,Still
I agree with you as i do also throw caution to the wind,But you know some guys get overzealous and blame others for there mistakes and i do not want to be the one to cause anyone harm because there trying to
copy what im doing,Next time i post i will just say use caution or get condition to ready themselves or something around those lines.But thanks for chiming in it is always great to hear from a hanging master.
BTW your the most popular Penis Enlargement guy online next to Bib & DLD.Hanging W/The Length Master

Thanks,
Super:)

Really, no shit. The whole fucking thing is throwing caution to the wind. This makes it even more important to remind folks to not take such things lightly (pun intended..HA!)

Anyway, You are a wild man turn. Twisting that shit is radical but effective.

Superdick;422606 said:
Yo,Still
I agree with you as i do also throw caution to the wind,But you know some guys get overzealous and blame others for there mistakes and i do not want to be the one to cause anyone harm because there trying to
copy what im doing,Next time i post i will just say use caution or get condition to ready themselves or something around those lines.But thanks for chiming in it is always great to hear from a hanging master.
BTW your the most popular Penis Enlargement guy online next to Bib & DLD.Hanging W/The Length Master

Thanks,

Yo,Members

Bundled hanging increase to 35 pounds in 7 days from 33 pounds,My penis seems to be getting used to this shit,I am gonna start to combine DHT and hanging along with the Bathmate hardcore stretches and clamping for massive gains.Going up 2 or more pounds every 7-14 days extreme.

Right now i am hanging 35 pounds for 1 or 2 hours then doing the Bathmate and clamping for a finisher.
current stats are: 7 3/4" BP - 8" NBP last week measurement going for 9" then so on.

Go Hard Or Go Home

Peace,

Who the hell would come up with an exercise that involves twisting the penis, that guy must be completely insane:)

Who the hell would come up with an exercise that involves twisting the penis, that guy must be completely insane
Some degree of insanity is necessary in order to gain more than 2" :).

Yo,Members

I have increased my bundled hanging weight to 37 1/2 pounds after taking a 3 day decon break.

First goal is 40 pounds

Second is 50 pounds

Final is 60+ pounds

Let me know what you think,I will put a video for proof once i hit 40 pounds.

Peace,

I am so slow. Now I get it. Decades ago I heard the legend of the two older sisters nobody dared to even look at. I saw them and said to my friend who was driving,"Stop the car". He wouldn't, so I said,"OK stop the car or I will kill you". He stopped the car. I jumped out and ran up to those two legendary girls, but I cheated. I knew one of them would always want to use me to check up on her bf. She introduced me to the other one. They invited us over to their beach cottage in Rehoboth to play....TWISTER!!! Duh. Now I get it. Code, ambiguity, child animal. p.u.a.

attachment.php

pnoewbe;445937 said:
I am so slow. Now I get it. Decades ago I heard the legend of the two older sisters nobody dared to even look at. I saw them and said to my friend who was driving,"Stop the car". He wouldn't, so I said,"OK stop the car or I will kill you". He stopped the car. I jumped out and ran up to those two legendary girls, but I cheated. I knew one of them would always want to use me to check up on her bf. She introduced me to the other one. They invited us over to their beach cottage in Rehoboth to play....TWISTER!!! Duh. Now I get it. Code, ambiguity, child animal. p.u.a.

attachment.php
MOS biggest guys should play this with their cocks:)

Back
Top Bottom