kneehowguys

Registered
1. If you have the VLC tugger + body strap, what are the reasons to use the sizegenetics device instead of the strap?

It seems like the strap would be more comfortable, more invisible, and cheaper than sizegenetics.

Or what about using VLC tugger and weights vs sizegenetics?

2. Having some trouble fixing the strap length. Help!

I know it should be obvious what to do but I am missing something.

See video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy-FBB4_OvE&feature=plcp

Excuse me if I have TLC and VLC switched. I'm using the mos offer thing that hooks onto the sizegenetics

Both strap and SG are good, just some situations the strap is better, like moving around and more flexible.

To fix the metal clip, hold the metal bar loop and press it against the metal strip - like folding or pressing them together.

If you need info on fitting the strap, watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S87KJ-EFr5Y

Why does the sizegenetics bring faster gains?

I could test it for a few weeks of course on myself.

But whether you are tugging one way or tugging another way I don't understand.

It seems strapons and weights will allow for more maximum tension than the sizegenetics

kneehowguys;493181 said:
Why does the sizegenetics bring faster gains?

I could test it for a few weeks of course on myself.

But whether you are tugging one way or tugging another way I don't understand.

It seems strapons and weights will allow for more maximum tension than the sizegenetics

kneehowguys, I can see the sizegenetics giving faster gains. Since the sizegenetics is more mechanical than the strap, you would not get as strong and rigid a pull. Think of it like trying to pull a 20 pound object with a rope. Now try pulling it with a rubberband. By the sheer strength of the rope as it pertains to not stretching, you will get the results faster then with the rubberband. Hope that makes sense.

megzobo;493187 said:
kneehowguys, i can see the sizegenetics giving faster gains. Since the sizegenetics is more mechanical than the strap, you would not get as strong and rigid a pull. Think of it like trying to pull a 20 pound object with a rope. Now try pulling it with a rubberband. By the sheer strength of the rope as it pertains to not stretching, you will get the results faster then with the rubberband. Hope that makes sense.

agree

I use the strap during the day at work, mostly because is more confortable, and i use as a substitution for the Jim wrap, my goal with the strap is to train the flacid to hang more.

For stretch i use SG with the VLC addon.

tyv;493396 said:
I use the strap during the day at work, mostly because is more confortable, and i use as a substitution for the Jim wrap, my goal with the strap is to train the flacid to hang more.

Sounds like a good routine. It sounds as though throughout the day, you are stretched and that is key to getting longer. Good work.

tyv;493396 said:

Understood. That is following the ways of SRT, very smart to do this.

Im thinking , in this case, the difference between the 2. Weights, which are obviously good, in their own way, is a static load. The "rubber band" which was, IMO, perfect, is more like a dynamic load. Does that sound right ?

KTR;493560 said:
Im thinking , in this case, the difference between the 2. Weights, which are obviously good, in their own way, is a static load. The "rubber band" which was, IMO, perfect, is more like a dynamic load. Does that sound right ?

Sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom