Rooster4889

Registered
this thread is for those that have gained over or close to 2" in erect length, how long did it take you? I saw a similar thread at �other forum� and it has provided a lot of motivation.

2 inches is not uncommon i gained that in one year now going for the 3rd

8incyclops;597283 said:
What's your routine? PE history??

if you search grow4me my routine comes up, its called "my new routine" you posted on it a few days ago, ive wrote back to ya mate :p

This is soooo not what i thought this thread would be about .. ! lol

how long did it take you?

Quick answer is about six years but a lot of that was off-time.

Two inches was longer than I'd originally intended to go (was only shooting for 1.5) so not only does that timespan cover multiple layoffs during new .. and therefore always around .. girlfriends but also two different 'retirements' where I'd intended to stop with what I'd reached. Total length gained 2.5 inches across eight or nine years, counting four retirements (taking that seriously now) and an inch further than original goal of eight.

i gained that (two inches) in one year

Nice. DLD did similarly or probably even faster when starting out.

For people that go that fast, be careful to not grow in an isolation where you're not getting feedback from people on what it feels like to have to deal with it .. or else you might find yourself at a size that's too big for the people around you. Some chicks are built differently than others and stuff at 7.5 is already enormous or even painful to them.

Make sure that you're actually making yourself better ... not just blindly swinging at an abstract number that, while impressive, might not actually make you better.

Per the advice to all artists when they're making a painting: At some point the painting is done, going beyond that point isn't 'better', .. you have to have the wisdom to know when to lift the brush.

If you're gaining super fast, that best point could fly right by while you're not paying attention and not getting opinions and feedback.

As for myself, the amount of time that I did PE .. the hours involved and the span of years .. didn't seem (in retrospect) like very much time at all ... and -most- of the sizes I went to were done with a consideration, awareness, and a lot of feedback. :)

Supra;473881 said:
DLD, Dash, Red, Myself have all gained 2"

Indeed and there are many others too, some more vocal than others. A 2" gain back in the old days was just not heard of, it is only over the past decade that we have seen these types of gains.

this thread is for those that have gained over or close to 2" in erect length, how long did it take you? I saw a similar thread at �other forum� and it has provided a lot of motivation.

It took me 1 year and 6 months due to some inconsistencies. We all gain differently. Some people gain 2 inches within a 1 year period. I saw a thread few days ago where some gained 2 inches in length in 6 months.

It took me 1 year and 6 months due to some inconsistencies. We all gain differently. Some people gain 2 inches within a 1 year period. I saw a thread few days ago where some gained 2 inches in length in 6 months.

I am one of them

Back
Top Bottom