Superdick

Registered
Hey,Fellas

I need some input on this crazy goal of mine:

I plan to be hanging this 100 pound weight by late to mid 2012 and was wondering do
you think i am outta my #$%^ing mind or is this doable?Funny thing is i am starting to make this some kind of competition to see what my body can handle i think by doing this i will be able to get to DLD's size,But will be willing to take some injury's to reach my 100 pound goal.

I am by no-means asking anyone to try this but there has to be some crazy son-bitch's just like myself.I also want the veterans to try this extreme method also:

List Of Names:

SWM,Blue Whale,Kingsnake,Bib,Dld,Redzulu,Dashdeming,Sumner and Other advance hangers before me.Jump on this 100 pound extreme hanging.By all means chime in.

Peace From The Crazy Beast,
Superdick:)

Heaviest I have ever gone is 50 pounds, I did try 70 at one point but it was too much.

Heaviest I have ever gone is 50 pounds, I did try 70 at one point but it was too much.

@ Dld - You bundled hanged 70 pounds,That is cool to be honest with the LM it is extremely comfortable bundled hanging 50 pounds
what did you hang with?

Peace,
Super:)

I once used to hang 44lbs (20kg) unbundled for 15 minutes straight down. Well, the first 5 minutes were the hell on earth, but after I guess my unit adapted to the stress and it was only a sharp ache. Kinda scary though, conditioned myself within 3 months to that level but never did it again due to a crappy hanger. As soon as I have the Snake-hanger I'll try the heavy iron again, but I can't find these damn pipe repair clamps here in Europe...
If you ask me, 100lbs is doable if you condition yourself to that level (in fact there are some people on this planet who put much more force on their dicks - the question is, are they still healthy?). But I guess you will go to 60, let's say 70 lbs and then you'll have all your gains man, you gotta let the weight do its work for some time in order to see gains. I got almost nothing from hanging because I progressed too fast, and the outcome is I got an extremely conditioned penis that practically isn't able to grow more... just don't become overzealous :).
pc

I once used to hang 44lbs (20kg) unbundled for 15 minutes straight down. Well, the first 5 minutes were the hell on earth, but after I guess my unit adapted to the stress and it was only a sharp ache. Kinda scary though, conditioned myself within 3 months to that level but never did it again due to a crappy hanger. As soon as I have the Snake-hanger I'll try the heavy iron again, but I can't find these damn pipe repair clamps here in Europe...
If you ask me, 100lbs is doable if you condition yourself to that level (in fact there are some people on this planet who put much more force on their dicks - the question is, are they still healthy?). But I guess you will go to 60, let's say 70 lbs and then you'll have all your gains man, you gotta let the weight do its work for some time in order to see gains. I got almost nothing from hanging because I progressed too fast, and the outcome is I got an extremely conditioned penis that practically isn't able to grow more... just don't become overzealous .
pc

@ Lazyhanger - Your probably right,i should try to get my 9x7 first then work up to that 100 pound goal later huh?
How much time do you think i should hang the 50 pounds before i increase weight?
Thanks for chiming in:)

Peace,
Super

I would like to look more into this once I again have a hanger or perhaps will make the Snake hanger as King Snake describes. I wont be doing it bundled, for me personally and its JUST ME Penis EnlargementRSONALLY here sharing this view and not forcing it onto anyone nor saying its the law but for me the bundled hanging at really heavy weights is asking for trouble and potential tearing of the tuincae which would result to scar tissue.

No I aint a doctor but just my feelings on using very heavy poundage hanging bundled ... the bundle makes it more intense X100 as anyone can testify who has done bundled stretches VS conventional stretches. If the skin is out of place slightly or that tunicae cant take any more it will tear.

I see you have worked up to it and hence 2012 is the date which is SENSIBLE and I think you will do it! Respect because bundled its one heck of a feat!!!!! I will not try it because as I said something on me will give :) I aint a heavy hanger anyway, not that experienced with heavy weights with my most being around 35-40lbs back in the days.

Note for guys who see this and dive in, do not grab really heavy weights and start hanging bundled because its asking for trouble unless you work to it. Like anything really but with hanging weights its more of a knife edge.

I think it would make a TREMENDOUS video of you doing this and get that bitch across cyberspace!

I would like to look more into this once I again have a hanger or perhaps will make the Snake hanger as King Snake describes. I wont be doing it bundled, for me personally and its JUST ME Penis EnlargementRSONALLY here sharing this view and not forcing it onto anyone nor saying its the law but for me the bundled hanging at really heavy weights is asking for trouble and potential tearing of the tuincae which would result to scar tissue.

No I aint a doctor but just my feelings on using very heavy poundage hanging bundled ... the bundle makes it more intense X100 as anyone can testify who has done bundled stretches VS conventional stretches. If the skin is out of place slightly or that tunicae cant take any more it will tear.

I see you have worked up to it and hence 2012 is the date which is SENSIBLE and I think you will do it! Respect because bundled its one heck of a feat!!!!! I will not try it because as I said something on me will give I aint a heavy hanger anyway, not that experienced with heavy weights with my most being around 35-40lbs back in the days.

Note for guys who see this and dive in, do not grab really heavy weights and start hanging bundled because its asking for trouble unless you work to it. Like anything really but with hanging weights its more of a knife edge.

I think it would make a TREMENDOUS video of you doing this and get that bitch across cyberspace!

Hey,Red
I actually made some hanging videos of me hanging the 45 pounds,Then another one hanging 50 pounds bundled and let me tell you i can fell my inner penis coming right
out so hopefully i can make my 9x7 gain first,As far as the 100 pounds it will take some mental prepping on my part as i will have to work up to this very painfull ordeal.

Again Thanks For Your Input Mate:)

Peace,
Super

I would stick to it at least 3 months and then if there are no gains, I'd shock it with an additional 5-10lbs going to 60lbs in your case. But again, I think you'll make your gains in the 50lbs range, Bib made all of his gains (and that's a remarkable 5") until 40lbs. Just remember that the more weight you use, the higher is the risk and you don't wanna risk your one and only penis, do you? Btw how many sets are you hanging with this weight?

I would stick to it at least 3 months and then if there are no gains, I'd shock it with an additional 5-10lbs going to 60lbs in your case. But again, I think you'll make your gains in the 50lbs range, Bib made all of his gains (and that's a remarkable 5") until 40lbs. Just remember that the more weight you use, the higher is the risk and you don't wanna risk your one and only penis, do you? Btw how many sets are you hanging with this weight?

@ Lazyhanger - Just 3 20 min sets sometimes 2,I think i am not putting in enough effort tho,Should i up it to 6 20 min sets?
Was bib bundle hanging or just regular hanging? because i probably can do a lot more weight SD,Red was saying that bundling 50 pounds is almost equivalent to 70 or 80 pounds regular hanging.
Good looking out and when i get my length goal of 9x7 then i will go for the 100 pound heavy weight penis tile of the world.

Peace Homie:)
Super

Yeah, bundled hanging is pretty extreme, although I have never tried it actually because of my hanger. As far as I know Bib was hanging the whole day, of course with breaks, but a lot of sets. Maybe he'll chime in if he's still an active member here? I think 3 sets in the morning and 3 sets in the evening is pretty solid and with that weight there is no way you won't gain. Maybe you want to make sure that you max out every possible gains and hit more angles (down,straight out,ots). I see you're a freak of intensity, have you ever thought about using an RSDT? Well, in addition with the bundled hanging I can imagine this being the most extreme method of penis enlargement. I used to do OTS with the RSDT and damn I thought my penis would rip, it was not like manual stretching because the weight kept on pushing so I had to drop it. I'm so fucking pissed that there are no shops that ship pipe repair clamps to Europe, I mean that's not fair >:(... it seems like Europeans are against Penis Enlargement, because I can't find anything I can make a hanger with, it's like a fucking curse LOL.

Yeah, bundled hanging is pretty extreme, although I have never tried it actually because of my hanger. As far as I know Bib was hanging the whole day, of course with breaks, but a lot of sets. Maybe he'll chime in if he's still an active member here? I think 3 sets in the morning and 3 sets in the evening is pretty solid and with that weight there is no way you won't gain. Maybe you want to make sure that you max out every possible gains and hit more angles (down,straight out,ots). I see you're a freak of intensity, have you ever thought about using an RSDT? Well, in addition with the bundled hanging I can imagine this being the most extreme method of penis enlargement. I used to do OTS with the RSDT and damn I thought my penis would rip, it was not like manual stretching because the weight kept on pushing so I had to drop it. I'm so fucking pissed that there are no shops that ship pipe repair clamps to Europe, I mean that's not fair ... it seems like Europeans are against Penis Enlargement, because I can't find anything I can make a hanger with, it's like a fucking curse LOL.

@ Lazyhanger- I will try kingsnakes pulley system and hit other angles also,As far as the pipe repair clamp just have one of the most buy it and ship direct to you from the states,Ask DLD,RED Or Kingsnake
What do you mean RSDT i know over the shoulder but it is just not painfull enough for me to feel shit,I am thinking of building myself a snake hanger also and use my BIB hanger for my pulley system.

Peace And Thanks:)
Super

RSDT fulcrum (link to Bib's forum)
I know what you mean, OTS needs a hell lot of weight to feel "good" (kinda like the Leg Press in the gym lol), but with the RSDT the intensity gets to a complete new level. It does though take some trial and error until you have the correct size of the fulcrum, but you'll immediately notice when you have it right :). Btw, have you done a LOT test?

I have no experience with hanging, but 100 pound bundled sounds quite crazy :).
Remember, you only got 1 penis... good luck Superdick.

I have no experience with hanging, but 100 pound bundled sounds quite crazy .
Remember, you only got 1 penis... good luck Superdick.

@ Kingcobra - Shit you never hanged before?Man i love this hanging stuff it's the best.
Anyone know where Stillwantmore is?I wanted his expert opinion on this.

Peace,
Super

Wow this is insane! Im hanging 5# and its so intense! I can't even imagine 50

Wow this is insane! Im hanging 5# and its so intense! I can't even imagine 50

Hey,rebel2011

It's not so bad but it took me 6 months to get there,my body has a tendencie to take a lot of pain.
but just work up to it,are you bundle hanging or regular SD hanging?

Peace,
Super:)

I think it's do-able...just have to add weight as you're able to every week. You may also have to (will likely have to) re think/re evaluate your wrap every so often. Probably a smart idea when going with the heavier weights to start with the hanger on, hook to the weights ON the ground, then step up onto a platform or something to lift the weights up vs trying to lower them down. Similar to doing belt squats.

ultimate_quad_2.jpg

Still using your "snake hanger"? If so, did you ever drill holes to put the snap hooks into instead of using those plastic hook things?

Last edited:
I just hang sd while sitting. Then I hang over each leg and laying over the arm of the sofa over each shoulder. U must have gained a ton working with that much weight

Back
Top Bottom