habban

Registered
Hello! Okey, so i have pretty recently finished my first year. I wrote in my log, had really good motivation and was really consistent & persistent. I did everything manual for my first year.
The gains i made is in my signature if you are interested.

But now it's time for the second year, or the years to come. Actually i do not want to count it as "the second year" as i'm going to change my approach. For now on i'm not going to follow a log and be as strict as i have been. I really
dedicated myself very much to PE for the first year, and i told myself to finish it all through. But now when my goal of one year is done i don't have the same motivation or pressure i put to myself to be as strict about PE as i was the first year. I want to change my approach to a more laidback/passive approach. This means i will not write a log, i will implement devices such as bathmate & extender instead of manual exercises. I will not set up how many days i will train, i will train whenever i feel and when my dick is ready.

My biggest goal is still 8x6, but i would be happy with 7x5.5 aswell. I will not decide for how long i will do PE or set a specific time goal. I will keep doing PE as a natural lifestyle, therefore i don't wanna use a log etc or set a specific amount of days i will train, as it adds pressure on me. I don't want the pressure, i just wanna go with the flow.

I will go with Extender (When i have bought one) for length and Bathmate for girth. I just need advices and your confirmation that this approach is still going to work and yield gains? There is no stress to gain size anymore, i just wanna go with the flow but i still want to grow a bigger penis. Extender & Bathmate feels more passivly & laidback, but still effective. Exactly as i like it from now on. I will not take out manual work entirely. I will still add certain manual exercises when i Edge or use the bathmate.

What do you think about this guys? To me it would be nice to take a rest from the pressure and just calm down and relax and follow PE like this. Do i have your approval?

First, I want to congratulate you on those amazing gains and staying on track. For your new year PE routine, I believe hanging+ extending will be the best option to maximize those lig gains. If you only done manual work, devices will only progress it as they provide way more tension under time. You can do a deconditioning break, but I wouldn't advise that if you been making constant gains without a plateau.

If you want to get to 8x6 , even 7x5.5 that won't work. :
I will not set up how many days i will train, i will train whenever i feel and when my dick is ready

You will only maintain your size doing that.If you want to gain,you need a solid routine and a solid plan,just like you did until now.If you don't want to gain,you can do the newbie routine once-twice a week to maintain your size.

ChilDsh;689220 said:
If you want to get to 8x6 , even 7x5.5 that won't work. :

You will only maintain your size doing that.If you want to gain,you need a solid routine and a solid plan,just like you did until now.If you don't want to gain,you can do the newbie routine once-twice a week to maintain your size.

What i mean is, i will listen to my penis more instead of deciding: "Okey i will go with 2on1off" or whatever plan and stick to it no matter what. I will instead follow my penis behaviour. Add "Ninja Stretches" which means i will do random penis stretches when i have time over sometimes and nothing to do.
Bathmate 5x5x3 on the days my penis feels horny. I can't even use the bathmate 1 day without taking rest day 2/3 days because my penis getting red dots. How could i then follow the rule by doing bathmate consistently every day?

Instead of sitting at the toilet following the reps very precise i wanna do my manual stretching exercises in bed when i watch TV with a warm red sock. I don't wanna go to the toilet and follow a strictly routine. I wanna do PE when my penis coorperate good with me. And mostly, i don't wanna feel ashame of taking rest days. To me it seems this is still some kind of plan at least? At least i guess it would work for maintaining?

Getting an extender like SG and a BM is a great idea :)!
And both can be used to make gains.

You can do some bundled stretches before you put on the SizeGenetics, take it off every 1-2h and do some stretches.
Use the BM while taking a shower and do 5x5x3 every other day and don't forget erect/erect bundled stretches.
Use a cock-ring after girth and an ace bandage or VLC, etc. for expansion while you sleep.

First off if you're still having gains with your routine keep doing what your doing til you max out the gains.Start using more intensity & implement SRT training.What you described as your 2nd year phase is just a maintenance routine to keep what you have.Over time your penis adapts to stress & you have to overload with more stress to see future gains.

Muffbuster;689238 said:
First off if you're still having gains with your routine keep doing what your doing til you max out the gains.Start using more intensity & implement SRT training.What you described as your 2nd year phase is just a maintenance routine to keep what you have.Over time your penis adapts to stress & you have to overload with more stress to see future gains.

Nah, the gains has slow down with what i currently do. The length is slowing down and almost like it is reverses. Therefore i want to add an extender to get more intensity and longer time under tension.

habban;689247 said:
Nah, the gains has slow down with what i currently do. The length is slowing down and almost like it is reverses. Therefore i want to add an extender to get more intensity and longer time under tension.

The SizeGenetics will bring you so many hours of use that would otherwise be wasted. The SizeGenetics can be used as both an Active Gaining Tool or a Passive Healing Tool. It would also be a great addition to your PE tool box. SRT suggest to have certain equipment and the SizeGenetics is a great addition.

Back
Top Bottom