1 week into newbie routine and I have lost EQ. Am I going too hard?

Jbomb

Registered
I am only 1 week into the newbie routine and I am already losing EQ and finding it harder to gain an erection.

Is this normal to happen this quickly? I am only doing the warm-up, 300 jelqs and kegals.

Also the last two days after my workouts I have been stretching my penis and wrapping a sock around it with elastic bands to keep my penis stretched. What is a safe time frame I can do this for? The bands are only tight enough to keep the sock on so my penis doesn't slip through. I have only been doing it for a half hour out of fear I am going to lose circulation.

Listen to your body. If your EQ is going down, you may be overdoing it. Back off a bit on the intensity and see if your EQ goes up. Are you doing kegels?

Thanks for the advice higherone. I think I am going to back off a bit. I have been doing kegels but I am unsure which way I should be doing them. When I do them I can contract two ways - The first is closer to the pelvic area/penis(front) and the second way is contracting the middle of the muscle connecting the scrotum/anus.(farther back). Which way should I be doing it? I am geussing one way is the PC and one is the BC. Could you clarify this for me?

Jbomb;558044 said:
Thanks for the advice higherone. I think I am going to back off a bit. I have been doing kegels but I am unsure which way I should be doing them. When I do them I can contract two ways - The first is closer to the pelvic area/penis(front) and the second way is contracting the middle of the muscle connecting the scrotum/anus.(farther back). Which way should I be doing it? I am geussing one way is the PC and one is the BC. Could you clarify this for me?

Way too hard, let your penis get used to the changes first. The body needs to adapt, so rest a bit. As for the PC muscle, try tucking and tightening the abs in a bit while you kegel, you should feel the whole muscle flexing. Add some reverse kegels once in a while too.

Should I be doing the kegel as is I was doing cock raises or as if im stopping urine flow?

Jbomb;558108 said:
Should I be doing the kegel as is I was doing cock raises or as if im stopping urine flow?

It's the same muscle does makes your cock jump and stops your urine.

Back
Top Bottom