Big Schwanz Acht;753442 said:
the Balloon/Rope analogy has always made sense to me and seems to be how I gain

are u saying that u always do girth before length? if so i will have to take into consideration considering your solid gains

ULTIM8GAINZ;753446 said:
are u saying that u always do girth before length? if so i will have to take into consideration considering your solid gains

what I'm saying is that I don't differentiate between length/girth during my BM sessions (which happens to be 90% of my PE)...so BM hardcore stretches can morph into using the gaiter as a fulcrum and pointing it straight down and also side/side. then I go hands free while entered into the cylinder upside down and that'll morph into straight-up fulcrum stretches.

my take from Mike's rope/balloon article was the fact that you grow in all directions, not just the part upon which the force is placed. The great thing about the BM is the fact that you can do your stretches while being pumped...so both length and girth simultaneously

Big Schwanz Acht;753458 said:
what I'm saying is that I don't differentiate between length/girth during my BM sessions (which happens to be 90% of my PE)...so BM hardcore stretches can morph into using the gaiter as a fulcrum and pointing it straight down and also side/side. then I go hands free while entered into the cylinder upside down and that'll morph into straight-up fulcrum stretches.

my take from Mike's rope/balloon article was the fact that you grow in all directions, not just the part upon which the force is placed. The great thing about the BM is the fact that you can do your stretches while being pumped...so both length and girth simultaneously

i get what you're saying and believe me i do hardcore stretches throughout each set using the gaitor as a fulcrum as well,

but since u can't directly grip the penis in a BM hardcore stretch, the stretch is nowhere NEAR as effective as an actual stretch in terms of intensity, versatility, and pulling out the inner penis. but i still do it for the extra kick considering my routine is lacking stretches/length exercises

and what do u mean by going hands free upside down?

I get such a strong seal/suction that I can mimic the strength of my Lengthmaster on grip and straight-out pulls (I definitely feel the deep stretch). Since I have 'other' duties while in the shower, i.e. scrubbing, shaving, nail clipping, etc. I like to turn the BM 180* so the sticker/gauge is pointing away from my body and then let it dangle using it and the weight of the water as a 'warm-up hang' if you will

Big Schwanz Acht;753464 said:
I get such a strong seal/suction that I can mimic the strength of my Lengthmaster on grip and straight-out pulls (I definitely feel the deep stretch). Since I have 'other' duties while in the shower, i.e. scrubbing, shaving, nail clipping, etc. I like to turn the BM 180* so the sticker/gauge is pointing away from my body and then let it dangle using it and the weight of the water as a 'warm-up hang' if you will

I agree with the idea of letting the BM hang, I do that about every session

Lookn4girth;753468 said:
I agree with the idea of letting the BM hang, I do that about every session

just don't let the dog see you walking around the house like that, lol

Big Schwanz Acht;753464 said:

i would have to respectfully disagree and stand by actual stretching is more powerful. it's not even a match and i've done plenty of hardcore stretches

but anyway idk how u guys are able to do BM standing or letting it hang upside down? i'm practicing the standing part now with a set here and there but the issue it makes my balls press really tight together and against inner thighs and ass cheeks

i dont even get how some of u guys pump ur balls along with cock in BM? or did u guys mean u only pump te balls inside? cuz if it's both that's gotta be a joke. i can't imagine how both could fit??:)

ULTIM8GAINZ;753488 said:
i would have to respectfully disagree and stand by actual stretching is more powerful. it's not even a match and i've done plenty of hardcore stretches

but anyway idk how u guys are able to do BM standing or letting it hang upside down? i'm practicing the standing part now with a set here and there but the issue it makes my balls press really tight together and against inner thighs and ass cheeks

i dont even get how some of u guys pump ur balls along with cock in BM? or did u guys mean u only pump te balls inside? cuz if it's both that's gotta be a joke. i can't imagine how both could fit??:)

Trust me, if you combine the length master with BM, you won't need the phallosan, those two are very addictive I must say. Just use the length master in form of super set same way you are doing your girth session. The gains will just keep coming. I might not buy the phallosan anymore from the look of things. There is no point rushing to my length goal when I can always use the bathmate and length master daily without any interruption. And guess what? Time flies. before you know it, January is here again and I will be at least a whopping 8.5 inches in length by that time if I stick to using just the bathmate and length master only.

huge-girth;753491 said:
Trust me, if you combine the length master with BM, you won't need the phallosan, those two are very addictive I must say. Just use the length master in form of super set same way you are doing your girth session. The gains will just keep coming. I might not buy the phallosan anymore from the look of things. There is no point rushing to my length goal when I can always use the bathmate and length master daily without any interruption. And guess what? Time flies. before you know it, January is here again and I will be at least a whopping 8.5 inches in length by that time if I stick to using just the bathmate and length master only.

I think u should keep milking the BM and LM for more gains. When the time is right, perhaps u will get a new tool. Just do it step by step. There's enough on our hands at the moment. You have your LM and BM, I have my BM and manual exercises. And also keep in mind that there are still many manual exercises out there waiting to be taken advantage of for extra little gains to pick up here and there.

The only thing I would suggest to you at the moment is to get a few cock rings because they are fairly cheap. Not only for the balls but also for the base of penis to keep the penis expanded after the pump.

When u are ready to get a new tool I also suggest checking out the TLC/VLC tugger. It's an incredible tool with many options(hanging, ADS, foreskin restoration, maybe more). It costs much less than the PF. The only thing I've read perhaps is that the PF may have a better pull on the stretch but I'm not sure if that's proven.

Big Schwanz Acht;753483 said:
just don't let the dog see you walking around the house like that, lol

Nah, I have to stay in the bathroom when I am doing my sessions. I would not worry about the dogs as much as the kids, lol. That therapy bill would be outrageous

ULTIM8GAINZ;753497 said:
I think u should keep milking the BM and LM for more gains. When the time is right, perhaps u will get a new tool. Just do it step by step. There's enough on our hands at the moment. You have your LM and BM, I have my BM and manual exercises. And also keep in mind that there are still many manual exercises out there waiting to be taken advantage of for extra little gains to pick up here and there.

The only thing I would suggest to you at the moment is to get a few cock rings because they are fairly cheap. Not only for the balls but also for the base of penis to keep the penis expanded after the pump.

When u are ready to get a new tool I also suggest checking out the TLC/VLC tugger. It's an incredible tool with many options(hanging, ADS, foreskin restoration, maybe more). It costs much less than the PF. The only thing I've read perhaps is that the PF may have a better pull on the stretch but I'm not sure if that's proven.

I know it's important to buy some cock rings. I will buy them soonest when I have some spare cash. But in the main time, I'm tying my base with a shoe lace after my session for about an hour. I will be managing the shoe lace until I get some cock rings. I believe it is possible to gain at least 1/4 with the length master every 3 months, what do you think?

huge-girth;753505 said:
I know it's important to buy some cock rings. I will buy them soonest when I have some spare cash. But in the main time, I'm tying my base with a shoe lace after my session for about an hour. I will be managing the shoe lace until I get some cock rings. I believe it is possible to gain at least 1/4 with the length master every 3 months, what do you think?

i think with the right focus, technique, intensity, and consistency anything is possible. i can already tell i'm making micro gains from just recently adding in consistent jelqing and trampoline stretches to my warmup routine

ULTIM8GAINZ;753506 said:
i think with the right focus, technique, intensity, and consistency anything is possible. i can already tell i'm making micro gains from just recently adding in consistent jelqing and trampoline stretches to my warmup routine

The thing is, I am yet to read a very solid testimonial about the phallosan. Most of the people using it are beginners in pe. The Phallosan is not extreme enough but it can but combined with the length master. But when the phallosan is used as your only length tool, you will not make much gains. I'm sticking with my length master for now maybe I will buy the phallosan I don't really know for now

Big Schwanz Acht;753510 said:
Is there any way to increase the intensity via a mod or two?

Definitely and you will need to find it and post it! :)

So the #1 tip is very basic and works EVERY time for me...

Get your tools, equipment, or whatever else u need for your routine READY by your side and u will have no choice but to get the routine done

For me I always first have to set up a towel with all the lubes and oil, and then wash my BM & cock rings, and have it all sitting there together in a convenient spot

Even when I don't feel like doing PE, if I do this, I always do the workout

Good luck my richard geres

Even without looking at my PE devices, the thought of how big my girth would be by 9th of January 2024 is enough motivation for me.

Back
Top Bottom