ULTIM8GAINZ

Registered
So the #1 tip is very basic and works EVERY time for me...

Get your tools, equipment, or whatever else u need for your routine READY by your side and u will have no choice but to get the routine done

For me I always first have to set up a towel with all the lubes and oil, and then wash my BM & cock rings, and have it all sitting there together in a convenient spot

Even when I don't feel like doing PE, if I do this, I always do the workout

Good luck my richard geres

yeah i have a little storage bin for all my PE stuff. just need to wash it out every time because i dry pump in the room

huge-girth;753191 said:
My X40 sits in the shower while the length master is always by my bed side.

Thats me, no one to see but me so I put things wherever I desire!

I emptied a nightstand drawer so i can use it for my PE stuff, much easier to keep motivated if i don't have to dig it out. Now to just get rid of my roommates so i can keep my BM i the shower... its a bit awkward when your cousin asks what you forgot in the bathroom...

My tip would be utilize your phone their are numerous apps that can help you set reminders, record data or even to help with Kegels.

I have a drawer in my bathroom where I keep all of my pe equipment. The hand pump for my BM sits on the vanity top so I see it each time I am in there. My best motivation comes from my wife as she reminds me almost daily that I am hitting places that have been untouched by anything other than her toys;)

Lookn4girth;753231 said:
My best motivation comes from my wife as she reminds me almost daily that I am hitting places that have been untouched by anything other than her toys;)

Ding, Ding, Ding!! We have a winner!!!!!!

Big Schwanz Acht;753232 said:
Ding, Ding, Ding!! We have a winner!!!!!!

Thats what up!

Learning to love your sessions and proper mindset also help. I always looked forward to my girth sessions. I made them fun and loved the pump and fat girth afterward.

stillwantmore2;753336 said:
Learning to love your sessions and proper mindset also help. I always looked forward to my girth sessions. I made them fun and loved the pump and fat girth afterward.

Agreed. If one is not enjoying what they are doing, they are more likely to quit

Lookn4girth;753339 said:
Agreed. If one is not enjoying what they are doing, they are more likely to quit

This is the reason why i stopped doing 6 set of pumping for 6 minutes each. It was so exhausting. Girth session shouldn't exceed 1 hour.

same here HUGE GIRTH. i split up my BM sets throughout the day as u know, usually 3-4 sets per session

but hey man i still do 7-9 sets some time hehehehe:s

ULTIM8GAINZ;753349 said:
same here HUGE GIRTH. i split up my BM sets throughout the day as u know, usually 3-4 sets per session

If you an handle this is a very smart move and one I used to maximize my girth. We know that the ultimate goal to girth growth is keeping expansion for as long as possible, this wis why SRT advocates for cock ring use after girth work. But an even greater method, if you have the time, is to keep expansion up with periodic girth exercises throughout the day. For me it was Girth every hour or so for about 5 minutes to keep myself expanded, as it went down I would return to bring it back. This was the biggest breakthrough I made in girth work and what led me to the SRT idea of continuous expansion brings constant girth gains.

ULTIM8GAINZ;753349 said:

I will start doing 2 girth session daily from 15th of January 2019 because that is when I will stop my length routine.

doublelongdaddy;753355 said:
If you an handle this is a very smart move and one I used to maximize my girth. We know that the ultimate goal to girth growth is keeping expansion for as long as possible, this wis why SRT advocates for cock ring use after girth work. But an even greater method, if you have the time, is to keep expansion up with periodic girth exercises throughout the day. For me it was Girth every hour or so for about 5 minutes to keep myself expanded, as it went down I would return to bring it back. This was the biggest breakthrough I made in girth work and what led me to the SRT idea of continuous expansion brings constant girth gains.

how long did u follow this routine of girth work for 5 or so minutes every hour in terms of days/months/years?

- - - Updated - - -

huge-girth;753371 said:
I will start doing 2 girth session daily from 15th of January 2019 because that is when I will stop my length routine.

why are u stopping ur length routine??

ULTIM8GAINZ;753374 said:
how long did u follow this routine of girth work for 5 or so minutes every hour in terms of days/months/years?

- - - Updated - - -

why are u stopping ur length routine??

I'm not stopping my length routine. I will get to my length goal by January 14th 2019. By then i will double my girth session from one daily to 2 daily.

huge-girth;753401 said:
I'm not stopping my length routine. I will get to my length goal by January 14th 2019. By then i will double my girth session from one daily to 2 daily.

Concentration on one at a time (girth or length) is smart as it allows you to put full focus on what you are doing. Length and Girth are very different and for some people a separation is best.

doublelongdaddy;753430 said:
Concentration on one at a time (girth or length) is smart as it allows you to put full focus on what you are doing. Length and Girth are very different and for some people a separation is best.

I've learnt how to train both length and girth on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom