Very fucking easy tutorial on how to wrap for LM- perfect for cut AND unut

Max Whitewood

Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
130
second time now I see guys wrapping with there foreskin left over the glands.

Because when you pull back, it becomes so fiddly keeping the skin back, whilst trying to wrap perfectly with the other hand. Sometimes I would be half way through doing it perfectly, and then my wrapping hand slips and loses grip of the wrap and it unfolds everywhere and I have to start all over. Very frustrating to say the least

plus other times, my virility would be heightened whenever I pulled my skin back, so I'm fighting off semi-erections. Thats annoying too.


and whilst I'm ranting, once I thought i did a perfect wrap , and then I gripped it to pull it forward and my skin just rolled back over my cock, over my glands and the wrap just fell off. People said to make it tigher, but fuck, Id be getting a purple head trying to wrap back all that skin.



I may have to try the length master before vacuum hanging . It might be just what I need
 

JonUK

New member
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
22
Great video . So basically you can use the LM uncut and not suffer pain or discomfort? I've been sitting on the fence about buying one (hardly anyone is cut in my part of the world) but this gives me hope.
On a slightly unrelated question, should you retract the foreskin before entering a Bathmate?
 

Simyan

1
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
2,305
JonUK;681446 said:
Great video . So basically you can use the LM uncut and not suffer pain or discomfort? I've been sitting on the fence about buying one (hardly anyone is cut in my part of the world) but this gives me hope.
On a slightly unrelated question, should you retract the foreskin before entering a Bathmate?
Hey mate. Thank you. I'm english and I can relate with you. But don't worry, having a foreskin won't change a thing when it comes to using the LM.

You don't have to retract the skin when using the bathmate but chances are the pressure will cause it to retract anyway.
When I enter my BM I don't retract the skin but it always ends up retracted due to the pressure.
 

BigBeardBig

Active member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,059
JonUK;681446 said:
Great video . So basically you can use the LM uncut and not suffer pain or discomfort? I've been sitting on the fence about buying one (hardly anyone is cut in my part of the world) but this gives me hope.
On a slightly unrelated question, should you retract the foreskin before entering a Bathmate?
Hey bro, Northern Ireland ? I lived for almost 3 years in Belfast =)
To your question: I use LM and BM daily, Im uncut, never had a single problem with that. As brother above me said, in BM the foreskin will get retracted back with pressure.
Ive never really understood duded here having problems with LM cuz they are uncut, I dont see how that makes it any different. When doin LM I just poull the skin back a bit so I work on my penis, not my skin.
 

BigBeardBig

Active member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,059
Max Whitewood;675632 said:
second time now I see guys wrapping with there foreskin left over the glands.

Because when you pull back, it becomes so fiddly keeping the skin back, whilst trying to wrap perfectly with the other hand. Sometimes I would be half way through doing it perfectly, and then my wrapping hand slips and loses grip of the wrap and it unfolds everywhere and I have to start all over. Very frustrating to say the least

plus other times, my virility would be heightened whenever I pulled my skin back, so I'm fighting off semi-erections. Thats annoying too.


and whilst I'm ranting, once I thought i did a perfect wrap , and then I gripped it to pull it forward and my skin just rolled back over my cock, over my glands and the wrap just fell off. People said to make it tigher, but fuck, Id be getting a purple head trying to wrap back all that skin.



I may have to try the length master before vacuum hanging. It might be just what I need

For this I sometimes use my wife to stretch and hold my dick while I wrap comfortably with both hands, super easy
 

JonUK

New member
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
22
BigBeardBig;681486 said:
Hey bro, Northern Ireland ? I lived for almost 3 years in Belfast =)
To your question: I use LM and BM daily, Im uncut, never had a single problem with that. As brother above me said, in BM the foreskin will get retracted back with pressure.
Ive never really understood duded here having problems with LM cuz they are uncut, I dont see how that makes it any different. When doin LM I just poull the skin back a bit so I work on my penis, not my skin.
Yes, Belfast born and bred😀. Didn't expect to meet anyone with a connection on this board. Re the LM, I think some people-and myself- are concerned that they would just be pulling the skin as opposed to the penis itself which would be both pointless AND painful.
Do you mind if I ask exactly how you wrap ? Do you bother to retract the foreskin by holding it back with a bandage or whatever or do you just let it happen naturally. I noticed the guy in the video 's foreskin doesn't retract at all. What exercises do you recommend for a newbie and is their anything I should be concerned about.

Cheers, Jon
 

JonUK

New member
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
22
Simyan;681485 said:
Hey mate. Thank you. I'm english and I can relate with you. But don't worry, having a foreskin won't change a thing when it comes to using the LM.

You don't have to retract the skin when using the bathmate but chances are the pressure will cause it to retract anyway.
When I enter my BM I don't retract the skin but it always ends up retracted due to the pressure.
 

BigBeardBig

Active member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,059
JonUK;681489 said:
Yes, Belfast born and bred😀. Didn't expect to meet anyone with a connection on this board. Re the LM, I think some people-and myself- are concerned that they would just be pulling the skin as opposed to the penis itself which would be both pointless AND painful.
Do you mind if I ask exactly how you wrap ? Do you bother to retract the foreskin by holding it back with a bandage or whatever or do you just let it happen naturally. I noticed the guy in the video 's foreskin doesn't retract at all. What exercises do you recommend for a newbie and is their anything I should be concerned about.

Cheers, Jon
Using the LM I wrap with skin pulled back, glans exposed. This way when wrapped I can twist 3 times to left or 3 times to right.
"Growing" skin is not pointless, you need skin for the new gains and I think this is where alot of uncut guys are in advantage and alot of cut guys do restoration.
When I get erect my glans is totaly exposed by itself, when Im soft my foreskin covers the glans, its perfect and big advantage for future gains.
 

JonUK

New member
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
22
BigBeardBig;681494 said:
Using the LM I wrap with skin pulled back, glans exposed. This way when wrapped I can twist 3 times to left or 3 times to right.
"Growing" skin is not pointless, you need skin for the new gains and I think this is where alot of uncut guys are in advantage and alot of cut guys do restoration.
When I get erect my glans is totaly exposed by itself, when Im soft my foreskin covers the glans, its perfect and big advantage for future gains.
You need to grow skin to gain? I didn't know that. And being uncut can actually be an advantage? Interesting stuff.
 

Simyan

1
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
2,305
templnite;681493 said:
Bruv! I'm Ina fookin youkay fákin caunt! Cetty got confetti, and spaghetti m8. Veeerry fakn easy cheesy weezy
cetty :)
 

JonUK

New member
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
22
templnite;681493 said:
Bruv! I'm Ina fookin youkay fákin caunt! Cetty got confetti, and spaghetti m8. Veeerry fakn easy cheesy weezy
Sarf of the rivaa, innit? Serious.
 

JonUK

New member
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
22
templnite;681510 said:
That's rich :blush: Do you fancy lil Wayne like me, and simyan do bruv? We can all make a circle to summon the asthmatic goblin in rare form! Serious I think still is gonna resemble that remark
Wayne?! Goblins?! I'm recent to this parish I'm afraid.
 

JonUK

New member
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
22
BigBeardBig;681512 said:
Nice way to get off topic, which actually happens to 90% of the threads where templnite shares his wisdom
He's a known 'character' is he? Serves me right for my Alan Partridgesque attempt at laddish banter. However, the thread was very useful up to a point and I have to take some responsibility for derailing it. Sorry.
 

Simyan

1
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
2,305
Feel free to banter away. I'm glad people are finding my video tutorial useful
 
Top