Aussigymguy

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
56
So I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this as I'm trying not to get discouraged but I am getting a little frustrated now, a few months ago my bpel was around a cm longer than my bpfsl i know alot of people have said it's not possible but it obviously is because that was what mine was, so after a lot of reading I came to the conclusion that my smooth muscle was very strong as my erections are very solid girls have commented on that & my tunica was just at it's limit so based on that I adjusted my routine to manual stretching , bundled stretching & all day stretching (vac hanger ), I didn't measure for around 6 weeks then measured yesterday & now somehow my bpfsl is a cm longer than when I started this but my bpel has decreased a cm: ( what the hell is going on? Should I keep on this same path or go a different approach? This is really difficult, i just want a big wang god damn it haha
 

kyomoto

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 13, 2014
Messages
6,778
It means you need to surpass your BPFSL with your BPEL again. So basically just keep on doing your work, upping the intensity so your BPEL increases over your BPFSL again. Tell us the 4 measurements you're comparing, the first set of measurements would be your first time you notice your BPEL overlapping your BPFSL, your 2nd set of measuremeants would be what you notice now. Let us know so we can dissect this even further
 

MaxRichards

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
322
kyomoto;698793 said:
It means you need to surpass your BPFSL with your BPEL again. So basically just keep on doing your work, upping the intensity so your BPEL increases over your BPFSL again. Tell us the 4 measurements you're comparing, the first set of measurements would be your first time you notice your BPEL overlapping your BPFSL, your 2nd set of measuremeants would be what you notice now. Let us know so we can dissect this even further
He stated that his new BPEL is SHORTER than his original BPEL... (while BPFSL is longer).

I agree, that's weird AF and I'm going to go with erection level when measuring.

Were you rock hard or could you not reach rock hardness? What if you pop a viagra, get yourself bursting hard and re-measure the BPEL?

MY theory is that your erection quality has suffered from stretching and it needs to be fixed up.
 

kyomoto

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 13, 2014
Messages
6,778
Aussigymguy;698792 said:
my bpfsl is a cm longer than when I started this but my bpel has decreased a cm
So 1 cm longer BPFSL wise compared to when you started. BPEL decreased by a cm. That's completely normal.

So lets say in terms of this measurement as a base example: 6.5 BPEL beginning and 6.25 BPFSL, so then now you're supposed to be 6.25 BPEL and then 6.5 BPFSL.

So the measurements became vice versa. You probably lost your BPEL due to erection quality even though you say your erections are strong. The good part is that your BPFSL did increase. Just keep doing what you're doing
 

Aussigymguy

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
56
Thanks for the replies it's put my mind at ease a little maybe it is my erection quality even though I can't really tell because I took a girth measurement even though I'm not doing girth work & that was marginely down too but sometimes it's difficult to rule out measuring error, the measurements I had a couple of months ago were bpel: 16cm bpfsl: 15cm & now are bpel: 15cm bpfsl: 17cm
 

kyomoto

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 13, 2014
Messages
6,778
Aussigymguy;698914 said:
Thanks for the replies it's put my mind at ease a little maybe it is my erection quality even though I can't really tell because I took a girth measurement even though I'm not doing girth work & that was marginely down too but sometimes it's difficult to rule out measuring error, the measurements I had a couple of months ago were bpel: 16cm bpfsl: 15cm & now are bpel: 15cm bpfsl: 17cm
Well everything seems normal. Just don't measure everyday.

One thing to note is that you gained BPFSL, that will always be a POTENTIAL size meaning you can gain that size as long as its separate from your BPEL. Of course in your case you broke this idea which theres nothing wrong.

However just keep going where you're going and up intensity. If you haven't checked already check SRT and also do some expressive and inner stretching to raise your BPEL to the level of your BPFSL, try the mandingo stretch if you haven't, its a killer and will work, also erect stretching .
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
114,087
kyomoto;698918 said:
Well everything seems normal. Just don't measure everyday.

One thing to note is that you gained BPFSL, that will always be a POTENTIAL size meaning you can gain that size as long as its separate from your BPEL. Of course in your case you broke this idea which theres nothing wrong.

However just keep going where you're going and up intensity. If you haven't checked already check SRT and also do some expressive and inner stretching to raise your BPEL to the level of your BPFSL, try the mandingo stretch if you haven't, its a killer and will work, also erect stretching.
Excellent post my Brother!
 

kyomoto

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 13, 2014
Messages
6,778
Top Bottom