mmm3228

Registered
you always talk about an 80% erection but every time that i try one of your routines i always get a full erection. how can i stop this? i almost seams imposable. any help would be greatly appreciated

mmm3228 said:
you always talk about an 80% erection but every time that i try one of your routines i always get a full erection. how can i stop this? i almost seams imposable. any help would be greatly appreciated

I go through the same thing, always have. In this case I train at 100% erect.

I personally prefer to train at 100%. Seems to work better for me.

How anyone stops going from an 80% to 100% erection while jelquing is a mystery to me. Just doing it turns me on bigtime, let alone all the squezzing.

dont watch �naked people movies�.. what macguyver or somthing.

Not sure what macguyver is but I am sure it wouldn't help. Small I maybe but I only have to think about Penis Enlargement to strart growing. Stroking and squeezing just complete the process.

I prefer to train at maximum erection plus, which is 100%+ and done via constriction.
ATM I'm doing extenders mostly in my routine so I go flaccid, but I mainly do my work at 100%+ or 110% as its common written form suggests.

For me, this was one of those things where just experience and practice helped. If you think about it, our bodies have been conditioned from a young age to be like a light switch: either 0% on or 100% on. After I was Penis Enlargementing for a few months, then it was much easier to control my % erect.

BTW, "McGuyver" was a TV show of questionable quality from the 1980s, I think.

Also, be careful which exercises are done at 100% erection. See DLD's excellent exercise descriptions and stick with the recommendations. I've read posts where guys have injured themselves jelquing (I think it was) at 100%. Just search the forums for "bleeding", and I'll bet you find a couple. I'd strongly recommend avoiding all bending exercises while 100%. However, as another poster mentioned, girth exercises mostly need to be done at 100+%.

I don't think I could jelq at 100% erection. I guess it is good that I can hold at 70-80 through 300+ reps.

At 100% I'm like a small steal rod with no extra room to expand... when I'm just below I get much better feel and movement. I can actually squeeze and have the blood flow whereas at 100% I'm not even strong enough to make a dent... Is this normal?

Zuul said:
At 100% I'm like a small steal rod with no extra room to expand... when I'm just below I get much better feel and movement. I can actually squeeze and have the blood flow whereas at 100% I'm not even strong enough to make a dent... Is this normal?

Sounds to me like your 100% is good and hard -- a sign of good health. As for not making a dent, bear in mind basic penis mechanics: erection is caused by blood pressure, which for most is around 100 PSI. So to make a dent, you need to be able to exert >100 PSI over an area large enough to avoid a puncture (ouch). Some guys may have this strength, and some guys may not; although I have no idea what a typical guy's grip strength is. Anyone see logic flaws in this?

Ok... so perhaps I should qualify my previous statement by saying that I could make a dent but I would end up damaging myself with either a tare or bad bruising or something... it just wouldn't be easy. I don't get as much blood flow or movement when at 100%, I don't FEEL like i'm getting anything done whereas at 80 or so I can see and feel it doing something.

i have problems to keep an errection when jelquing...can do just 50 jelqs bevor i have to "re-errect"

a. so some of you guy's dont watch �naked people movies� while jelking??
b. how in the hell do you maintain an erection???

i stroke my junk till im rock hard, then ill jelk till i lose my erection
if i go totally limp - ill just stroke my self to 100 percent and start
all over again ......... hope this helps

Oh, I don't have a problem getting the erection, but since I like the feel of the jelq while only 80-90% I strive to do them at that stage.

I actually have to stop jelqing after 100 or so to let my erection go down. Just doing the motion gets me hard. I guess that is why I can do it as just below 100% because I get too 100, let it slip by watching CNN or some crap, then start the jelq. As I'm doing the jelq it starts to get hard again so I just keep watching something really stupid on TV... kinda offsets everything so I stay at a nice level for about 100 before I have to stop (no matter what I'm watching).

Even at 31 I don't have a problem getting and keeping an erection. And I hope that never stops (not that 31 is old by ANY means).

Back
Top Bottom