Tiodm69

Registered
Well, I hung for six months, working up to 15lbs with little results, if any. I will say I only did a 5 day a week routine, twice a day, 20 minutes each. That's only forty minutes of hanging a day. I saw that others were successful doing limited hanging, that's why I gave it a try.

I am going to continue for another 3 months, and try 3 X 20 minute sessions a day. The only reason I haven't done more is privacy. I think I can squeeze in three 20 minute sessions a day. If at the end of three months, I don't gain-I am going to call it quits on hanging and focus on getting massive girth. I have gained abut 3/4" in girth by clamping. I am 6 3/4 x 5 1/2. I feel only average. I feel if I an get to 6 1/2 in girth I will feel somewhat big. But, I will try for 3 more months of hanging.

Any thoughts from the Vets in hanging?

Thanks!

6 sets a day my friend. Hanging is a all day thing, the longer you can keep the penis extended the more chance that it will stay like that. It's all about reaching fatigue then riding through it, riding the wave.

Last edited:
I haven't tried it, but Dash says he made real good gains going hardcore hanging; doing only 1 set a day, sometimes 2, 6 days a week using very heavy weight. If you decide to try it be very careful. The thread is in this forum.

There are 20 minutes in a set with a 10 minute break in between sets.

Are you reaching fatigue?

I'd suggest going over to Bib's forum and asking him. He's very helpful.

If you can't get in at least 10 hours a week, I would either try hardcore hanging or do something more convient like manual.

I am going to try to do four sets a day 5 days a week and measure in three months.

I believe Bib did all his hanging while sitting mate. And there are, I believe, a variety of different ways to sit and different angles to hit! I am only just beginning, but I agree with pandora...I am going to try and hang every day for as much as possible.

Try reading up about the three tests...LOT Mirror and palpitation! Thats what Bib told me to do and what I am currently researching. The Bib forum is a good place for hanging....Ive just joined.

Its just plain and simple, hang more weight!!!!! You must have a tough dick LOL

Its like stretching ur leg, if u dont give it a good hard stretch, it will take forever!!!!! I would start increasing ur weight until u cant hang a certain weight for 2 complete sessions, find the weight that u can barely make two and stick with that for a while. wrap is SO important at 20 and more lbs, it starts to hurt a tad lol. i never grew form hanging til i got up to 20lbs for 20 min.

Tiodm69;305255 said:
Well, I hung for six months, working up to 15lbs with little results, if any. I will say I only did a 5 day a week routine, twice a day, 20 minutes each. That's only forty minutes of hanging a day. I saw that others were successful doing limited hanging, that's why I gave it a try.

I am going to continue for another 3 months, and try 3 X 20 minute sessions a day. The only reason I haven't done more is privacy. I think I can squeeze in three 20 minute sessions a day. If at the end of three months, I don't gain-I am going to call it quits on hanging and focus on getting massive girth. I have gained abut 3/4" in girth by clamping. I am 6 3/4 x 5 1/2. I feel only average. I feel if I an get to 6 1/2 in girth I will feel somewhat big. But, I will try for 3 more months of hanging.

Thanks!

One set, twice a day with a 2 day rest each week along with working your weight up to only 15 lbs in 6 months may just be a recipe for strength training. In 6 months you should be over 25 lbs per the "add 1 lb per week" rule.

I think you need to add more sets (at least 4 per day) and then start moving up in weight and you should also hang at least one set on each day on the weekends. But I would take a long decon break before restarting.

Last edited:
Tiodm69;305255 said:

Thanks!

I am not a vet on hanging or anything but I ws just wondering if your flaccid stretch has increased at all?

Hi all.

I'm pretty new to hanging but I have absorbed as much information and different feedback/experiences over the past 3 months to better prepare myself.

Tiodm69,

You mentioned that you only hang straight down. SD is good as a secondary angle but should not be your main focus. I would recommend hanging BTC (between the cheeks) for a few months, while increasing weight by 1-2lbs weekly. BTC will give target your lig bundles, thus pulling more of your inner penis out and down.

Don't be discourage with hanging. You are just a victim of your own crime; not educating yourself first. If little to no gains occur in the next few months from BTC hanging, then switch to SO (straight out), which will target your tunica. Again increase the weight consistently until you reach your maximum weight.

Hope I helped you in any way.

i dont see how you guys find the time to hang for 2hours min a day. I'm sure this is light to moderate weight for this length of time?

Back
Top Bottom