aeroth

Registered
Okay I've been an off/on Penis Enlargement'er for awhile now. Overall I've gained/cemented over 1/2" in length and have solidified my 5" girth...although to be honest the girth climbs between 5" and 5 1/8" depending on a few factors (naturally).

But my wedding is coming up and currently I only see my fiance on the weekends so Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, nights I'm going to be doing DLD's newbie routine...as it is without "changing" or doing less than what he's got prescribed...I want to see where I can get too before the "big" night so I can be "big" for her ;) the only thing is we're pretty active and I'm sure during the process we'll be doing things still. So the size increase may not be as "OMG" impressive as she'll be noticing it along the way.

So I guess thoughts on 5 weeks how much gains do you see being possible?

Starting Stats:
NBPenis EnlargementL: 5 1/4"
BPenis EnlargementL: 6 7/8"
EG (Midshaft): 5"

Goals: 7 1/2" BPenis EnlargementL
EG: 5 1/2"

I know these goals may be a bit much for 5 weeks of 5 night a week Penis Enlargement, but still I -know- I can devote the full time to the routine during these next 5 weeks...after marriage I may only be able to do light stretching/jelqing...which will cement whatever I gain, but may not give me a real shot to add a bit more.

Don't get your hopes too high bro. If you put your mind to it you should be able to exceed over a quarter inch.

BxB

aeroth;334260 said:
So I guess thoughts on 5 weeks how much gains do you see being possible?

First of all let me say happy wedding day! This is a big day and you don't want to get too obsessed with the Penis Enlargement, allow yourself to relax. In 5 weeks many things can happen but if you work too hard on it you may not see what you want. It is important to set a goal, a realistic goal. I can see you gaining a half inch in length and possibly get your girth up towards that 5.5" mark but it will take some mental and physical adjustments. See these goals as something you already have made, feel those feelings of happiness and pride so that your mind is flowing with your desires. As far as Penis Enlargement goes, a mental change will make all the difference in the universe towards the physical efforts you put in. Really appreciate your abilities to get what you want. With each session meditate towards your goals. See yourself, the night of the wedding, with the gains you desire and they will manifest.

What wonderful advice from DLD. Have a ball on your wedding day and throughout your married life. Celebrate your life together and celebrate your P.E. experience.

Back
Top Bottom