jonny rod said:
would this ever be possible? to gain 3 inches in girth?

Possible? Yes. Plan on about 3-4 years, though to achieve this. Anything is 'possible' with Penis Enlargement---it just takes time, consistancy and dedication!

MHS

That is a very tall order but if it makes you feel any better 7" of girth is probably the biggest girth most of us have ever seen. How long it would take to gain that much girth would really depend on your determination and motivation.

A better way to approach your goals is to set smaller more attainable ones. Shoot for 5" of girth over the next few months and work up to it like that. Setting your sights to high to fast will only discourage you. Set smaller goals, accomplish them and use that success as your motivation to get to the next level.

I need to gain 3 or 3 and a half inches; I really need a penis workout program can anyone give me their successful workout program and along with PC exercises if you have any to give.

It could happen.You have to remember that evEVERYONE IS NOT THE SAME!!
What works for some may not work for everyone.Some peoples gaind come a lot faster than other

bamaboy1983 said:
I need to gain 3 or 3 and a half inches; I really need a penis workout program can anyone give me their successful workout program and along with PC exercises if you have any to give.

All the information (and support) that you could possibly require to construct an effective program is available to you in these forums.

aint impossible but theres less then a 20% chance. My opinion, personally I think that shits insane to do.

ithiel said:
aint impossible but theres less then a 20% chance. My opinion, personally I think that shits insane to do.

i love the way you've given a percentage to the possibility :)

keep pushing

i agree...i don't think it is impossible...but i don't believe everybody that want to shoot for over 4 inches in gains can achieve it...some due to the lack of time put in..and some just because their body may not allow it...girth in my opinion is very hard to gain..and i would be satisfied to gain another inch or so in girth to make me about 6.5" which is an awesome size in my opinion...but not to discourage you..there are guys that can gain the 4 inches you desire...you just have to put in the time and see what happens

jonny rod said:
would this ever be possible? to gain 3 inches in girth?

Yeah but realize what you're asking is like saying if it's possible to go from being 140 lbs and unathletic to 220 lbs of muscle. Yes, it is possible, but it doesn't come overnight. Take it one step at a time.

Dude calm down!!! LOL you'll rip girls apart with 7in of girth, they'll run away. All joking aside I totally agree with DLD take baby steps, and I talk from experience when I say killing your dick with insane girth workouts because your so eagar to have a massive cock will hurt more than help. You need to give yourself time to adjust and heal so go SLOW. Just keep measuring and when you think you can up the intensity a little. Beginner routine is always a great place to start, when you get used to it just start adding some squeezes.;)

Back
Top Bottom