slutbuster24

Registered
hello everybody. As you may know growth hormone is the pituitary hormone that causes muscle growth and fat loss. Here are two legit ways to boost gh levels for some muscle gains.
1. This may sound funny but it works. Before a workout take 400mcg of Melotonin. Dont worry you wont fall asleep. What will happen tho is your pituitary gland will be stimulated into releasing extra gh.
2. Glutamine. Very useful for boosting gh levels. Take 2 grams . Thats all you need to significantly boost your hormone levels.

These are two methods most people hardly ever think of.

Good luck

Yes thanks for shareing. I've read a study on Melatonin before cardio raises growth hormone release.

The researchers think that melatonin gets its effect from the hormone GHRH – a messenger hormone from the hypothalamus that triggers the pituitary to make more GH. GHRH is released during physical exertion. You can increase the manufacture of GHRH while exercising through central alpha-1 and alpha-2 adrenergic stimulation, the Brits write. This is the same mechanism as found in mild and relatively harmless stimulants like caffeine.

Here's the study I read and it comes from the UK

The annoying thing is I had tons of this stuff and it helped me allot to sleep well. I use GABA instead at night now in its place.

Can you take both supplements at the same time? with food or on an empty stomach? thanks
?:( ps can you take the glutamine in a whey protein shake?

you can take both but i wouldnt over do it. The glutamine is all you need. 2 g. Take before or after a workout. The pills are cheap.

I just bought some glutamine for the first time with some MHP Up your Mass(The Best Ever!) today. What can I expect from a Glutamine supplement?

L-Glutamine is a semi essential amino acid that the body is able to produce in small amounts; however the majority of it must come from the diet. It is required for the growth of cells in the muscles, and also plays an important role in repairing damaged tissues and in the healing process.

When supplementing L-Glutamine into the daily diet, individuals looking to add more muscle mass (as part of a weight-gain training programme) will notice improved development and faster results.

L-Glutamine is also considered useful to anyone undergoing training for endurance sports such as long distance running or cycling, and can help to reduce the incidence of muscular cramps caused through repetitive strain. Because L-Glutamine can help in this regard, it is also recommended for elderly people who suffer from cramps and regular muscle pain as a natural alternative to chemical pain killers.

L-Glutamine is one of the most effective sports supplements available, helping to replace glycogen, which restores energy, as well as helping to repair and build muscle tissue. It has also been shown to play an important part in the digestive process, and when added to a diet it can reduce the symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and other gastro intestinal tract disorders.

Thanks, the juice junkie at my supplement store told me to take it post WO as well.

this sounds cool on paper but in reality is different i remember the glutamine study and it was taken in some type of delivery system i think it was a soda remember very little of the actual glutamine gets into the bloodstream and the melotonin i dont know about this been safe and in top of this just because you increased your gh that will not increased your performance most of the time, i mean we get a gh responce from almost anything,sleep one of the best and i had read that sprinting is very good for this but taking supplements for this is just waste of time and money.

most trib products are worth the money. I will start using Golaith labs Tribuloid tomorrow. I hear its one of the closest supplements to the juice far as gains.

bro i hear good feedback for this product for a sexual product but for gains i dont think so,now there studies that show tribulus do not works plus jerry braniun said there research about this herb that may increased estrogen i think a better product in tonga kali i think is written like this.

If you need to increase GH always incorporate squats into a regime. GH is secreted when the body is under stress, and the squats do more stress than bicep curls etc.

Be careful with glutamine as your body may become more and more depending on it.
So when you have runned out,you will easily catch a flue.
*Just a food for thought.

Remember though, if you are taking Arginine and begintaking glutamine, your vaso-dialation will reduce. They counteract each other.

training routines, that take less than 30 minutes are good for these hormones.

Back
Top Bottom