zartan

Registered
I have a question for the MOS members: How many hands on a penis (length wise) would you consider to be big? I envy DLD that he can get 3 hands on his penis, and hope to reach that goal sooner than later. 3 hands I would say equals a giant penis, but what about 2 medium hands? or large hands? or extra large hands? Here's why I ask- I had heard awhile back that a 2 hander is big, and another reason was this one girl that turned me down 2X was asking me about my penis size. On the phone, I told her that I could get 2 hands on it (with the head still exposed), which really impressed her. She's never seen/experienced my unit, but we did compare hands, and my 2 hands make about 3 of hers. Any honest opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Depends on how big your hands are. For example, my palms are about 4 inches wide, so if I had say, an 9 inch nbpel, then I'd have that last inch as the head of my penis, and I'd have a two hander. I dunno about you, but 9 is a whopper to me, so I just wanna go with a straight 8", and leave it at that. I might go for 8.5" so when I finally do stop Penis Enlargement'ing for growth, then I can retain that 8" even if I shrink a little.

I guess it all depends on the palm width, it sounds rather impressive anyway when you say you can get 2 or more hands on it lol.

I failed to mention 2 things- 1) My palms are about 4 - 4 1/8". Rather than get caught up in potentially confusing terminology, here's a photo taken yesterday.

Attachments

• 100_1168 copy.jpg
    100_1168 copy.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2
Are we talking two hands with palms facing up or palms facing down? :p

'cause it makes a big difference LMAO

Hand size varies a lot, so it's not too good for size guessing. That being said, a two hander where your glans is still exposed is definitely big, no doubt. :)

Personally, I prefer to use the distance from my erect penis to my navel. If a guy, either lying down or standing up straight, presses his erect penis against his body and his glans reaches his navel, he is definitely huge. If it's 1 finger aparte, I'd say his huge; 2 fingers apart and his on the big side of average; and about 3 fingers apart his average. LMAO

But that's just my idea

Last edited:
I couldn't post it earlier, but the length from my pubic bone to the beginning of my navel while standing straight up is about 9 3/4", and over 10" to the top. If I bend over forward slightly, I can get my penis past my navel. The length from my wrist to elbow is 10 1/2", and from my pubic bone to my knee is 13" (which I wish I was hanging to!)

Yup, a two hander could be 4" if the hands are 2":) It could be 12" if the hands are 6":)

I think I want my glans to be able to rest in my naval when I'm fully erect. Thats how long I want to be.

bluetard117;399851 said:
I think I want my glans to be able to rest in my naval when I'm fully erect. Thats how long I want to be.

I had the same goal:)

doublelongdaddy;399856 said:
I had the same goal:)

Lol, you prolly completely overshot that now. I want it to be resting in my navel when I'm on my back. Granted, this would be a lot easier of a feat were I not 6'4".

navels can be 12" high or 5" high:)

doublelongdaddy;399861 said:
navels can be 12" high or 5" high:)

I measured just now from the base of my dick to my navel, and the 8" mark on my ruler goes just past my navel. So 8" is pretty much perfect for me! :D :D

bluetard117;399851 said:

Haha i got the same goal aswell! That would be really awesome.

Ontopic: Like every1 said, depends on your handpalms. But normally, with normal handpalms, 2 handed is pretty good yeah.

2 hands for most average guys (Normal hand size) would equal approx 3 hands for the average girl hand size. So sure its great. Big hands though for either men or women will spoil this effect but does it really matter? its all psychological.

My hands are 3.5inches wide and I get 2 and a half hands on mine.. With my averaged size hands, makes my penis look even bigger :)

Good job guys! Give yourself a couple hands of applause:)

If it weren't for dld. I would be under 2hands at my before pe stats. Lol :)

How do you measure it? :p

Attachments

• TwoHands 1.jpg
    TwoHands 1.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 2
  • TwoHands 2.jpg
    TwoHands 2.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom