Priapus90

Registered
I want to really make my length gains pop!! I haven't been feelin the same tension with standard stretches! So I need to know what is the #1 stretch that I can do to increase length gains and feel tension!

Manual BTC is a great one. I love the A-stretch for tunica. Those are honestly my personally favorites. __________ stretch is pretty good, its like a bundled manual stretch. Im going through hanging right now for length. Snake hanger ftw.

So many stretches so little time!

Some of my favorites are Footlong's, Sock Stretches, DLD Blasters, Bundled Stretches, so many but these are a few of my favs.

That's the thing!! I can't afford a length master!! I'm on a VERY tight budget!! I need the top manual ones!! That footlong stretch that DLD suggested is THE SHIT!! I go good tension outta that!!

Priapus90;425096 said:
That's the thing!! I can't afford a length master!! I'm on a VERY tight budget!! I need the top manual ones!! That footlong stretch that DLD suggested is THE SHIT!! I go good tension outta that!!

Footlongs rock!

Definitely worth the money I would invest into it DLD has it at an affordable price for anyone at only $99 !

stillwantmore2;425133 said:

By far, the PowerAssist and LengthMaster are the best Penis Enlargement tools period. I think they scare most guys and this is why they are not huge sellers. But what you can do with these guys is amazing.

Still, you are my favorite tutor on this stuff, the PA videos are incredible.

Deagle;424991 said:
Manual BTC is a great one. I love the A-stretch for tunica. Those are honestly my personally favorites. __________ stretch is pretty good, its like a bundled manual stretch. Im going through hanging right now for length. Snake hanger ftw.

whats a snake hanger?

Back
Top Bottom