SmallShortDaddy

Registered
So recently i have been following the matters of size phase 2 and I injured my penis skin cause i didnt trim my pubic hair LOL. anyways, this made me stop doing jelqs for about a week so i made up for it by doing the basic stretching in phase one twice a day with the help of DLD blasters.

WTF I MEASURED TODAY AND MY NBPEL IS 5.5", IT USED TO BE 5.0"
BPEL WENT FROM 5.5" TO 5.75"

THE RESULTS ARE AWESOME AND I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY
BUT WHY DID THIS HAPPEN ALL OF A SUDDEN???

Last edited:
SmallShortDaddy;732432 said:
So recently i have been following the matters of size phase 2 and I injured my penis skin cause i didnt trim my pubic hair LOL. anyways, this made me stop doing jelqs for about a week so i made up for it by doing the basic stretching in phase one twice a day with the help of DLD blasters.

how long have you been doing PE? if not a lot,then this is newbie gains. I also gained half an inch during my first couple of weeks,so don't be shocked if you are a newbie

SmallShortDaddy;732445 said:
Been doing PE for almost an year , so Im NOT A NEWBIE. Thats why i decided to post this

you either are measuring wrong,or you gained that much in so little. no need to ask why it happened just appreciate it

SmallShortDaddy;732445 said:
Been doing PE for almost an year , so Im NOT A NEWBIE. Thats why i decided to post this

I had a similar occurrence after my first year and it came from taking 10 days off (I was on vacation w/limited privacy). My routines have always been daily (sometimes twice/thrice) and very intense, I attributed the gain from the fact that my body finally had some extended 'rest time' to actually heal. I now train 5 days on and two consecutive days off...

SmallShortDaddy;732432 said:

Gains sometimes come in larger packages than expected. I have seen men, with proof, who have gained similarly so feel blessed in this. I hope the gains continue quickly but they will most likely even out and you will have to add to the routine. Thee are what we usually call Newbie Gains but sometimes they happen to vets.

doublelongdaddy;732468 said:
Gains sometimes come in larger packages than expected. I have seen men, with proof, who have gained similarly so feel blessed in this. I hope the gains continue quickly but they will most likely even out and you will have to add to the routine. Thee are what we usually call Newbie Gains but sometimes they happen to vets.
I had one of those occurrences when I started using my bathmate, sometimes when you switch up your routine, you get a chunk of gains. It's like catching your dick off guard I guess! It seems that I've always gained like that though, I'll go months with nothing, then boom! Could be 1/4"-1/2" inch in a fairly short time, I only measure about every 2-3 months so I couldn't say for sure. But I went almost a year with almost nothing to show (maybe 1/8") before my last growth spurt When I started my bathmate routine. So in my experience this sort of thing is pretty common.

ThatDude512;732546 said:
I had one of those occurrences when I started using my bathmate, sometimes when you switch up your routine, you get a chunk of gains. It's like catching your dick off guard I guess! It seems that I've always gained like that though, I'll go months with nothing, then boom! Could be 1/4"-1/2" inch in a fairly short time, I only measure about every 2-3 months so I couldn't say for sure. But I went almost a year with almost nothing to show (maybe 1/8") before my last growth spurt When I started my bathmate routine. So in my experience this sort of thing is pretty common.

Exactly and I am happy you have endorsed my findings.

I also gained 1/2 inch in one night...the fastest gain ever :) The day I accidentally sheared off my frenulum (ouch!!!!) but yeah, a half inch. I was never going to report this as I thought men would start slicing off their frenulums, and that is just what they did! http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...l-penis-enlargement/63974-frenulum-tying.html

LONGERDICK7+;732599 said:
:O im speechless half an inch in one night

Yeah but not such a good feeling, the pain was immense and it was that way till I healed.

I had a similar occurrence after my first year and it came from taking 10 days off (I was on vacation w/limited privacy). My routines have always been daily (sometimes twice/thrice) and very intense, I attributed the gain from the fact that my body finally had some extended 'rest time' to actually heal. I now train 5 days on and two consecutive days off...

@squirt_inducer_man, this is another member who pumped his way to 7 inches mid shaft girth. You can see in this post, he was doing two to three girth session per day. I remember he wasn't up to 5.5 inches mid shaft when he started and he used a big pump the X40 now known as Hydromax X9.

@squirt_inducer_man, this is another member who pumped his way to 7 inches mid shaft girth. You can see in this post, he was doing two to three girth session per day. I remember he wasn't up to 5.5 inches mid shaft when he started and he used a big pump the X40 now known as Hydromax X9.
This is so motivating!

@DLD. Safe to say I can increase my SSJ’s routine with pumping 2-3 times a day? I might be getting super gains if I upped the amount????
And that is what you should be doing

Back
Top Bottom