CockyCock

Registered
Hi all,

Wanted to know if hanging while doing manual exercises was a good idea? Ive been exercising for about three months now. I also just received my Bathmate two days ago and did a couple of 20 minute sessions! Just wanted to see if i could incorporate Hanging to my routine. Thanks Much!!!

If your dick is prepared for it, then yes, it's fine to incorporate hanging into your routine.

I did the same but I stopped because the wrapping and the hanger attachment always took so long.
At first use a light weight. You dont need to feel a strong pull at the first few times, just get used to it and watch for blood circulation!
Squeeze all the blood out of the glans before attachment.
For the rest, read the haning 101 or some other manuals

Thanks All,

The reason i asked is because i was told not to hang and Penis Enlargement at the same time because its just too much stress on your penis! But i know to get more than one opinion before making a decision.Thanks again!!!!

Just start low & ramp it up slow and you shouldn't injure yourself. Keep a good listen to what yer body's tellin' you and you can always ramp down when necessary. The inner structures of your penis are really, really tough; you gotta try hard to injure them severely, it's your skin that stands to take a beating.

CockyCock;419394 said:
Thanks All,

The reason i asked is because i was told not to hang and Penis Enlargement at the same time because its just too much stress on your penis! But i know to get more than one opinion before making a decision.Thanks again!!!!

MAXAMEYES;421659 said:
Just start low & ramp it up slow and you shouldn't injure yourself. Keep a good listen to what yer body's tellin' you and you can always ramp down when necessary. The inner structures of your penis are really, really tough; you gotta try hard to injure them severely, it's your skin that stands to take a beating.

This is very true. I think a lot of guys hold back for fear of injury and this is why they make slow or no gains. It is vital to Penis Enlargement to the body max, this is where gains live.

Back
Top Bottom