Don't you get it?! If this kind of shit is allowed to continue, there won't be a site anymore- ���� section or not. Do you really think these people care whether there are actually any ���� pics up or not? Think about it.
Juggers said:
I can really care less about the ���� section. I was just stating the obvious. DLD is just doing what he needs to do to keep this site up.

the mods have made their decision, and it's their forum

Negative, ADMIN made the decision and thats why Lightning started this thread.
The mods including me had NOTHING to do with the decision on this

Thanks for your comments RedZulu2003, but no-one has answered my question yet. Why can't everything remain the way it is? What constitutes a record? I don't really care if ���� is here or not, but at least answer the question. At least explain it properly to your members

I think Lightning has answered this, hes the guy alongwith DLD who you should be seeking the answers from as they own this site and when the shit hits the fan have to fave the music.

I won't miss the ���� too much, but it's is so fing ridiculous that grown men can't show their body parts or their achievements while the same people who make these laws ( and it ain't just the Bush administration boys) drink like drunken sailors, abuse their power for financial gain, and screw anything that moves.

Maybe we can get a medical exemption for posting pics

Once we find a stable solution that is safe for MOS, as a whole, I will re-launch the forum.

The upside to all of this is that once we return to constitutional law in a few months, probably over 90% of the laws and statues we are currently burdened with will be null and void.
Under constitutional law pretty much everything will be accepted as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else or infringe on their rights.
The system we now live under was designed from the very beginning to control the slaves (us). The slavemasters are about to find out the real meaning of karma though.

Dan

the laws and statues we are currently burdened with will be null and void.

An illegal law is automatically null - by things of superior standing that state another thing.

The only laws greater than the Constitution are Contitutional Amendments.

If someone decides to pass a law or an act or an "executive decision directive" (cough -BULLSH*T-cough ) against the Constitution, and that thing isn't an Amendment, it is simply null on its face.

... but that won't keep the government from using force to make people abide by it.

For instance, ever notice that we have an Army?

Standing armies are illegal.

Standing Navy, ok.
Standing army, null and illegal.

Hmmm.

Doesn't mean 2257 can't be 'overturned', but it does mean that they do this crap on purpose and you absolutely have to kick the crap out of them to get anything put back the way it should have automatically stayed in the first place.

Fight hard and fight nasty. And pull in the people who will be effected next -- the probable actual targets of the effort -- ie -- websites with 'unpopular' political speech** .... add their powers to yours and fight it together.

(** like -daring- to gripe about 2257 ... and everything else being done to us ... )

+

doublelongdaddy said:
Once we find a stable solution that is safe for MOS, as a whole, I will re-launch the forum.

Theirs your answer guys, lets see those teeth :mrgrin:

REDZULU2003 said:
Theirs your answer guys, lets see those teeth :mrgrin:

Yes, I make very simple, quick, to the point decisions. :)

LIGHTNING said:
It's not just about where the server is based, its about where your business license resides. Yeah, we can always go to Canada and register a business there and get a server in Canada. But all that to have a ���� section here? There is too much ���� on the internet now anyway. I'm pretty sure the ���� Paradise section getting closed down didn't change anyones life here, I hope not anyway :D

Ahh man it changed mine :(

This kinda sucks, but hey, i'm not going to complain about it too much, there will still be plenty of ���� elsewhere. I didn't see this, but does anyone know how long it will take to re-launch the forums?

Baraka said:
I can't believe how many people have been intimidated into complying with this bullshit, unconstitutional regulation. What really needs to happen is someone with a few hundred grand to burn must challenge Reg 2257 and have it struck down as the worthless piece of shit it is by a high court of law. Sadly, this may go as high as the Supreme Court, but it needs to be challenged in order to set a legal precedent. So far no one has had the balls to do anything about it. Plenty of money- no balls.

Folks, this is exactly how freedom dies. There is no difference between how the Soviet Union used to do things with respect to state censorship and what's going on in America today.

DLD, the least you could do is form another corporation in Canada, an offshore jurisdiction, or somewhere else where this kind of censorship doesn't exist. Then move your server up here to Canada. We'd be glad to have ya. This process is not very complicated, or even expensive. But it is a goddamned hassle.

I pray that someone in America stands up for their First Amendment rights before they're all gone. There's a reason why the founding fathers put this fundamental right as number one. The sickening reality, however, is that few people truly appreciate their freedom until it's long gone. The US has been on a horrible downward spiral over the past 5 years, with respect to constitutional protections. This will not stop until several million people rise up and say Enough Is Enough!!!

I guess I have nothing to do now, but to leave you with this quote:

In Germany they first came for the Communists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, by that time no one was left to speak up.

--Pastor Martin Niemoller

I guess you could say these days that, "I didn't speak up because I didn't watch �����������", or, "I didn't speak up to protect my privacy because I didn't have anything to hide". So sad.

People are working on this! http://www.xbiz.com/article_piece.php?cat=40&id=9739

Guys, if you miss the ���� that much. What is stopping you from linking to it? Just don't show it on the site itself. A link is just text coded to re-direct you to another site, thus taking away the liability from MOS. Just don't post any pictures.

I'm sure everyone knows enough websites to link to have a good ���� thread going.

i found this to be interesting on adult freind finder maby thats how to get around it
this is for their content on the site
"Pursuant to 18 USC § 2257, all persons who appear in any visual depiction of "sexually explicit conduct" as defined in 18 USC § 2256 at Adult FriendFinder were over the age of 18 at the time of the creation of such depictions. Records required to be maintained by this section are kept by the custodian of records:"
ok you have that but then they put this

As provided by 18 USC § 2257 <3 (3), Adult FriendFinder's member information is not similarly maintained.

here's the terms of use link http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/page/terms_of_use.html?m=40302566_44868

i just found it interesting that member info is not maintained

You Know DLD, that new rule from the Feds 2257 only applies in the US of A, There is no such rule in Canada, or the UK, IAs a new member I think that you one our brothers or sisters in Canada, or the UK would be glad to handel those three sites, then the guy's in US of A, could also get thier ����� site back.

S & M

Two thoughts:

1) If any of you voted republican, think about where it's gotten you.

2) Surely people could still post links to pics hosted elsewhere (not embedded images as was done before, just plain-old-links).

I'm actually not a Penis Enlargement-participant-- I'd like to be bigger (almost 7.5x5 now without any help, but wish I were ~8x6 or a bit more) but don't have the requisite time/privacy for the routines etc. and am a bit freaked out by the injuries some of you suffer when you overdo it... I'll live with what I got for now under the circumstances.

I just thought you guys had terrific taste in ����... real conoisseurs, some of you. So I was a regular lurker in the ����� Paradise group and would have posted if I'd figured out the image hosting thing.

Damned shame, this. Maybe it's time for MattersOfSize.yu? Or MattersOfSize.jp (not to stereotype, but from what I've seen in Japanese ����, some of them could really use the help!)

Come to think of it, I wonder if the Chinese govermnent would tolerate mattersofsize.cn? Half-a-billion guys out there, maybe more, eager to upsize their... um... standard of living...

I don't think of the ����� paradise as a big deal of being shut down... now the sexy jen's forum... awww man!!! :(

Makes me saddened

so if they're supposedly getting rid of the sexy jen's picture forum i guess i'm gonna have to get more jessica alba off google.
:( screw that lol

Back
Top Bottom