A lot of sites seem to be just going north to Canada.

... anywhere but the good ol USofA where freedom rings .... :s

Yeah well theirs always ways around it so with patience and time I'm sure a new method will be found so anyone whos that interested in a ���� section can at least get something of that nature....my advice, just be patient and watch this space.

I am surprised that this would affect member sections. Talk about taking away freedoms!! First the Patriot Act took control of all Americans money, now they are clearly robbing your freedom rights. US Gov. is totally out of control and the people are continuing to let it all happen without any powerful questions. The attitude is that if it does not affect me personally, then I am not interested, no matter how abusive it is to the rights of freedom. The population have changed from being people to being sheeple, following the abusive lead of the US Govt.

BDS said:
what if you move the site to a server based in another country?

It's not just about where the server is based, its about where your business license resides. Yeah, we can always go to Canada and register a business there and get a server in Canada. But all that to have a ���� section here? There is too much ���� on the internet now anyway. I'm pretty sure the ���� Paradise section getting closed down didn't change anyones life here, I hope not anyway :D

REDZULU2003 said:
Well guys you can still go around the net on the FREE ���� sites, they are plenty to look at for a quick wank here and their.
MOS is more important than a few cheap nude shots, so bare that in mind as we MUST comply with the law at all times...its really that simple.

This line of thinking is insane. With all due respect Red, we MUST NOT comply with laws that go against our constitution. This continues to breed the sheeple mentality that got us into the current mess we face, namely the secret governments that are behind all these asinine laws and statues.
It has become our job to stand up to the bullshit, not follow blindly. The time is rapidly approaching when these maniacs in charge of passing this crap will be thrown out on their butts. I give them maybe 4 to 5 more months before all hell breaks loose. Then the people will once more be in charge and the constitution will once again be upheld.

Dan

I can't believe how many people have been intimidated into complying with this bullshit, unconstitutional regulation. What really needs to happen is someone with a few hundred grand to burn must challenge Reg 2257 and have it struck down as the worthless piece of shit it is by a high court of law. Sadly, this may go as high as the Supreme Court, but it needs to be challenged in order to set a legal precedent. So far no one has had the balls to do anything about it. Plenty of money- no balls.

Folks, this is exactly how freedom dies. There is no difference between how the Soviet Union used to do things with respect to state censorship and what's going on in America today.

DLD, the least you could do is form another corporation in Canada, an offshore jurisdiction, or somewhere else where this kind of censorship doesn't exist. Then move your server up here to Canada. We'd be glad to have ya. This process is not very complicated, or even expensive. But it is a goddamned hassle.

I pray that someone in America stands up for their First Amendment rights before they're all gone. There's a reason why the founding fathers put this fundamental right as number one. The sickening reality, however, is that few people truly appreciate their freedom until it's long gone. The US has been on a horrible downward spiral over the past 5 years, with respect to constitutional protections. This will not stop until several million people rise up and say Enough Is Enough!!!

I guess I have nothing to do now, but to leave you with this quote:

In Germany they first came for the Communists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, by that time no one was left to speak up.

--Pastor Martin Niemoller

I guess you could say these days that, "I didn't speak up because I didn't watch �����������", or, "I didn't speak up to protect my privacy because I didn't have anything to hide". So sad.

Hehe Lightning, the ���� ain't important. :) I was merely thinking about the importance of the Picture Proof section, like some other member already mentioned. Will it still be up?

Baraka said:
I can't believe how many people have been intimidated into complying with this bullshit, unconstitutional regulation. What really needs to happen is someone with a few hundred grand to burn must challenge Reg 2257 and have it struck down as the worthless piece of shit it is by a high court of law. Sadly, this may go as high as the Supreme Court, but it needs to be challenged in order to set a legal precedent. So far no one has had the balls to do anything about it. Plenty of money- no balls.

Folks, this is exactly how freedom dies. There is no difference between how the Soviet Union used to do things with respect to state censorship and what's going on in America today.

DLD, the least you could do is form another corporation in Canada, an offshore jurisdiction, or somewhere else where this kind of censorship doesn't exist. Then move your server up here to Canada. We'd be glad to have ya. This process is not very complicated, or even expensive. But it is a goddamned hassle.

I pray that someone in America stands up for their First Amendment rights before they're all gone. There's a reason why the founding fathers put this fundamental right as number one. The sickening reality, however, is that few people truly appreciate their freedom until it's long gone. The US has been on a horrible downward spiral over the past 5 years, with respect to constitutional protections. This will not stop until several million people rise up and say Enough Is Enough!!!

In Germany they first came for the Communists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, by that time no one was left to speak up.

I guess you could say these days that, "I didn't speak up because I didn't watch �����������", or, "I didn't speak up to protect my privacy because I didn't have anything to hide". So sad.

I agree Baraka. I'm happy to report that many of us have been standing up for our rights for quite some time now and very soon we'll see the first signs of that. Probably in the next 1 to 4 months we are going to see the criminals responsible for these draconian laws come down hard. The bush administration is primarily responsible for this crap and they are on the chopping block. 12 different grand juries have convened in several different states to go through evidence concerning corruption and treason within the bush administration. Already "true bill" indictments have been handed down against quite a few people including : President Bush, Vice president Cheney, Condi Rice, Tony Blair and many others. See part of the story below. You won't likely see news of these indictments in the major media for awhile yet as they are still controlled for the most part and it's likely these indictments are "sealed indictments". The house cleaning of the corrupt politicians is coming very soon and it will be a VERY thorough cleaning. It will start in America with the arrest of most of the bush administration and many congressmen/women, senators, judges, media bigwigs and on and on. Then it will move into most other countries of the world and the house cleaning will continue. This "house cleaning" is something that has been in the works for many years behind the scenes and is just about to burst into the open for everyone to finally see. After the house cleaning will come the return of true Constitutional law and and a new temporary government will be installed that will finally represent the people. Keep your eyes on the internet news for advanced knowledge of what's to come. A couple of the best sites are : www.tomflocco.com and www.cloakendagger.de/

Dan

Story :

TOMFLOCCO.COM

BUSH AND CHENEY INDICTED

A Chicago grand jury has indicted the President and Vice-President of the United States along with multiple high officials in the Bush administration

Chicago -- August 2, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- U.S. federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald's Chicago grand jury has issued perjury and obstruction of justice indictments to the following members of the Bush Administration: President George W. Bush, Vice-President Richard Cheney, Bush Chief of Staff Andrew Card, Cheney Chief of Staff I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, former Attorney General John Ashcroft, imprisoned New York Times reporter Judith Miller and former Senior Cheney advisor Mary Matalin.

There were no indications given as to whether the President and his top staff members would appear publicly before cameras at the grand jury proceedings, given the g! ravity of the charges.

Besides the Valerie Plame CIA leak case, the Fitzgerald probe is reportedly far-reaching and expanding much deeper into past White House criminal acts involving Bush-Clinton drug money laundering in Mena, Arkansas to White House involvement in 9.11; but also for sending America's young people to their deaths or to be maimed in Iraq and Afghanistan under false pretenses.

British Prime Minister Tony Blair was indicted for obstruction of justice and is reportedly consulting with members of Parliament and legal aides regarding how to avoid appearing in the U.S.A. for interrogation before Fitzgerald in Chicago.

The revelations emanated from sources close to the grand jury who spoke with federal whistleblower Thomas Heneghen in California who said White House Senior Advisor to the President Karl Rove was also indicted for perjury and was reportedly involved with Mary Matalin in a major Bush administration document shredding operation to cover-! up evidence.

Heneghen had reported over ten days ago on a TruthRadio.com broadcast that his sources close to the grand jury said former Secretary of State Colin Powell had been subpoenaed and had testified against President Bush, telling the citizen panel that the President had taken the United States to war based upon lies--a capital crime involving treason under the United States Code.

Heneghen also reported a week ago that Gonzalez and Card had been subpoened and that Tony Blair had defied his subpoena after the response time limit had expired.

Sources close to the investigation report that members of the House, Senate, 9.11 Commission and other members of the media are also under investigation as potential targets by a grand jury regarding obstruction of justice and other oversight failures linked to the 9.11 attacks--indicating that! citizen panelists working with Fitzgerald may be seeking a wholesale cleansing of what many have said is a crime-wracked White House and Congress.

How about you created a ����� Paradise forum and included pictures of Jen (who I presume would be happy to provide details for you, so you could have a record of her), and allow people to send in their own pictures as long as they provide their personal details with it. That way, we get ����, and you get your precious records.

What's the problem with that?

And what exactly does records mean? Do you need their name? Is that it? What other bits of information constitutes a "record"? If the record means just their names, and maybe their address and DOB, you could still include pictures of famous people, or models, because their details would be freely available on the internet, so you could get the information for your "record".

Have I missed something?

I....I don't get it...I mean, most of the stuff in the ����� section comes from sites that already have records...why cant the people who are posting the ���� just post the link they got it from......so If i post pictures I got from www.nude.com or something and www.nude.com has everything legal and all the records, all I would need to do is post the link of www.nude.com with the pictures so that the people know where I got the pictures from...Baffled am I.

yea I mean, its not like the pictures are comming off of our computers, they are linked too another server or something.... (btw I didn't know nude.com was a real url lmfao)

I gotta agree with Juggers; I read over the USC 2257 and USC 2256 (the one that defines what sexually explicit means for the purpose of the law), http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002257----000-.html

We're not the ones producing the content, but we're just linking to it. I've been to ratemyschlong.com and I don't know what's going on with them, but since pretty much everybody talking about 2257 is linking to freespeechcoalition or whatever the site is, it kind of makes me wonder if this is as serious as they say or if they're just hyping it up to get people to donate to them or whatever. Just my thoughts.

Wow guys, does a ���� section really really matter here?
Lightning has said his piece, and its true their is TONS and TONS of free ���� around the net so just visit them.
I understand why some of you are fighting this, because of the rights and freedoms ect well at the end of the day DLD and Lightning have a buisness to run and why the fuck should they take such a gamble on a few sluts on a forum which could end their licence? To make a point? where would that leave them? Its not worth it, we aint a ���� site and that was always a added bonus here and it actually did sometimes cause more problems that it was worth like linking trojans and virui plus alot of the members whom inhabit that section and sections werent reguler MOS members anyways so we can now hopefully also cut down on bandwidth and get some more reguler members here, who come for the Penis Enlargement and not just the ����.
I know some will keep ranting about this and you can quote me and rights plus whatever other shit you want to the cows come home.....the fact of the matter is DLD and Lightning have made a decision to stop ���� here at MOS because of a new regulation, so respect that and go elswhere for your ���� cos its EVERYWHERE and come here for what its for, Penis enlargement and enjoy it because ���� isnt that important for christ's sake.

BDS said:
Hehe Lightning, the ���� ain't important. :) I was merely thinking about the importance of the Picture Proof section, like some other member already mentioned. Will it still be up?

I agree that picture proof is important to a certain extent, so perhaps it could be hosted overseas, if not by MOS than maybe someone could donate their domain to help?

rob_zoe said:
How about you created a ����� Paradise forum and included pictures of Jen (who I presume would be happy to provide details for you, so you could have a record of her), and allow people to send in their own pictures as long as they provide their personal details with it. That way, we get ����, and you get your precious records.

What's the problem with that?

And what exactly does records mean? Do you need their name? Is that it? What other bits of information constitutes a "record"? If the record means just their names, and maybe their address and DOB, you could still include pictures of famous people, or models, because their details would be freely available on the internet, so you could get the information for your "record".

Have I missed something?

Thanks for your comments RedZulu2003, but no-one has answered my question yet. Why can't everything remain the way it is? What constitutes a record? I don't really care if ���� is here or not, but at least answer the question. At least explain it properly to your members.

rob_zoe said:
Thanks for your comments RedZulu2003, but no-one has answered my question yet. Why can't everything remain the way it is? What constitutes a record? I don't really care if ���� is here or not, but at least answer the question. At least explain it properly to your members.

It's described in 2257 and 2256, here's a link to the 2257 text from Cornell Law school: http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002257----000-.html

I understand that the ���� forums on MOS might be gone for good, which isn't really a concern for me; the mods have made their decision, and it's their forum.

In my opinion though, the 2257 controversy has been overhyped. I've been looking into it with some Google searches and so forth, and so far all that I have seen is information from freespeechcoalition, an activist site, and a couple of message boards. If it was as bad as they say, how come you don't hear about it more from news sources with an established reputation (i.e.: CNN, MSNBC, ect.)? I'd wait until something actually happens before I'd worry, rather than just take the word of one or two websites that say the sky is falling.

I agree that the picture proof section is the most important part under threat but it's nice to be able to show each other what we consider good ���� from the rest of the internet. That said, I don't think that any of the sections are worth risking MOS over.

The idea Red had about someone from over seas donating their domain is a good one. Maybe if those that really still want these three sections to exist could band together and provide some money as an incentive for the prospective domain donator. Hopefully we can find someone suitable.

Jeez. Well, with the exception of Starman, I guess this message of mine has fallen on completely deaf ears. Just try to find ways to please the government. Provide "records" of things that you think are ������������. Go ahead, guys. Good luck to you. And yeah- cock pics are not ����. Uh huh. See how sympathetic the government is when you try and explain this to them.

Baraka said:

I can really care less about the ���� section. I was just stating the obvious. DLD is just doing what he needs to do to keep this site up.

Back
Top Bottom