Lightning

@Lightning
Administrator
Hello Everyone,

We Closed Down the ����� Paradise Forum, The Sexy Jens Picture Forums and the Crazy Video Forums due to the "USC TITLE 18, SECTION 2257 Record Keeping Regulation for Custodian of Records".

The 2257 Regulation States that any sexual pictures/video posted or hosted on a Site/server must have a custodian of Records to compile records &
I.D.s, and must maintain, index and produce required records. Meaning that we need to have a record of each person on our site that is nude. This new regulation is affecting the whole adult industry.

If we do not comply with this regulation, our forums and site could be shut down. Our server can also be siezed by Feds. We still have to decide on what to do for the Picture Proof Section. Many Sites and Forums have already been closed down due to this new regulation.

There is also new change in 2257 regulation from 23rd of June that any site that doesn't have 2257 records regarding the age of models is considered child ���� and illegal.

I also want to ad, If your advatar or Signature contains sexual Nudity, You must change it immediately.

For more Details on 2257 check out this Link
http://www.freespeechcoalition.com/pdf/2257regulationspresentation.pdf

There's a really sharp sociology book, came out in the mid 90s called Soft-���� Plays Hardball.

You might be able to catch a review of it around the web, or a used copy at amazon for 4 bucks or whatever (ouch, - $23 to $60 ) .... I agree with its conclusions, but have to comment on reg 2257 ...

"The 2257 Regulation States that any sexual pictures/video posted or hosted on a Site/server must have a custodian of Records to manage all persons names, address and age. Meaning that we need to have a record of each person on our site that is nude. This new regulation is affecting the whole adult industry.

If we do not comply with this regulation, our forums and site could be shut down.

There is also new change in 2257 regulation from 23rd of June that any site that doesn't have 2257 records regarding the age of models is considered child ���� and illegal."

... OMG, ... !

It has already been Repeatedly held that almost any amount of ���� is Art and Protected Free Speech.

For 2257 to even exist as explained above, it has to make the presumption that -ALL- nude images are commiting the offense of being child ���� -- and places the burden of proof of innocence upon the citizenry, automatically, for every single display or type/manner of display.

The present and extremely well established US Supreme Court (USCC) position is that it is up to States and Localities to prosecute things suspected of being obscene or illegal displays.,, said prosecutions would be done on a per incident basis, ... each with due process of law and a jury trial to determine any sole prurience or obscenity, ... and that ANY manner of atmosphere equaling prior restraint against display is illegal under the First Amendment.

Further, putting the burden to prove innocence of the display upon the exhibitioner (or else they are in non-compliance) equals a Tax.

Power to tax is the power to destroy ... and doing such nonsense is also extremely illegal against the First Amendment.

(_Each_ exhibitioner would have to have enough money to employ a Custodian of Records -- or else not be able to afford the enjoyment of their First Amendment Rights ... yeah, that's about as illegal as a law can get.)

I understand MOS's position is having to make these changes, short-term, but it's going to be fun seeing every faction you can imagine (except maybe the American Family Association) gather together and kick the living fuck out of this law in every single court it sits in.

... Har Dee Har Har .... How do such things become our laws????

:s

One more thing .... People that are run out of business because of this should be able to have redress against those that caused it. An organization needs to be established Immediately to keep track of all people this is effecting, and specially all people it puts out of business .... so together they will have more collective power after the law is overturned for stomping a hole in the government's ass.

One more thing again .... the problem with our system (in the U.S. corporate body) has always been that it is not illegal to pass illegal laws and regulations.

They get to pass and impose whatever the hell they want to, and everyone just gets to suffer under it until it becomes possible to overturn or repeal it at some later point.

Whoever the chief sponsors of the law or regulation are, (their names will be on it as the ones putting it forward), if their Resolution, Regulation, Bill, Act, whatever makes it into effect of law and is later found illegal under the Constitution ... those persons should be on that same day removed from office and begin serving a Federal imprisonment term of not less than 10 years.

Think that would slow some of the nonsense down a bit?

While I'm on it ... The sponsors should also have to 'pen' the bills personally, before witnesses, in quill and ink.

That should keep the damn bills from being three or four Thousand pages ... and being voted upon before anyone has even read what's in it ... on more than one occasion before an assembled copy even existed.

???wtf!!!??? Would anyone with any sense do that ? Why do they do that ?

Anyone that wants to assemble power against 2257, note the above points and contact everyone you know that this effects. And have them do the same.

Sheesh that's stoooopid.

Last edited:
It's Not just about Nude images, its actually more about Sexual nude images. If You do a google search on the regulation, you will find the exact details.

All I know is that Many Sites & Forums have already been closed down due to this regulation.

I've seen some of it already tonight. Here's one list and 2 links .... this crap is insane. (Whoops, can I say "crap" now without having a photocopy of everyone's drivers license?)

* An image of a hand holding or touching (or measuring?) genitals, or appearing to grip or stimulate genitals, is considered masturbation and is prohibited.

* An image of a hand clearly "cupping" or covering genitals for the purposes of keeping them covered is allowable.

* An image of a hand inside pants is prohibited as it implies masturbation.

-- * Pictures with more that one person that include nudity are prohibited. --

-- * All cartoons are prohibited.

* While images of a nude person on all fours is allowable, an image showing the buttocks being held apart by hands is considered explicit and is prohibited.

* In the interest of safety, images of nude children (e.g., a nude baby at the beach) will not be allowed.

* A clothed person posing with a pet is allowed, but a nude person with an animal is prohibited.

* An image of a person in a bondage or fetish outfit is allowed as long as it is not explicit and no one else is in the scene.

* Images that depict bondage or S&M "abuse" are prohibited. What do they think S&M is? (Shockingly, images from the government's Abu Ghraib prison scandal would be censored under the new regulations.)

* Digital images run through an illustrator filter on software will be held to these same standards.

http://www.ioerror.us/2005/07/03/18-usc-2257-regulations-drive-free-speech-offshore/

http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/archives/003741.php

.... ya know what might be funny .... if people were to leave all the pictures up, but 'Black Bar' all the tingly bits with pictures of the President and his Cabinet personnelle.

LMAO

Last edited:
What about picture proof forum,i no ratemyschlong has stopped showing pics for the same reason.

This is crap. The most important thing is that MOS doesn't get shut down. If that happened it would be reeeeaaaaally crap! So I guess that you should do what you have to to go along with the regulations.

I think that the picture proof forum is a very important part of the site because it proves the validity of members claims and helps people to carry on Penis Enlargementing.

Is it possible to take details of the people that post pictures or have posted pictures in the picture proof forum?

Wow I can't believe this. Is this just for servers who are located in the US?

That's such bullshit, it's just fucking censorship. They may as well wipe their asses with the constitution for all it means to them apparently. >:(

Don't complain...Now you don't have to worry about what you find offensive anymore. The government is perfectly capable to decide this for you. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the new offensive free environment...and nevermind that chip we just stapled to your head.

This is a load of crap.

I definately agree that it is better to err on the side of caution and take the ���� down, although I do think the law sucks. It would be a shame if our forum got taken down. I will have to look into this new law for my own forum and make a decision.

Im sure we can still have like, a hot babe section or something.... <:(

Well that kinda sucks...

I've made some of my best additions to the 'spank bank' from ����� Paradise... ;)

Well, if it has to come down, maybe continue with a Hot Babe section wearing just enough clothing (as was mentioned). Or maybe bring the ����� side back in a year after the government heat turns to different mindless regulation.

what if you move the site to a server based in another country?

Well guys you can still go around the net on the FREE ���� sites, they are plenty to look at for a quick wank here and their.
MOS is more important than a few cheap nude shots, so bare that in mind as we MUST comply with the law at all times...its really that simple.

BDS said:
what if you move the site to a server based in another country?

Good point, I know that Iran, Kazakstan, Russia and also Tokelue islands have lenient laws on ���� hosted on their servers, China and North Korea might also be others if I remember correctly.....possible avenues to consider for a ���� section.

Back
Top Bottom