Fillerup,

Just curious, If you were very well-endowed, do you think your wife still would have left you to go look for bigger black guys?

Fillerup (still feels strange calling you that:))

We have been friends for a while now and I have always admired your dedication to Penis Enlargement. I know you will make the gains you want you just went through allot of bullshit to get here but that bullshit was not in vein. You have gained much knowledge along the way and if it was not for guys like you who have pursued Penis Enlargement with such passion there would never be places like MoS.

DLD

Fillerup,
Great story man - depressing, but ultimately inspiring. I would agree that you should NOT hook up with her later - even if you're 12 x 8! She might be filthier down there than if you walked into the bathroom at Grand Central Station and began licking the urinals. Chances are, she probably hooked too - like her sis. She may have had hundreds if not thousands of guys over the past 20 years. Steer clear of that snatch.
Like still said, maybe send her a pic of some youngun playing with your 7-lb trouser python. But touching her??? Hell no.

Well Said WaxN, Steer Clear of them Walking sperm banks.

To BigButNotToo: <Just curious, If you were very well-endowed, do you think your wife still would have left you to go look for bigger black guys?>

Hard to say. This was 25 years ago and she was very young, as was I. Again, I think her sister had a real influence on her.

To WaxN:(Chances are, she probably hooked too - like her sis. She may have had hundreds if not thousands of guys over the past 20 years. Steer clear of that snatch. >

No, I've been able to keep in touch with her over these many years, and she has never hooked. In the past 10+ years, she has, to the best of my knowledge, been monogamous. But hey, it's all in the past. But it's kind of funny because if it had not been for what happened I'd never have been on this fanatical path to enlargement. But what is is what is. And, I'd never have been priviledged to chat with this great bunch of guys on MOS. Now, let's forget about my ex and get to work!!

Best Regards
Fillerup

Originally posted by Fillerup
This is in response to a question asked of me in another tread at
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3003 I hope it encourages some of the members to greater gains and more enthusiasm. Here goes:

How did I learn about Penis Enlargement 20 years ago? Well it's a long story. Ready? When I was very young, 18, I married my high school sweetheart. She was only 16 at the time. After about 2 years of marriage, my wife's sister came up from Vegas, where she was living, for a visit. I had never met her before, and was amazed at the stories she had to tell, including her experiences as a hooker, which she seemed to take pride in. Anyway, she spent a good deal of time sharing with my wife how cool black guys were, especially the size of their dicks. She asked my wife why she was wasting her life with some guy who worked in a factory (me) when there was a whole world out there. Before I knew it, my wife had packed her bags and, no shit, hitchhiked to a small city a couple of hundred miles to the north and moved in with her sister. She said she was too young and had to experience more of life. In less than 2 weeks she was shacked up with a black guy, in a town of 60,000 where, at best, there might have been a half dozen black men. Seems to me it didn't matter who he was, as long as he was black. Some time later she told me of an encounter with another black guy she picked up in a night club, who was in the band. She talked about how big his dick was, and didn't seem to be aware of how damaging that could be to a guy's ego. We eventually did reconcile, for a few years anyway, but the damage was done. I felt less than a man, and inadequate. From what I know today I was average, but that was no longer good enough. I had to be bigger. I looked everywhere for info, which was primarily in ����� mags such as Hustler. There were ads in those mags for pumps which promised to make your penis bigger. I tried several of them but they were mostly junk and didn't last long. One day I found an ad about a penis enlargement program designed by a doctor in England called the "Chartham Method". It used a combination of heat, jelqing and pumping. I ordered the system and did it faithfully for 3 months, the designated time period. I had some small gain but not enough. Over the years I tried different pumps and stuck mostly to them because I knew of nothing else. There was no info about hanging, manual stretches, Uli's, etc that we here on this and other forums take for granted. It wasn't until about 9 years ago, when I got onto the internet and, one eventful day, typed in "penis enlargement" on a search engine. Then the party really got going. I discovered other methods besides pumps, such as the Grip system for hanging weights. I think I was probably the first person in Canada to order it. Although I had since divorced my wife, the damage, as I said, was still done, and I was on a mission. Over the next several years I bought just about every penis enlargement device, pump., program, you name it that there was. I tried the Grip system, the Penistretcher, The Circle Device, The Power Stretcher , as well as several programs and courses. I've worked with hypnosis programs, subliminal tapes, you friggin name it. I've gone through at least a half dozen manual pumps and still have two electric pumps, the Kaplan Megavac and the CTC XL1000. But in the past several years I've focused mostly on hanging and jelqing. I think the bulk of my gains have been in the past few years, especially with new techniques such as Uli's, hanging heavy weight, and, of course, the ultimate Blasters, girth busters etc. But I had to go through a lot of crap to get to where we are today, and I envy a lot of you younger guys who dont' have to go through the bullshit and and have access to great programs such as found here on DLD's site. Trust me, it'll save you years of wasted time to get where you want to be. Hell, knowing what I know now, and starting when I did, I should be about 14" by 8" by now LOL. So, there's my story. I'm now well above average and feel a lot more self confidence. Was it worth it? I don't know. There was a lot of hours, thousands, to gain a couple of inches. Now I'm well into my 40's and have had about enough. LOL who am I trying to kid. I've just begun LOL I'm shooting for 10" NBPL and 7" girth. With the knowledge available today, I will get there. And maybe, just maybe, I might get another stab at my ex-wife LOL. So go for it guys. Work hard, be patient and the rewards will come. Best wishes

Fillerup

Man, you almost brought tears to my eyes. Your situation back then was much harder then nowadays for us. I too have the presence of a sweet lady hollowing my conscience, and now I really feel blessed for being 21 years old in the year of 2003. Fillerup, you are alive and still kicking, and not alone anymore in your journey. God bless you and I wish you the best luck in the world. :) Like DLD said, you passed through TONS of BS but you didnt quit, you fucking deserve it more than anyone. I love you, my brother.

Last edited:
Thanks, Nitro, for those kind works. It is YOU who almost brought tears to MY eyes. God bless you as well.

Regards
Fillerup

Fillerup, I'm not trying to be a dick in asking this, but I'm curious. I assume a pregnancy was not the issue, so what possessed the two of you to marry so young, if you care to talk about it?

sad to say i don't think that the black thing is false. from what i know it's pretty true, i'm half cape verdean (which is black i guess you could say) and i'm 1/4 english and scottish. from what i can tell my CV side of the family seems to be packin more heat than the white side of my family (over all i mean) and any other guy that is my race (cape verdean) seems to be packin too. i guess i was one of those rare ones who just got the short end of the stick (pun intended) lol

and around here Cape Verdeans are pretty well known and when a girl asks what nationality i am i tell her and the first thing i get is "omg i never would have guessed" and then the next thing is a quick glance at my crotch lol.........uhh.....before Penis Enlargement i was ashamed when they did that, now they can look all they want :p

Why did we marry so young? Beats me. I think at the time it was the thing to do. Her best friend had just gotten married as well. We were living together and her parents were pretty uptight about that, so we married partly I guess to appease them. Seems marriage at younger years was common in the past. My mom was only 16 as I recall. But I promise to give it a lot more thought before doing it again LOL

Fillerup

I'd think so. sounds like she wanted to see what else was out thre regardless of what she had at home.

Back
Top Bottom