xnrs

Registered
Hi, first of all sorry for my bad english :)

Im new in PE, what should i do and buy to gain a 2 inch in 1 year? money doesnt matter :)

my current size is 6,5 inch

xnrs;693469 said:

Im new in PE, what should i do and buy to gain a 2 inch in 1 year? money doesnt matter :)

welcome !!Check the SRT routine and the newbie routine too,there are some devices that will help you out a lot,BATHMATE LM,Phallosan,Size genetics.:)

Good luck!!:cool:

Money doesn't affect gains....time, dedication, and genetics do.

Also it would be much more realistic to shoot for 1" in the first year, and maybe another inch in years 2-3. Why the rush to get 2" so quickly? Technically PE is a long term thing...not a 'get big quickly' thing.

xnrs;693469 said:

Welcome to the Brotherhood Xnrs! If you want to go with an equipment based workout the best in the world is the SRT Routine. This can definitely get you two inches in a year but be prepared to dedicate yourself to this journey. I suggest you read through the SRT Routine, if you have an issue with language let me know, I speak many languages and can help explain for you.

DLD

Back
Top Bottom