Averagetim

Registered
I just noticed it today. There's two black or maybe dark blue, dark purple, blood vessels or veins on the left side of the shaft. Is this normal cause it looks scary. I just noticed it when i went to pee so its flaccid. Should I stop for a day or two or lighten up?

take it easy for a few days until the go/ fade. if after a few days theyre still the same then maybe go to the doctors, but its probably just burst capillaries which is nothing to worry about

Before I started PE I didn't have any visible veins,but over the years they have just gotten bigger and darker like my skin.
I used to get worried over being so vain I have tons of them they're green, blue, red but there still soft which is no sign of injury.
I guess this is just due to lots of flow in them, cuz I've also been noticing more arteries.

tkto;612428 said:
Before I started PE I didn't have any visible veins,but over the years they have just gotten bigger and darker like my skin.
I used to get worried over being so vain I have tons of them they're green, blue, red but there still soft which is no sign of injury.
I guess this is just due to lots of flow in them, cuz I've also been noticing more arteries.

I dont know shit but if they're different colors it would also make sense that some of them are damaged so new veins form to compensate.

Exactly u don't no shit! U just fear monger, nah jk if they were injured then they'd probably hurt or get hard at least. Any compensation would be for gains

Well Its not gonna stop me cuz I've been at this for a while, but for you I'd have to know if this manifested gradually. Overnight?
My pipes took years to become this way which is why I'm sure its just an adaptation

These may just be new veins becoming prominent because of the increased blood flow that PE provides. Is there any pain? Are the veins soft or hard?

I continued last night normally & there was no pain. So I'm not too worried about it anymore. They're soft

Averagetim;612671 said:
I continued last night normally & there was no pain. So I'm not too worried about it anymore. They're soft

Soft is good, this means that it is not thrombosis so I would say they are just new, prominent veins.

Averagetim;612671 said:

What workouts were you doing and when did you first start them? It's good that they're painless.
Since you're a member as of 2014. I take it you've only been doing PE for a little bit? It could be just shock in that area.
When I first started, most of my veins looked more prominent and then went down after a while.

smerc;612848 said:
What workouts were you doing and when did you first start them? It's good that they're painless.
Since you're a member as of 2014. I take it you've only been doing PE for a little bit? It could be just shock in that area.
When I first started, most of my veins looked more prominent and then went down after a while.

Stretch with kegels, Helicopter shakes, Circle stretches, wet jelqs, and V jelqs, yeah i've only done it 5 days.

Averagetim;612857 said:
Stretch with kegels, Helicopter shakes, Circle stretches, wet jelqs, and V jelqs, yeah i've only done it 5 days.

Depending on how many you're doing and @ how much time. I assume it's just your penis becoming accustomed to the workouts and showing those signs.
Hopefully I'm not wrong.

I am just glad we are not dealing with thrombosis, it does not come up as much as before but when it does it sets the user back about 2 weeks until therapy works.

mine wont go away, it doesnt hurt and i still function well. i should see a doctor?

Take a picture? You're saying there is zero noticeable difference @ all?

mgillen25;614798 said:
mine wont go away, it doesnt hurt and i still function well. i should see a doctor?

Have you tried the treatment for Thrombosis yet? This would be the first step to take before seeing a doctor.

Back
Top Bottom