Secret Jelqing Techniques of the Masters

L

LongDongNow

New member
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
13
Hi,

I started Phase one this morning in the shower . I posted a Thread called "Kegels For Life" and got great feedback. Thanks guys.

Here's something else. I did the jelqing part of the routine in the shower with vitamin e oil. My rhytHydromax kept getting screwed because I'd inadvertently slip off or grab too much sack (getting everything all bunched up). Finally, out of frustration, I grabbed the tip of my penis and stretched, then I used the other hand to jelg while stretched.

Is this still useful? Any tips on how I could do the other jelq 's better?

--Jason
 
J

Jen

Guest
i am not to sure how well it will work but it sounds yummy!

xoxo jen
 
ItsElectric

ItsElectric

Active member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,904
Originally posted by LongDongNow
Hi,

I started Phase one this morning in the shower . I posted a Thread called "Kegels For Life" and got great feedback. Thanks guys.

Here's something else. I did the jelqing part of the routine in the shower with vitamin e oil. My rhytHydromax kept getting screwed because I'd inadvertently slip off or grab too much sack (getting everything all bunched up). Finally, out of frustration, I grabbed the tip of my penis and stretched, then I used the other hand to jelg while stretched.

Is this still useful? Any tips on how I could do the other jelq 's better?

--Jason
when I jelqed I never started at the VERY VERY base of my penis, so there was no sac getting caught up anywhere. :p As for the jelq stretch thing, I don't really see much benefit that would come outta that.

-ItsElectric
 
Gardenier90

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,381
Originally posted by SexyJen
i am not to sure how well it will work but it sounds yummy!

xoxo jen
DAMN this guy is already getting compliments from Jen! Watch out DLD! :p
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
122,947
Originally posted by Gardenier90
DAMN this guy is already getting compliments from Jen! Watch out DLD! :p
I don't get jealous...I only get EVEN:p
 
Gardenier90

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,381
Do I sense a ban coming along? ;)
 
P

pUNKY

Active member
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
1,108
How do you get even DLD?
 
L

LongDongNow

New member
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
13
I remember reading a post (actually a few posts) that said since starting DLD's program the practitioners had harder erections.

Man! Y'all weren't kidding! Last night, my cock was like a granite rod AND I got hard again for "round two" almost immediately after I came. It used to take a good 5 minutes or so. I also shot my load about TWICE as far as normal.

All that benefits in just 2 days after starting the program.

Those two benefits alone are worth those simple exercises. Talk about a confidence builder in bed, too. This is great stuff.

--Jason
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
122,947
Originally posted by pUNKY
How do you get even DLD?
I take her cock privilege's away:)


Originally posted by LongDongNow
I remember reading a post (actually a few posts) that said since starting DLD's program the practitioners had harder erections.

Man! Y'all weren't kidding! Last night, my cock was like a granite rod AND I got hard again for "round two" almost immediately after I came. It used to take a good 5 minutes or so. I also shot my load about TWICE as far as normal.

All that benefits in just 2 days after starting the program.

Those two benefits alone are worth those simple exercises. Talk about a confidence builder in bed, too. This is great stuff.

--Jason
This was the first thing I noticed too. Actually getting harder erections was the reason I got into Penis Enlargement in the first place. You have a lot to look forward to!
 
ctmwm

ctmwm

1
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
3,089
How come we havent seen more of your pics at MOS or in the forum? Just curious? I remember the days when there was 50 or 60 at that photo point or green something or other sites.
 
Top Bottom