DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
This theory of LOT was developed by Bib (Bigger). LOT in itself determines the angle of attack the user may use in order to maximize his gains. Here is an explanation of LOT and how to determine your LOT.

Lie on your back, legs flat, head on the floor. Lightly stretch your penis up towards your chin, and do a kegel. You should feel the tug back. Keep doing this as you move your dick in 1-hour increments down towards your feet (12:00, 11:00, 10:00, 9:00, 8:00, 7:00 or 6:00). Remember, 12:00 is towards your chin; 6:00 is towards your feet. Note the point on the clock where you can no longer see the tug will be your LOT.

Those with a LOT value of 9:00-12:00 have much potential for ligament stretch . For those with a value less then this (8:00, 7:00 & 6:00) the area of attack should lean towards Tunica stretching based on this theory.

I am trying to facilitate as much information on tunica specific and lig specific exercise to help keep users motivated no matter what their LOT is. You will find tunica and lig specific forums that are slowly building up exercise. If you are a MOS site member there is a Tunica Specific Routine.

LOT is a very useful theory and is no reason for anyone to become discouraged. If you have a low LOT you can use this information to help plan your workouts. Too many people are becoming discouraged because of this information. It does not mean you can't gain, it is only a roadmap to how you should attack your program. If anyone feels confused about this theory in any way please ask any questions.
 

loco

Member
does or can you LOT change with age, weight, etc...?

- Loco
 
J

jkisineffect

Guest
man im curious to see what my lot is , im sure a video is in the works?
 

joe_smith

Member
That you so much DLD for that explanation. I don't think i have ever heard it explained more clearly.

Can some one post how a person with low LOT should hang and how a person with high LOT should hang. I know it has been posted before, but it would be nice to keep this information in a well explained post like this.
 

kolimuddin

Member
Umm guys ... i tried the LOT theory steps like DLD explained .. and i basically get the TUGGING Effect on almost all the Clock hour incriments even when its placed at the 6 7 and 8 clock positions there is still light tug backs but not as much compared to the 9-12 clock positions ..

any help ??
 

Bib

Active member
koli,

>i tried the LOT theory steps like DLD explained .. and i basically get the TUGGING Effect on almost all the Clock hour incriments even when its placed at the 6 7 and 8 clock positions there is still light tug backs but not as much compared to the 9-12 clock positions ..<

The "light tug backs" mean that the ligs are taking away some of the force of the kegals from the tunica. That is exactly what you are looking for. The angle at which the ligs are engaged. Where the tug backs begin to decrease is your LOT.

Bigger
 

Chi

1
Ok, one more clarification is in order then, I'll let Bib answer for us.

In the above post, you said "Where the tug backs begin to decrease is your LOT". So, to make it clear...

Is the LOT number?

a) When you fell a less strong tugback
b) When you don't feel a standard tugback (BC muscle doesn't pull penis inside) but more like a slight movement at the base
c) When you feel nothing at all
 

Bib

Active member
Chi,

>In the above post, you said "Where the tug backs begin to decrease is your LOT". So, to make it clear...

Is the LOT number?

a) When you fell a less strong tugback
b) When you don't feel a standard tugback (BC muscle doesn't pull penis inside) but more like a slight movement at the base
c) When you feel nothing at all<

First, it is not when you "feel" anything. You must SEE the tugback, or lack thereof. You can feel your kegal at almost any angle. When you see the tugback decrease or stop, it means that is the angle where the ligs are beginning to take the stress.

So, I guess the answer is (a), substituting SEE for FEEL.

Bigger
 

Chi

1
Bad choice of words, my bad.

Thanks for the answer Bib . That makes it very clear and cleared one of my old doubts about this.

So, a= The ligs start to take stress
b= The ligs are taking plenty of stress
c= The ligs are taking almost all stress
 

dex

Member
Bib said:
First, it is not when you "feel" anything. You must SEE the tugback, or lack thereof. You can feel your kegal at almost any angle. When you see the tugback decrease or stop, it means that is the angle where the ligs are beginning to take the stress.
Bib , i have a question.
When i do the LOT test, i feel different strong tugbacks depending on the angle i stretch .
So in other words, when im doing the LOT test between 10-12 o clock, i feel a strong tugback and i feel without seeing it, that my penis is tugging back and pulled inside.
When im, lets say at 9 o clock, this feeling is gone. I still feel my pc muscle because like you said, you feel the kegel at any angle, but the pullback feeling is gone. I can not feel that my penis is pulled inside now.

So basically, at 11 and 12 i feel the tugback, my pc muscle is flexing and pulls
the penis inside. At 10 - 9 this feeling is away, i feel the kegel, but the flexing feeling like in the 11-12 position is gone.
 

Bib

Active member
dex,

>When i do the LOT test, i feel different strong tugbacks depending on the angle i stretch .
So in other words, when im doing the LOT test between 10-12 o clock, i feel a strong tugback and i feel without seeing it, that my penis is tugging back and pulled inside.
When im, lets say at 9 o clock, this feeling is gone. I still feel my pc muscle because like you said, you feel the kegel at any angle, but the pullback feeling is gone. I can not feel that my penis is pulled inside now.

So basically, at 11 and 12 i feel the tugback, my pc muscle is flexing and pulls
the penis inside. At 10 - 9 this feeling is away, i feel the kegel, but the flexing feeling like in the 11-12 position is gone.<

I have no idea what that is about. You should see and feel more tugback at the higher angles than at the lower. The lower the angle, the more likely the ligs will be engaged, taking some of the stress of the stretch .

Bigger
 

dex

Member
Bib said:
dex,

>When i do the LOT test, i feel different strong tugbacks depending on the angle i stretch .
So in other words, when im doing the LOT test between 10-12 o clock, i feel a strong tugback and i feel without seeing it, that my penis is tugging back and pulled inside.
When im, lets say at 9 o clock, this feeling is gone. I still feel my pc muscle because like you said, you feel the kegel at any angle, but the pullback feeling is gone. I can not feel that my penis is pulled inside now.

So basically, at 11 and 12 i feel the tugback, my pc muscle is flexing and pulls
the penis inside. At 10 - 9 this feeling is away, i feel the kegel, but the flexing feeling like in the 11-12 position is gone.<


I have no idea what that is about. You should see and feel more tugback at the higher angles than at the lower. The lower the angle, the more likely the ligs will be engaged, taking some of the stress of the stretch .

Bigger
I just said the same.

Let me explain again.
When im doing the test, i feel less tugback the more i go down.At 10-12 i feel the tugback very hard, then when im going more down, the tugback feeling disappears, im only feeling the kegel, but not the tugback.

You said, when performing the test, you shouldnt go by feeling. That was the reason why i wanted to let you know that i feel less tugback when going down on the clockface. I wanted to ask you if feeling might also been an indicator for the LOT.
 

dex

Member
Im asking me right now if its possible to do the LOT test in a sitting position.
When seeing no tugback in the sitting position anymore , stand up from the chair without loosing the grip and not changing the angle of your hand/arm and look at the result by using the normal clock measurement like when doing the test in a standing position with no sitting.

Im asking me if the sitting result would be different from the standing result.

Please can somebody do the LOT test in a sitting position and compare it to the measurement when doing it in a standing way?
 

penguinsfan

Active member
Hey, I've always wanted to read more on this subject and never have taken the time thus far. I know there are a couple of really detailed threads around here. If anyone knows of a good collection of threads on this subject, maybe you could posts the links here.
 
doublelongdaddy said:
Those with a LOT value of 9:00-12:00 have much potential for ligament stretch . For those with a value less then this (8:00, 7:00 & 6:00) the area of attack should lean towards Tunica stretching based on this theory.

QUOTE]

Trying this on myself, I found that I can feel the tug of the PC muscle group when I am at 11 and 12 oclock. Less at 10, at 9 oclock very little and under 8 oclock, none at all.

I didn't see where this was taken into account. It sounded like you are saying that if the tug starts lower, then it continues, and wherever it starts, at whatever angle it begins, from 12 oclock on down, you should feel it all the way.

So in this case, what does this do to the theory? I can only feel a tug when it's pointing upward, but get absolutely zero pull at 8 oclock.
 

sweets

Member
this means u probably have a good chance of leg. gains, although I wouldn't
over look tunic work.
 
Sweets, I appreciate the encouragement but I still have misgivings about it because while the upper angle (limit) was mentioned as ideal, it failed to mention whether or not this tension should be experienced equally, from that point to the lowest point, or 6 oclock.

The claim is, in effect, that the higher the angle that you can feel the PC tension, the greater is your opportunity to stretch your dick. Right?

So if nothing is said about a low angle cut-off point, then the information isn't complete.
 

Chi

1
Formysweetie said:
The claim is, in effect, that the higher the angle that you can feel the PC tension, the greater is your opportunity to stretch your dick. Right?
Wrong. The thing is,

1.- Start from 12:00 and kegel. You will see your dick tugback.
2.- Lower the angle until you see your dick tugback less. That is your LOT (Loss Of Tugback) number.

The higher that number, the better, becouse that is when your ligs start taking the stress. With yourLOT, if you hang SD or BTC, you will put the most stress on your ligs and have better gains.
 
Thanks, Chi. Really appreciate that.

By the way, I need some sort of dictionary for all the acronyms used in the letters. What's an SD ?

I wasn't even sure what an LOT was until you defined it. I was going by association only, and figured roughly what it stood for, but would have never guessed the real words it stood for.

Do you know perhaps of a letter somewhere that lists all these abbreviations somewhere so we can keep a list? It's getting too complicated for us guys who don't moderate and use the terms every day.

I am a guy who has no problem admitting I don't know, and asking what stuff means. Hope that isn't a problem.

Maybe this would help a lot of other Penis Enlargement'ers as well. Discouragement is the number one enemy, and when terms are used that have no meaning to us, we're lost.
 

Members online

Top