Hang Time/Stretch Time

C-Guy

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
824
Just wondering since we can use a hanger for up to 20 minutes at a time with no problems or damage .... Would it be safe to hold the manual stretches for longer periods of time? I still stretch while driving. Always multitasking. Its more convienent to hold the stretches while driving for longer than 30 seconds. Maybe a couple of minutes at a time. Any opinions?
 

decow

Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
104
I have wondered the same thing. But I think it´s because it tires the hands stretching for longer than let me say 2 minutes... At least for weak little me... :)
 

C-Guy

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
824
Sometimes when driving I forget that I am stretching . I get in the stretch position then kinda lock my hand over the edge of the seat to keep the arm from getting so tired. I usually stop every 3-5 min and take a short break to restore circulation then go again. Some days when I have a lot of driving to do I can get in a couple hours of stretch time in. Also the stretch is more intense for me in a vehicle with the hand "locked" over the edge of the seat you tend to feel every bump in the road. Accelerating the vehicle also adds more stretch . I never realized the G_Force (if thats what it is) that you get in a vehicle ...but in this position you definately feel much more stretch every time you speed up. I just wanna know if there is a danger when doing this for longer periods of time than the usual 30 seconds?
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,386
You would have to have strong hands to hold a stretch for 20 minutes!
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,386
Originally posted by pUNKY
It only hurts more when you keep your mind on it.
What hurts?
 

teoman

Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
112
If you are using G-force for your stretch workouts, you must be driving a 500 horse power car, ok? You may also make benefit of negative G-force while braking, simply sit on your dick and press the brake pedal. Then you will move forward while your dick is still stretched under your ass. This may be an ultimate lig stretch called ' G-force Stretch ' :)
 

huge-girth

@huge-girth
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
8,571
C-Guy;9920 said:
Just wondering since we can use a hanger for up to 20 minutes at a time with no problems or damage .... Would it be safe to hold the manual stretches for longer periods of time? I still stretch while driving. Always multitasking. Its more convienent to hold the stretches while driving for longer than 30 seconds. Maybe a couple of minutes at a time. Any opinions?
Whether I'm doing SSJ for girth or stretching with my length master, I make sure each stretch last for 1 minute be it length or girth exercise.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
116,523
huge-girth;757866 said:
Whether I'm doing SSJ for girth or stretching with my length master, I make sure each stretch last for 1 minute be it length or girth exercise.
C-Guy is one of the biggest gainers on the forum. I can not remember explicitly how much size but it was miraculous, he started at around 3.5" bone pressed erect and landed at 6.5" erect. It changed his whole life. His story was such a big success story, I wish he would have stuck around to help others, such an inspiration.
 

huge-girth

@huge-girth
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
8,571
doublelongdaddy;757963 said:
C-Guy is one of the biggest gainers on the forum. I can not remember explicitly how much size but it was miraculous, he started at around 3.5" bone pressed erect and landed at 6.5" erect. It changed his whole life. His story was such a big success story, I wish he would have stuck around to help others, such an inspiration.
I believe it's still possible for him to make more gains in length if he can get the penis master pro and length master
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
116,523
huge-girth;758029 said:
I believe it's still possible for him to make more gains in length if he can get the penis master pro and length master
Oh, by all means! The penis will continue to grow as long as you are training it. The intensity of the LengthMaster will never run out and will allow someone to stretch to any length they desire depending on time.
 
Top Bottom